Wings of Heart-All(Readable)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by IkiryoNighthawk, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Part 1

The winter blood moon rises high and an angel and a wolf ride across the night sky
    The wolf howls to the night's moon and the angel cries without the love that will come home soon
    Man has changed into beast once more for the angel and the wolf shall meet again
    A new knight will rise once more the winter blood moon will rise again and the angel and wolf shall meet again...

I had awoke from a dreamfull sleep. It was early morning and the sky was the brightest blue. I was getting ready for a morning stroll through the city. I looked at the mirror and smiled as my white wings unfurled around me. I walked downstairs to make some breakfast. I touched the bright Crimson necklace that I was wearing. It was given to me by my mother, who died a few years after I was born. I sighed softly as I was thinking about me and my mother playing in the royal gardens when I was little.
    After I ate my breakfast, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw my father and another man standing there. They had a sad look on their face.
    "Your grandmother was captured by the evil Vampire King."
    I was shocked. "We have to save her!" I said.
    "We can't," he replied, "We have no one to help us."
    "I will help you," the other man said.
    "Very well," my father said, "All three of us will go tonight."

2. Support. No "and" repetition.

3. Cool beans