The Final Werewolf Love Story.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Filthy_Maggot, Jun 2, 2016.

1. The Final Werewolf Love Story. Hopefully.

Thunder clashes till the morrow
    Beacons bellow out their sorrow
    Thunder booms and fire rains
    Gentleman die and Tyrants reign
    Lust has risen within the witches
    One eyed dolls covered in stitches
    Here we have the night in bloom
    Bodies stacked as death's plume.

Murky grounds swallow the feet of a man running from death. Blood and meat drip from his lips the curse has awoken again. A village torn, left to morn as Artemis curse awakens. One must hunt and feed on flesh and now his life must be taken.

He walks in labor far for a harbor to sail him away from this disease. No love no hate can cure his tastes so he heads west to the sea. Once found a love and ate her to death in all ways one could feast. It was now within him, the parts of her that killed the man and revived the beast.

Across the sea he fled to find a new light and a better life. But the morrow of the night, before they docked, he was forced to feed again. He stood on the bridge with death in his lungs, with only the sirens singing him home. He reached in the water to grab some more fodder in his crimes against his own mind.

Up came a women, dressed in flesh, with a face as ravaging as Aphrodite. She sung him a lullaby and eased his mind, allowing the man to come out. It was a gentle kiss, with an evil hiss, the wolves throat filled with blood.

She had a silver tongue and an evil smile, a woman who's name was death. Pulled in the ocean, used as a notion that all men are truly the same. They hunt, they kill, they yell, they fight, but they crumble at something so soft. As the werewolf died, hope filled his eyes, he was cursed no more.

The moral of the story is that there are no morals and death shall come for us all. That and I wanted to jump on the forum bandwagon after it had already sailed off.

2. The final ?

More like the 5th final...

3. Wow.. Is this a poem about the North African refugees??

4. All glory to the Hypnotoad

5. Nothing is final on forums.

6. No clue, you're the reader and your interpretative of the poem is your own.

7. Support

8. Great poem by the way

9. But still questions her own existence...is she real,or merely a figment of the mind(s)? 8o

10. I am a real werewolf you know

11. Is Shewolf a female werewolf?

12. I think I am not sure

13. Suzanne the Shewolf... I like it. Welcome to the family, fellow dog/k-9/wolf girl!

14. Dude.. You're a beagle.. You just sit on top of your doghouse and pretend that ur a WWI flying ace..

Wait.. I take it back.. You do write love stories on the typewriter that never get published..

15. Blegghgggsghfffccvbmjgffcbnjtfddbnjyf

I do like stories though.

16. You actually fight against the Red Baron.. *Roll eyes emoji

17. :roll:

Gotcha fam!