Werewolf love story-All(readable)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by IkiryoNighthawk, May 30, 2016.

1. Part 1
    I saw him there, just sipping his coffee, black with a bit of sugar in it, as I was working in the local coffee shop. When I brought out two coffees for a couple of lovebirds, he looked at me. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. He had a deep look of hunger in his eyes. Suddenly, his eyes turned to a bright crimson red. I dropped the coffees I was holding. When I ran to grab my purse, his eyes turned normal again. I ran away from the coffee shop as fast as I can. I looked behind me, and saw he wasn't chasing me. When I looked back forward, he was standing right in front of me.
    "Long time no see, Kid."

2. Really why you gotta make a version of my story

3. You need to add punctuation.

4. all writers have to accept that their work needs a skilled editor to make it suitable for publication. relax, it is just a part of the process.

5. This doesn't add to the spam at all!! Thank god we have good people who will sit here and go through some story just to punctuate in hopes that people will send thanks!!

6. The story has 0 substance the punctuation was the least of the problem... An overused storyline, lack of exposition, character development, etc. we're the real problem lol like the fact that people are genuinely re-writing it blows my mind

7. Part 2
    I looked at him and said "What do you want with me?" He didn't answer, so I asked again, also without an answer. His hair was the same brown as mine. He had a black jacket and ripped jeans. He looked at me and said "come home with me sweetheart." I replied "Get away from me!" I tried to run but he caught the collar of my shirt and dragged me to the forest across the street. I tried to fight back, but he knocked me out. I woke up in a cell in a castle. I banged on the door, but I couldn't break it. I heard voices from the other side of the castle. It was painted blue and black. I saw a throne there, fit for a king. I tried to scream, but a voice called my name. Don't worry child, it said, We only want to help you with your transformation tonight.

8. Part 3
    I looked around the castle to see if anyone was there, but I saw no one. Suddenly, a tall figure appeared in front of me. He smiled at me and opened my cell door. "Who are you?" I asked. He walked towards me. His breath smelled like rotten meat. "Do you know who I am?" He asked. I shook my head. "My name is King Sebastian," he said, "And I am here to seek your hand in marriage." At first I didn't know what he was talking about. Why did he kidnap me? Why does he want to marry me? And what is this transformation he's talking about?

9. Wow, this story is very well done! Props man!

10. Nice! Please assemble all the parts in this thread, looking forward to read em!

Good luck refining the original writer's stories with modified version that makes it easier for everyone to read!

11. Okay then

12. Much better XP

13. This has been approved by Sean.

It must happen.

14. Good job op! Hope you add some gifs too :D

15. Sadly, the originals have probably been taken off the forums :( does anyone want me to improvise them now?

16. I like how it's easy to read now, makes me actually wanna read it. Maybe put the parts in color so it stands out? This way we can find the parts easily

17. I'll wait for the movie 

18. Are you going to finish the story? It's getting interesting 