werewolf love story part 6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xAnnabellex, May 29, 2016.

1. As I looked at the blood slowly seeping from the dagger wound, my vision began to blur. The sounds of laughter and cackling coming from Sebastian and both his lackeys seemed so distant. A slow pulsation made itself apparent near the temples of my head. Strangly relaxing, a sort of calmness began to descend upon me. I began to see red as my breathing became more and more hoarse, somewhat similar to noises made by Sebastian in his werewolf form. My body grew hot, like I was wearing a heavy fur coat. I got on my feet, feeling much taller and broader than usual. The three men looked at me in what can only be described as pure terror. I started moving towards them, they simultaneously took a step back. As I looked at my hand, I saw it covered with fur... A wolf's fur, then all was black.

When I came to, the sight that greeted me was nothing short of grotesque; severed limbs, pools of blood and internal organs littered the previously brightly colored room. Sebastian's handsome head lay on the floor beside the tray of food, his skull split in two.
    I ran out the room as fast as my legs would allow me, I felt strangely hot even before I started running. The building was like a maze, multiple corridors branching off into other smaller segments. I finally found the door that looked as if it led out of this mad house. I grabbed the handle, turned it...

And then I woke up
    THE END!!

2. Re: werewolf story part 6

lel

3. Moooooo

4. Why would you make another version of my story that's just stupid

5. Because envy passed his english class!

6. His* for future reference :>
    Also top kek?

7. Can you please not make another version of my story

8. I thought I was being original...

To be honest if we really wanted to we could just accept this for what it really is... True Blood or Twilight with main characters as werewolves

9. Fixed :lol:

10. Needs to be a forum ban for all werewolf love stories

11. No I am not going to accept this

12. Ahhh come on man, Don't be a hater be a sk8r!
    Embrace your inner werewolf. RAWRR!

*I just threw up a little in my mouth

13. fine and that was funny

14. All right! *Highfives and nearly misses*
    However in all seriousness, I'm sure your stories would have a much better reception if you at least split it into paragraphs with punctuation. If you really don't want to though, no one can stop you.

15. Thank you for the help