~Clan Coverage~ #4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, May 10, 2016.

1. Clan Coverage #4

A short description

The clan Instinct was originally made by demo for the purpose of Estoc wars for Defenders of Asgard. After a...Brief dispute/power display in the previous clan, Demo and several others moved over to Instinct.
    While most OSW clans at the time saw new war tactics, such as leaving for EE and troop builds hitting ebs, as a cowardly way to war, Instinct embraced the new era KaW was going into, while picking up several clans and kingdoms along the way; Unleashed and Cademius Noctu.

Deep within the catacombs of Dolin, lies a chest under siege by a combined army of dust and cobwebs.

But that’s another story. Inside this chest is several stone tablet, no bigger than an ipad, written by fortune teller Maten Dakur. This man has predicted the rise and fall of most kingdoms years in advanced, but the way he brought about this information branded him as a lunatic and forced him underground….Where he eventually became just that. His most prized tablet is one foretelling the formation of a great clan that will survive until the end of the world.

In his words:
    I am sad to announce that because Instinct has Harvo and Lauren in its ranks, it is automatically disqualified. Just kidding. (Not really.) (Yes, they already kicked me. No need to check.) (Currently looking for a new home. PM if you got room.)

As some of you may know, I am a big hermit when it comes to clanning. I’ve only been perm in around four clans and I rarely leave….Or talk in CC. Except when I do this. Watching Instinct in CC and Line is always interesting, especially if Lauren (Resident lunny), Demo (That crazy Irish guy) or –Mei- (The depressor) One moment, we could be talking about world events. You get Demo to pop in? We’ll migrate on over to how we’ll start using the clan’s different RL aspects for use in running a drug trafficking ring. Lauren? She’ll direct the convo straight into (Insert non-PG13 material) or accidentally (Insert non-PG13 material.) Mei? Her name says it all really. (Still trying to be her friend, so I’ll just say that.)

So, again. Being in the clan is generally very interesting. Now. The worst part about being in clan: Kimmeh moved over with me. I thought I was free from her tyrannical rule. Nope. She’s still acting like I’ve given her enough blackmail to make sure I’ll never have a political career.

Clanmen highlight:

Harvo - He is the clan de facto tank, the hero without a cape. Need someone to pick on? He's there for you to use, 24/7. Ju--(insert bannable material.)

2. We tried to kick him, but like something you pickup in Vegas, he just keeps coming back!

3. I claim innocence and plead the fifth!

4. They are all noobs

5. That's the nicest and most coherent thing he has said in ages!

6. Shut up noobsy