Turkeyface at War

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hermit_Crab, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Todd, do you seriously believe articles?

Statistics can always be manipulated.
    What is the main purpose for magazine companies?

Not to be truthful.
    To sell magazines.

Believe what you want but you're being manipulated.

edit:eek:r simply, think for yourself instead of relying on news articles.

2. to be fair, apple's 3D touch, while not very useful at the moment, is pretty innovative. however, if you're going to buy a phone because it costs more, you're buying a logo, not a phone.

3. iPhone Kaw is better for Warring
    Android is better for just hitting EB and clicking a lot of buttons

4. lol any data I'm supplying would/will holdup in a court of law... I'll 1st prove it by supplying the data I've mentioned...

....then confirm the data by whooping the dog crap out of your poor Android/Alcatel toting ass (lol)

GO TEAM APPLE!!!!! 

5. Yes because a news article and an online debate about iOS vs android would actually hold up in a court of law.

Again android is an os and alcatel is a phone manufacturer.

A very lesser known one at that.

You and your overpriced paperweight, smh.

Again... Sony, samsung, htc, google (sort of), lg, lenovo/motorola etc. vs Apple

and it's...

Android vs iOS

6. I put my money on that -v- guy.

7. You've allready stated your preference ...you're on team Android 

To avoid "exploiting" (lol) only known accts that can be confirmed by at least 3 other team members will be admitted to either team
    This is to avoid having players put accts on both sides

...if you've been smart enough to NOT reveal alts to all KAW ...well good for you, what we don't know won't hurt us, I guess (lol)

...anyone "caught" cheating will be relentlessly farmed 

8. but im on an iphone 6s.. id be a traitor 

9. lol ...I mean if there's any Android owners who want to fight on the Apple side your more then welcome. 

...same with Apple users if you happen to be high on PcP (lol) and want to fight on the Android side be my guest  lol

10. Because hardcore street drugs are hilarious.

11. lol you butthurt cause you went an' googled what a said earlier about the satellite imagery and saw it now you know you're wrong lol

12. I'm not butthurt nor have I googled your satellite imagery nonsense.

Provide your proof.

I highly doubt google or apple would release such information.

13. All the other big changes to the iPhone 6s are under the hood. The device runs a 64-bit Apple A9 processor, while the S6 has Samsung's 64-bit Exynos 7420 chipset. Without knowing the clock speed of the A9 or having the device in hand, it's hard to make any judgment about the chipset. If Apple is to believe, the A9 chip will also boost the ability of the iPhone 6s to play graphically intensive games. Overall, we expect the Samsung Galaxy S6 to do better with benchmarks but the iPhone 6s to hold its own in terms of performance.

The Samsung Galaxy S6 has 3GB of RAM, compared with the 2GB of RAM that the iPhone 6s is likely to have. The iPhone 6s launch with iOS 9, while the Samsung Galaxy S6 has Android 5.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz running on top.

Got it from PC mag I phone 6s Samsung Galaxy s6.
    I use both android and I phone they both work good to me.

Edit: a magazine referring to people as poor doesn't sound like a credible source to me sound like a blog website.

The Samsung Galaxy S6 can be grabbed from around £410 ($600, AU$800) for the 32GB version, while the iPhone 6S is launching for £539 ($649, AU$1,079) in its smallest size. In other words Apple's latest is quite a bit pricier, but it's also newer and it's an Apple product, so that's no surprise really.

When they said I phone 6s smallest size they were referring to the 16GB version.

14. Can't wait for part 2

15. Some can. But are smart enough to realize apple is trash.

Sent from a real phone.

16. I be Screamfeather...an intimate confidante of the sensitive Young Werther, Screamfeather, whom I introduced to you in this first chapter tentatively titled Turkeyface at War. Mind you...it's a working title. I shall invent a title far more worthy of this grand tragedy.

First off...I must declare that it deeply saddened me to read most of the responses on this thread. As a disclaimer, I am cursed with near constant bouts of melancholic paralysis and an attendant host of other psychogenic disorders...for an abnormal surplus of black bile surges through my glands.

The first response was simply"yep."

A mere monosyllable ejaculated forth as quick, perfunctory, cruel and uninspired as the procreative slime rutting of two sluggish, swollen tapeworms. This bit of rhetoric was rot-gummed by one of the tappity tap, beta-male wags who comprise the core culture elite of this game. In fact...I think he may even be a moderator.

I considered penning up a scathing polemic that would emasculate this sniveler and his cadre of effete drones...but Screamfeather is one of the last of the tribe of courageous men. Ecce Homo. I attack with my jugular exposed...because I can.

Now regarding...the phone Turkeyface used...and the irony here...from the "too long didn't read" microcephalic driveler contingent...is that this thread then degenerated into pathetic salvos as to the merits of an Iphone or a Droid.

I can recall being a little boy...and thinking to myself...”what will my world be like in 2016?” I envisioned gleaming crystal teleportation capsules, people hovercrafting around in stylish silver jumpsuits, lots of Neon...a kind of Jetsons meets Blade Runner type world. Of course...instead...we have these chintzy lame phones assembled by two year olds in third-world labor camps. The future has arrived...and it sucks.

That aside...so as to quell the impotent nerdrage seething within this thread. Turkeyface used an Android device to access this game. I don't know what brand or model. I do know that he wanted an Iphone because most of the sexy babes that he worked with at Best Buy owned Iphones. I also recall him lamenting to me that he couldn't afford the latest Iphone model in stock...so he resigned himself to the Droid.

I remember him trying to justify the purchase from time to time. He would recite processing speed, etc...but ultimately at these times...I sensed in his tone...the waving of a white flag. As if he was declaring underneath all the spouted facts and figures..."I have made yet another poor decision in my life. I am in deep agony and pain. I tried my best to enter the Age of Information...and as I passed through the silicon gates...I heard the mocking laughter of trillions. And then I finally understood...that no matter which plastic slab of communication technology I used...there would be no meaningful connections established. No validation of my intelligence or of my inner vitality. No reflective acknowledgment of my humanity. No affection. No love. Just throbbing pain in a dead sea of tapping fingers groping for fake gold."

So...of course. There are a few last cavaliers among the dismal ranks here...that appear to empathize with the plight of Turkeyface. They heed the succubus. They endure her glorious fire. For these valiant souls...I shall persist with my labors in recounting Turkeyface's struggle. Ere too long I shall post my second installment. Please remain vigilant for its publication.

Valor,
    Screamfeather