Story - Monster Inside Of Me

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by EndlessDesire53-, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Haha um hello. This is a random original story that I came up with. It's actually my second one, and I wrote a different one a few years ago. If you want to read that, just go ahead and search up my name. I'm going to try this out again and see if it'll be somewhat successful. It might be a bit similar to my previous one, but the general idea is different. So if you decided to read this, enjoy!

2. OVERVIEW
    A glorious story of guilt, loss and betrayal by the aclaimed author EndlessDesire. Known for their top bestsellers:Me, Myself and Shrek, Nicolas Cage is my pal and John Cena likes tomatoes.

The setting is a town located in the quiet town of Boonami (read backwards) where mysterious events are occuring, our main character Rodriquez is gazing off into the sunset until she hears the words from his comrade...

3. Prologue 
    Date: September 21, 2003 
    Time: 9:30 pm 
    "Can't you do anything right?! What a disgrace!" a voice yelled. A young girl cowered in a dark corner, covering her head with her arms.  
    "I-I'm sorry..." the girl sniffled, shaking in fear. A tall figure stood above her, reaching a hand out towards her and grabbing her by the hair.  
    "Is that all you know how to say?! I can't believe how much of an idiot you are!" the figure screamed, throwing the girl across the room. The little girl yelped out in pain, but showed no signs of crying or tears.  
    "I-I'm sorry," the little girl whimpered, trying to crawl away but the figure stomped on her hands.  
    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Honestly, learn something new to say!" the voice said angrily. The voice sounded as if it belonged to a woman, and the girl squealed. She was in a lot of pain, but didn’t want to cry. The woman moved her foot away and began to kick the child. "I wish you were never born! You're such a pain, just hurry up and die!" she screamed. The little girl yelled in pain, gripping her tiny hands into fists. The woman then picked her up by her hair again, and started to drag her away into the hallway. The child knew where this was headed, so she kicked and screamed in hopes that she could get away.  
    "This is your punishment! Vile creatures like you deserve it!" the woman growled. They reached the end of the hallway, and there laid a door. The woman opened the door and dragged the girl in. In the room was dark, and there seemed to be nothing in there except a large cage meant for an animal. She opened the cage and threw the child in it, locking the door. "I'll be back for you tomorrow morning. No food. No water. Think about what you have done." the woman said, glaring at the child. She left the room and shut the door behind her and locked it as well. The girl screamed and banged against the bars, but to no avail.  
    "Poor thing. Locked up in here, all alone.." a new voice said. It was back. That voice. The child leaned against the bars, covering her ears.  
    "I'm sorry..." she whispered. She knew this voice. She had heard it the first time she had gotten locked up. The voice sounded like a girl's voice, but no human was to be found anywhere. However, the shadows around here seemed to grow.  
    "How can you deal with such a child? Just leave her be," a man's voice said. Same with the girl's voice. She had heard it before, but no one around the child could be found.  
    "This kid has potential. We'll teach her. She'll save us," the girl's voice said. Suddenly, a young girl appeared next to the frightened little girl. She smiled, resting her hand against the scared child. The beaten up girl jumped, still shaking. "I'll teach you. I'll teach you everything, from talking to reading and such. Teach," she said softly. The girl lowered her hands, not being able to make out the mysterious girl's features.  
    "T-T-Teach?" she stuttered, repeating the word that the other girl had said. The young girl was covered in scars and bruises, and they would probably never heal and taint her body forever. The mysterious girl clapped her hands together and let out a laugh.  
    "That's right! You actually learn pretty fast! Now let's learn some new words..." the girl's voice trailed off as the broken little girl listened intently, trying to pay attention. She couldn't understand anything, but tried her best. Her white dress was ripped up and dirty, and she was bleeding terribly. The mysterious girl looked her over and placed her hands on the parts that were bleeding. She removed her hands and the bleeding had completely stopped. "I can't remove those scars and bruises, but I can stop the bleeding," she said quietly. The girl in the white dress looked at the figure in awe.  
    "Hm? This might turn out to be interesting..." the boy's voice earlier said. The boy appeared next to the mysterious girl, and a smirk appeared on his face. The three of them seemed to be the same age, about 7 or 8. "I'll go along with your plan, but you do all the work." the boy said, crossing her arms. The girl laughed, patting the girl in the white dress' head.  
    "Of course, you'll see later in the future this will turn out for the best," she told the boy, staring at the beaten up girl. "Right?" she asked her, tilting her head and smiling.  

4. [​IMG]
    Larry is hungry

5. My eyes..

I like the plot op. Makes me want to read more

6. A lot of focus on 'young girls' being in danger...