A Tale of Cassowary and Moose Dragon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Lmao

2. This is actually pretty good!

3. Likeness?.. umm... do u look like a half bred troll with pear shaped nose and pointy ears?... ok

4. Too Long didn't Rooster Inc.

5. OOPS mb, my finger slipped

6. Postception

7. Love all the stupid morons who think it's cool to repost the original OP post and say just a few words. Idiots galore they are. Quit now and hope you get a forum ban

8. Support

9. Thanks for the bump, quoting morons ?. I <3 y'all.

10. Stop using my argument to cause another's enjoyment level to be decreased

11. A dull thud echoed across the Kings chambers, silencing all in its wake. Only the creaking of wood broke the silence,as the great doors of the chamber swung open.

It marked the arrival of a tall, bone like figure, dwarfed in size by the archway. Upon a closer inspection, many could see the matted greasy hair of his beard, split only by the heaving of his Adam's apple as it protrudes through the hairs on his Chiny chin chin. The dull like vermin, with some stark resemblance to a parasite, hung around the powerful; where the blue pigs roamed the throne room leaving tiny chunks of golden poo, adorned by half arsed equipment. A where the favourite pass time of the king, besides the pillaging of noobs in his backyard, was listenin to the ranting of the mage.

Changed the first bit as my form of feedback, maybe you like it, and can see where punctuation occurs. ️

12. Thanks lol. It sounds good.

13. No. I am angry and she should feel bad.

14. You're bad and you should feel bad

15. Not usually. Likeness being my name, and any other things affiliated with myself and all Zeths like me.
    You have used my name without my permission in a manner that is offensive to me. I am triggered. You have ten minutes to remove my name before I claim society has wronged me altogether.

16. Going full SJW doesn't apply to the RoC

17. Who cares what the RoC say. As King I make the rules.