A Tale of Cassowary and Moose Dragon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Dec 31, 2015.

1. So it looks like kaw creative competition was a flop. Below is my entry. I like to write. Posting this so I can get some feedback. 

THE TALE OF PRINCE CASSOWARY AND MOOSE DRAGON

The king slammed his staff on the floor. Doors opened immediately and a tall skinny figure appeared. Unshaved, with a bulging adam's apple, with greasy strands of hair surrounding elongated dull face, she was a type to hang around small kingdoms with a potential for grandeur. Kingdoms where the blue pigs roamed the throne room leaving tiny chunks of golden poo, where the armory was full of half arsed equipment and where the favourite pass time of the king besides whooping noobs in his backyard was listening to the ranting of the mage.

"Call the mage!"
    Barbie bowed and pushed a stubby bearded man into the room. Zethor was a half bred troll. King always giggled when he looked at his pear shaped nose and pointy ears. Stumbling on his cloak Zethor approached the throne and without waiting for permission from king -V- (full title Vain Vader.. it was Invader originally, but hence no "in" was ever accomplished it was shortened to Vader).. so without permission from the king the mage plumped his huge buttom on the step stool, his fingers fiddling with a thread of his cloak. He got quiet as if in a deep thought.

King -V- became impatient.
    "Well?!" he hissed at the mage, the vein on his temple pulsating in a threatening rhythm. "Have u missed my spies or something?!"

Ninja looking spies appeared from thin air picking up Zethor and shaking him a bit as his head flopped like that of a dead chicken from side to side. That seemed to do the trick and Zethor started to narrate in a deep monotonous voice.
    "The forum spirits told me ur Majestic Majesty..."
    But his words died off and it looked like he was submerged into a deep thought. His speech became an unrecognizable mumble.

"Rude! U, fairy!" hissed king -V- astonished by disrespect. The spies started to reach for Zethor but the king was faster. His hairy fist collided with the pear shaped nose of the mage. A smile appeared on blood tinged lips of Zethor.
    "Eurika! I gots it!" he yelled out so loudly the pigs squealed.

King -V-'s face started to turn purple. He wheezed and hissed as the mage skipped around the throne room, hollering "I gots it!" King's alts watched in surprise as Zethor ran out of the room and fading "I gots it!" echoed down the long hallway. But soon it was all forgotten.

"The king! Is dying!" yelled out an alt. "Call the doctor! STAT!"
    The king indeed looked like a pile of poo. Blood rushed to his face making his skin beefy red and his nose purple like that of an old drunk. The doctor came, pulled on the king's majestic eyelid, peering into a narrowed to a pin point pupil. The king hissed and wiggled.
    "#stroke" said Dr. Sasuke, PHD
    "Treat it! U, Asian fairy! Or else!" wheezed out king -V-.
    "For #stroke the best thing is Sverugant's skin"
    "Half of my alts to the one who.. half of my alts.." the king kept hissing.
    The throne room cleared. The king ordered to call his son.
    "What's wrong, father? Are u sick?"
    "It's karma!" hissed the king.
    Dr. Sasuke, PHD, quickly explained what and how to the young prince Cassowary.
    "Don't worry, father! I shall return with the skin!"
    The king blessed his son and he set off to find Sverugant.

After Lignabelua of low lands was defeated, the best place for hunting Sveruganti was hoarfrost clearing. Cassowary was riding around the land, cursing loudly and banging his Abyssal blade against Scorpion shield. But no Sveruganti appeared. Tired, angry and a bit hoarse from all the yelling, he got off his horse and noticed a small entrance to a cave.
    "Come out and fite meh, Sverugant! U, flying kitty!" yelled out Cassowary one more time. But the monster didn't appear. Probably didn't hear or pretended to be deaf.

Cassowary cursed once more and made his way through the narrow passage of the cave. In a few steps he found himself in a large hall surrounded by tall stalactites. He looked up and saw the target of his travels. A large winged sverugant was sitting on top of a rock.

"Be aftaid! U, monster!" hollered Cassowary and waved his blade into general direction of the dragon so ferociously that startled sverugant took off yelling back at him:
    "What the heck, man?! What did I do to u?!"
    "U are all the same!" replied angry Cassowary poking air with his blade.

Noticing that his blows couldn't reach the dragon, he started jumping up and down hacking the air with his sword. Moose (which was the name of the dragon) panicked and thrashed side to side under the ceiling of the cave like a big fly.. Seeing that there is only one exit from the cave Cassowary, tired and a bit sweaty from jumping, sat down hatefully looking at his enemy. Moose was less scared of a sitting Cassowary, so he also landed on a piece of rock. They were silent for a few minutes.

"Shame on u... probably a prince too," mumbled sad Moose.
    In response Cassovary spat upwards aiming at the dragon. His spit didn't quite make it and landed on a stalactite. Moose became really offended by that. The corners of his mouth turned down and he looked like a frog.

"Manners, young man. That's not ur daddy's palace. I am gonna tell ur father.."
    "What do u think? I am here on my own?"
    "He sent u?"
    Cassowary nodded."I came for ur skin. So get down or else!"

Moose looked ruffled up now resembling a big chicken. He was annoyed with Cassowary's arrogance and not able to hold back any longer he spat at him in disgust. Of course it's easier to spit down than up and dragon's spit landed straight on Cassowary's cape burning holes in it. Cassowary remembered all he heard about dragons.

"Why are u not spitting fire? Weak or something?"
    Moose didn't have time to answer. A rustling noise came from the entrance of the cave. Cassowary jumped up. "Show urselves! I am prince!" he yelled out. Nobody replied and feeling lack of attention to his noble origin Cassowary grabbed his sword ready to crush uneducated twerps. Sad howling of Moose stopped him:

"Oh noooo... it's them! It's cruxes!!" hollered dragon. "They are stealing my eggs to make plunder bonus!"
    Crux chests flooded the cave snapping their lids like enormous jaws. A large golden crux, apparently their leader, hovered over Cassowary.

"Looksie, gang! A creme-brulee for dessert!" he giggled.
    Crux was more educated than Cassowary who didn't know fancy word "creme-brulee", but he guessed by the offensive tone that it was time to kick ass. Cruxes charged at him swarming in circles. "Damn," thought Cassowary. "Too many to one".
    He gazed up at Moose sadly thrashing over the cruxes.
    "Moose, hun, spit on them, please"

Moose spat finding his aim in a large worn out crux chest.. The chest fell on the ground hollering "I am down, bros!!" Its siding was dissolving in acidic spit. Excited Moose started spitting left and right. But more cruxes appeared swarming at Cassowary. Golden crux hovered a bit out of the way of the main squabble yelling out orders.
    "Lead with hansels!! Take control! Ko him!"

A large crux with gray alligator skin snapped its jaws around Cassowary's neck, his head now inside the dark chest. The cruxes squealed in delight. It didn't fade Cassovary. Blinded, he kept waving his sword, poking into the air trying to slay more cruxes.
    "Moose, help! Let's avenge ur eggs!" Cassowary yelled out.

Moose, remembering thousands of shiny eggs he had laid and that had been stolen by greedy cruxes, doubled the rate of his spitting. He noticed crux leader hiding behind a stalactite.
    "To the left" yelled out Moose to Cassowary.
    Blinded warrior stumbled to the left. And Moose spat a long loogie that landed on stalactite slicing through it like a knife through butter. It fell burying cruxes and their leader under a pile of rock.

"Thank u, bro!" he heard Cassowary's voice. Prince climbed out from under the rock. He grabbed crux leader and started skinning it as dragon was watching..
    "For daddy.." he quietly explained to Moose.
    "Right.. umm.. to make boots or gauntlets or something.." mumbled the dragon.
    "I am sorry, man" quietly said Cassowary.
    "It happens bro" replied Moose. "Well, call if u need a favour or something"
    "U too. U should visit some time. We'll kill a pig together or split items.." Cassowary turned towards exist, ready to leave.
    "Don't u need a skin still?"
    "That would be nice, man" said Cassowary looking to the side and a bit uncomfortable.
    "Look in that corner. I was shedding a week ago".

After Cassowary left and the cave became quiet again, Moose looked into the magic orb which he used for communicating with sverugant of the Abyss, his strongest brother.. "Phase one is complete. The skin is in the palace. Everything is going according to plan." And the orb went dark.

--

2. First few paragraphs and the last few are good. Got bored at the wandering the hoarfosts and so, skipped a bit.

Good though.

3. 7/10 needs more me.
    Double post btw

4. I noticed lol

5. So good it needed to be posted twice doe..

6. Personally I never liked stories with KaW names inserted. Feels more like teenage girl fan fiction...

Then again, I'm terrible at writing stories so don't listen.

7. Will there be a part two?

8. Might.. cause I have ideas

like a pimd adventure

9. A story on a pimd adventure. You have my support on that. I'll get back to the crusade when I'm less busy 

10. Cool story. But it was very long

11. a bit lol

12. I posted on the double post. 1/10

13. I don't believe u

14. Nice story :D
    Lol much support but where am i?

15. I demand you remove my name and likeness, which was used without my consent in an effort to defame me.

Please and thank you.