Space warfare_the story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lord_skittles, Dec 30, 2015.

1. It was a ordinary night when Lord_skittles was playing kaw but he wasn't ready for the extravagant actions that would occur later on that night. Lord_skittles was talking to yourbestally and pinkzebracorns.
    Lord_skittles: hi pinkzebracorns
    Pinkzebracorns: hey hun how are you?
    And while they were talking yourbestally came on and was acting strange.
    Yourbestally: hey guys wanna play drink some pizza?
    Lord_skittles :um no
    Pinkzebracorns :lol I think yourbestally is tired
    But the thing the two friends didn't know was it wasn't yourbestally talking but it was the phone itself. They carried on talking when Lord_skittles and pinkzebracorns phones were messing up.
    Lord_skittles started getting a little shock when he touched his phone and 1minute later he fell to the ground and his mind was lost in the game

When Lord_skittles woke up he couldn't believe what he saw it wasn't real he thought, it just couldn't be. All he saw was giant monsters octopuses and these beast like creatures and he thought to himself this reminds me off???? KAW!!!

He couldn't believe his eyes he had been put into the game unless it's a dream, or maybe a nightmare....

More coming soon

2. I don't think he got the little shock from his phone. That was from something else wasn't it.

3. I didn't like this story, mostly for the reason it's ripping off Tron.

4. What's tron?

5. You don't have to quote my post above you, Tron is a Disney movie from the 80s.

6. Ok lol I didn't know what it was

7. This reminds me of the time I was all surround by the us army in the forest outside my little American hometown being hunted down like a dog because of my training..

They drew first blood..

8. Wth is this, baka laka daka

9. Now that's funny.

10. First good post on the thread.