fifty shades of Kaw

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CaptainPugwash69, Nov 28, 2015.

1. I was just a regular noob, a hire value of 30k, no clear build strategy, and no clan to speak of.

That was before i met KHR1ST1AN GRaY.

I arrived at a mighty clan fortress, looking for a job as a lowly feet scrubber. A receptionist/lowly diseased toothless squire warmly greeted me, and told me the Clan Leader was already awaiting me.

He took me up the wind up elevator to the top floor of the castle, and i stepped out, seeing the magnificent lord.

He was a tall, youthful man with majestic yet chiselled features, with cold piercing blue eyes that stared into my soul.

"I'm looking for a hire valuer plzzz"- I nervously stuttered
    "I know." He calmly answered

The story to be continued...

2. 13/10 would fæp again.

3. Brokeback KAW?

4. WHEN WILL IT BE CONTINUED

5. Please no

6. SYNOPSIS
    A tale of an innocent, unsuspecting college student tricked into the twisted world of KaW. Filled with vicious warriors and kinky ally traders. What will become of (insert name here) and their new owner Christian (whatever).

7.  I think this is hilarious I would like to have a good laugh again so please carry on with the next chapter 

8. "I have natural instincts" he said in an unemotional and assertive tone, "I am extremely peculiar in my... taste of allies."
    I stared at the ground, his unnatural aura like a mist of confusion acting upon me.
    "Im a total leet, my name is-"
    "I already know your name, PKfarmage69, and you are precisely what this organisation requires".
    His vicious blue eyes continued to stare at my smelly peasanty rags as if they could see straight past them, assessing my naked goblin body as a lion assesses an antelope.
    "This interview is over" he finished, "i will dm your wall when i require your services"
    "Don't you want my resume?" I stammered
    "Goodbye, noob."
    the wind up elevator jerked and i descended down the castle.

9. Please continue

10. Yes continue 

11. This is actually better than I thought it'd be. Lol. Plus, gives me something to read during regen time :p

12. And so began our twisted and abusive relationship.

I soon learnt that Mr Gray enjoyed to exercise control in all things.

During the day we had little contact, and no other clanmates were aware of any dealings between the two of us.

At night however, Gray would take me to his stronghold of shadows and gold farm me hard and roughly. At first it gave me great pain as he inflicted punishment upon me and i could do nothing to stop him (my weak and supple barracks monobuild was no match for his powerful T4 hybrid).

Soon i learnt it gave me great pleasure also. The feel of being pwned whilst racked up in chains gave me a rippling sensation all over all 2 feet of my green goblinoid body, and being Gray's submissive gave me purpose.

13. So this is the next best thing to erotica forums can get... i like it.

14. Who doesn't enjoy a good hard gold farming

15. omg I love it  more plz

16. As time went on, gray became more and more controlling over me. Wall and chat spams became a common feature, he would constantly urge me to max plunder, and forced me to constantly drink elixirs of vitalites, claiming it was important for submissives to stay healthy.

He began to reorganise my social life. No longer was i allowed to spend time with male friends such as Tim the Ork and Jeremy the half-troll, as this angered Chr1st1an, who forced me to unfollow them.

Not only did we resume our usual gold farming at night, but now he began to surprise me during the day with hard and painful spy farms when i least expected it, demanding my obedience.

Everything outside our relationship was soon spiralling out of control.

17. well now we know she likes to be farmed roughly.