Professor x Student happenings

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theKimber, Nov 11, 2015.

1. What are your thoughts on this cliché? I thought I would post this here? Is this an okay place to place it? I haven't been on KaW in forever o.o

2. As long as it's consensual

Going to hell now.

3. LOL definitely going to a dark, burn-tastic place

4. Professors are said to have the highest workplace happiness of any profession...

I wonder why.

5. I got kicked out of my first teaching job. Apparently I'm better at practical reproduction than I am at teaching children how to read and write

6. Woah

7. Best of

8. Lolololololol

9. How young are we talking about here? This is something that society seems to get more conservative about as time goes on. Juliet was only 13 when Romeo nailed her. In the 1970s, rock stars often slept with groupies that were 15,16 year old or so, but you'd get crucified for that today.

Even in raunchy teen sex movies. In the 80's movie Porky's, actresses playing teenagers bared everything, in the 90's American Pie it was mammarys only, and then by the time Superbad came around, all the good stuff was properly covered up.

10. In these cases, I ask: What would Tiger do?

11. Post a vid when it happens

12. I like you haha

13. I'm talking about 18+ because most people are 18 when they go to college (in the U.S.)
    That's why I said professor and not teacher.

14. Frog.. Gimme something to write on man...

15. Okay mate. I thought a teacher was a professor. Cultural mistake.

16. Confession time. When I was twenty I hooked up two times with a junior prof who was about 34. It was good but I didn't want to get serious with her so I left it at that. My cougar experience.

17. @Ashes

I was thinking Van Halen as well. You were faster to the gif! 

18. Ok, at first i wasnt sure what the topic was exactly about but thats clear now.

I think on the professor's involvement there is a grey area that is questionable. Is it ethical to be involved with a student when you have a full classroom of paying customers?

If i was paying for a class i wouldn't appreciate the possibility that someone was getting a free pass.