Champion of the Frozen Tundra (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by EIlVIlILIlNIlDlIlSIlGIlUlISlIE, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

2. Manacles vs Ropes

3. Thank you.

4. Don't misquote me :(

5. Don't be a pervert on my thread and keep it on topic. This has nothing to do with your innuendies of any erotica or of any other form than a dark tale and a soon to be battle between Light vs Dark. That's all the story is all about. None of what you are thinking. And if you do think my story is like that, then by all means go make your own thread about it or go to one of your friend's pm and tell them about it. This story is for entertainment purposes and to give everyone an interesting read and to have them guess the plot of the storyline. Thank you. 

6. So you're trying to say that you want me to make a spiritual sequel with more bondage and man on tomato action?

7. No. I'm saying if you want to talk about how erotic my thread is, you either make another thread about it or you go to your friends pm and talk about it. I know you're only trolling and you're probably getting a good laugh out of this, but a trolley such as yourself should know when a person actually takes the time out of his or her hand to calmly explain things to you and/or give you suggestions on what to do in a situation such as the one we are in right now. I would appreciate if you keep your atrocious comments to yourself, because there are people who actually wants to read a story and leave their thoughts on what they think rather than try to troll the person who made this thread. But seeing as how you want to keep the troll going after I post this, I'm going to let this comment be the last time I reply to you. Have a good morning or night or where ever you are. 

8. Honestly, I didn't read the story.
    I read the first line or two then.... I don't know...

I wondered to myself why the hell 250 men would need 100 ships? Perhaps you meant to write it differently so it didn't sound like soldiers were taking life rafts on their journey. I'm pretty sure 250 men would fit aboard 1 ship.

9. Omg... he made part 2.... WHY?!!!....

10. Well to clear it out for you and I know I should reword it, 250 men are in 1 ship. There are 100 ships and each ship has 250 men.

11. To be a pain in your* rear. ;)

12. [/quote]Well to clear it out for you and I know I should reword it, 250 men are in 1 ship. There are 100 ships and each ship has 250 men[/quote]

I figured as much.

13. You're welcome lol

14. yup... cause ur grammar is aweful

15. Well how about this, imma keep writin my story and imma put in alotta gramma errors jist to b mo of a pain not only in ur rear but in ur eyes startin rite now ;)

16. Yet you're acknowledging it. ^_^

17. Are you propositioning me?

18. he totally is proposioning....

19. I knew that stare down was a metaphor for the op wanting to chain me up and whip me. Followed by a shower of hot candle wax.