Champion of the Frozen Tundra (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by EIlVIlILIlNIlDlIlSIlGIlUlISlIE, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Previously on Champion of the Frozen Tundra...

Oracle: King Nalovanth! I have come to you with urgent news. You must head to the Frozen Tundra of Nevara. The Death King is awakening from his slumber and he is not only planning on wreaking havoc in your city, but also to the entire world.

Nalovanth: Why can't I just destroy him?

Oracle: If you put the Death King into slumber, he will not disturb the world for 500 years. But if you are to kill him, you will become the Death King but your slumber will last for millennias. Choose wisely mi'lord, for only you have the power to save your people and the entire world.

Nalovanth: Get my men ready. We will depart in 3 days. That is as much rest I can grant.

Melora: My husband, I do not want anything to happen to you.

Nalovanth: Nothing will happen to me.
     Men, my brothers... Fathers, sons, cousins that have joined this day... It is time... To be rid of this darkness once and for all!!!!

Oracle: It has begun mi'lord. It is time for you to become the Death King.

Champion of the Frozen Tundra

Nalovanth and his men departed from Silverwind City and headed north towards Nevara. There are 100 ships and each ship had 250 soldiers that are ready to face the challenges that awaited them. Nalovanth himself is always ready to face challenges that would dare threaten his city. But saving the entire world is his very first time. "Mi'lord," one of the soldiers said. "Are we nearly there yet?" Nalovanth looked at the soldier then pointed north. The soldier looked north and saw land and he knew they were close to Nevara. "Men! We are almost there! Keep heaving towards our destination!" The soldiers yelled with ferocity while Nalovanth kept having a concerned look on his face. He was thinking about his wife and his unborn child that she carries within her. He hopes that this will be over soon so he can get back to her.

Suddenly, Nalovanth sensed a dark presence in the sea and ordered all the men to stop rowing. The soldiers came up to him with concerns. "Calm your feelings and senses soldier," Nalovanth said. "There is no need to fear what lurks in these diseased waters." The men remained calm and started to smirk knowing with Nalovanth on their side, nothing wrong could happen. Suddenly, a burst of tentacles came out of the oceans and tried to slam down the ship that Nalovanth was on, but luckily for him, he cast a holy shield around the boat and prevented the ship and the men from being desecrated from the tentacles. The tentacles went back into the ocean and another came to destroy the other ships.

Nalovanth had to act quickly by throwing his sword at the tentacle and it made a direct hit. He then controlled his sword to slice the tentacle off and the ship was not desecreated. Suddenly, the monster started to show itself by emerging it's head from the water. Nalovanth commanded his sword to come back and it flew back onto his hand. The beast roared vigoursly, and stared at Nalovanth. "I know that face anywhere," the creature said. "Why have you come here Nalovanth?" With a smirk on his face, Nalovanth replied, "I am to excavate Nevara and put a stop to the Death King. I must put him back in his slumber."

The creature let out a hideous laugh. "You cannot stop the Death King. You may have the light by your side, but your light will not last 5 seconds on Nevara. You will plunge into darkness yourself." Nalovanth's smirk was quickly wiped off his face and pointed his sword at the creature. "Never underestimate the light," he said with a serious concern. "The Darkness may be strong on that land, but my light is stronger than you can possibly imagine." The creature kept silent but then said, "If your light is as powerful as you say, then let us test that out." The creature submerged itself in the water and Nalovanth followed. The men ran towards where he stood and looked down into the water hoping he's not dead. Nalovanth swam towards the monster but quickly realized that the darkness is consuming his body and he was drowning quickly. Nalovanth had to think for a moment but was almost out of air. When all hope seemed to be lost, he yelled underwater and light was spewing from his body. He then was able to swim faster towards the creature and with great strength, he plunged his sword into the creature's head and hr submerged himself in the crrature.

The creature yelled in agonizing pain when suddenly, light started coming out of his mouth and his eyes. The creature that all men feared the most, exploded underwater and a burst of light was shown. The soldiers saw the light then backed away and Nalovanth jumped out of the water and landed back on the ship. His armor stained in blood, but it slid off his armor like water and soldiers cheered as Nalovanth had victory over the creature. "We continue our sail towards Nevara. Even the darkest enemies cannot stop light from prevailing!" The men got back into position and with courage, purpose, motivation, and great enthusiam, they continued their sail towards Nevara.

Back in the city of Silverwind, Melora was laying on the bed holding her stomach. She can tell that the seed she is carrying is growing healthy. "Mi'lady," one of her servants said. "Let us take you out for some fresh air." Melora nodded, but she knew she didn't want to go. She was wishing her husband, Nalovanth, to come back to her already. Nalovanth has saved his city countless times and never asked for anything back in return. "Do you think my husband will make it home safely?" She asked her servants. "Of course mi'lady," her servant replied. "Nalovanth is always full of surprises, but we all know he won't be defeated. He even faced greater challenges and still came back with all of his men safely. Nalovanth can't be beaten." Melora smiled, but that smile didn't last very long. She looked outside and was still worried about him. "My husband," she said in her mind. "Please come back to me safely. You are the only one I could ever love and the only one I could ever share my love to."

Nalovanth and the soldiers have finally arrived in Nevara. When Nalovanth stepped foot on the land, he could feel the darkness coursing underground. "The darkness is everywhere mi'lord," one of the soldiers said. Nalovanth smiled and said, "remember, I am your comrade. And yes I know the darkness is everywhere. This land is nothing but death, despair, agony, hatred, pain... everything you can think of that's horrible in the book." Nalovanth looked concerned, but he did not worry at all whatsoever. "Let's set up camp here. This will be our first stop." The men started making tents and campfires, some even sang songs about Nalovanth's adventures and his triumphs. Others talked about what they will do as soon as they get home. Nalovanth joined in the conversation with one of the soldiers until he senses darkness coming from the other side. Nalovanth got up and walked towards that darkness and to his surprise, the Oracle was there.

"You never cease to surprise me Oracle," Nalovanth said. The Oracle smirked and said, "Yes I know. But now since you are here in Nevara, it is time for you to save your city and the world. I will guide you as much as I can, but I will only guide you to the Death King's castle. From there you must confront him in his Frozen Chamber." Nalovanth nodded his head with courage and determination. "You do not fear this darkness?" Nalovanth smiled and said, "fear leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to pain, pain leads to darkness. I do not fear what must be vanquished in these lands. Me and my men will succeed in completing this quest, then we shall return home safe and sound." The oracle laughed a little bit and said, "For your sake, I hope you do as well." A cloud of darkness surrounded her and she disappeared.

"Nalovanth." Nalovanth turned and saw a soldier standing behind him. "Something bothers you soldier?" Nalovanth asked. "Actually yes. I am wondering if I alone can talk to you about it?" Nalovanth nodded his head and found a seat for both of them to where they can talk privately. Then the soldier began: "I have heard stories about Nevara, but I never thought I would be here. The stories I have heard about Nevara is why it is always surrounded in darkness. Nevara was once a peaceful land like Falmdor and East Yorkspire. The gods loved the peace and harmony that was founded in all these lands, until one god defied the lands of peace. His name is Ul'Norok, the God of Darkness. He caused havoc against the innocent people who once lived here and revived them as his undead minions. He created The Death King as Ruler of Darkness who shall forever serve him. The gods did not take this lightly and fought against Ul'Norok. But his forces were so powerful, the gods cast a spell on Falmdor and East Yorkspire. The spell protected both lands from darkness and it had to be that way for millennias. Truth be told, the gods feared Ul'Norok, but they decided to give warriors powers of the light to face him in Nevara. But this land has grown so dark, no man dared set foot here... not until it came down to us."

Nalovanth listened to every single word this soldier has said to him. "What is your name soldier?" Nalovanth asked. "My name is Alciedes," he replied. "Alciedes, if what you say is true, we will make a change to history. We will vanquish the darkness in this land. Light and life will be here once more except this time for all eternity." "But mi'lord," Alciedes said with worry and grief. "We cannot kill the Death King. Whomsoever becomes the slayer of the Death King, shall wield it's power eternal. As much hope as you can give, I fear there is none." Nalovanth quickly silenced Alciedes. "Never give up hope. Always put your faith in the light. It has guided me to the path of righteousness and freedom. It will do the same for you Alciedes." Nalovanth smiled and Alciedes nodded his head with some hope.

"Now go back to camp," Nalovanth said. "You're going to need your rest." Alciedes got up and started walking back towards camp, then he stopped and turned around. "What about you Nalovanth?" Nalovanth looked at him and smiled. "I will catch up. Just get some rest." Alciedes nodded his head and returned to camp. Nalovanth looked out into the land and saw mountains and landscape everywhere he looked. Then as he looked deeper into Nevara, he could see the castle of where the Death King resides. As Nalovanth looked towards the castle, he saw a figure standing out in the balcony and his eyes widened. It was the Death King himself staring back at Nalovanth. "Soon Nalovanth," The Death King said in a hideous but quiet voice. "Soon your time will come and the world shall be plunged into eternal darkness." Nalovanth heard his words and replied back with fierce determination. "I will stop you Death King. For as long as a single breath remains in this body, I will never submit to your wrongdoings." The Death King smirked and stood his ground. He stood 6'8", his armor encased in cold and made of ebony, his sword encased with an enchantment of death, and his eyes glowing a cold blue. Nalovanth and the Death King stared at each other awaiting for their battle to come at hand.

To be continued...

2. Who reads this?

3. Don't be surprised when people actually take the time to read it. ;)

4. 11/10: Would fåp again.

5. Uhhh... thats.... ok I guess.

6. The part where Death ties the king up and pours hot candle wax down his back was amazing.

7. .... If I knew you irl, we would never hang out.

8. The part where Death ties the king up and pours hot candle wax down his back was amazing.[/quote]
    .... If I knew you irl, we would never hang out.[/quote]
    Oh would you put me in manacles and have your way with me?

9. No. I wouldn't hangout with you cause if how much trolling you're doing on my thread. So keep it on topic and story related and not your.... whatever it is you're doing.

10. Seriously thought the next book needs more man on tomato scenes.

11. .... I need an adult....

12. 16 is old enough here ;)

13. Ok enough off topic post and keep it on topic and about my story. And no perverted stuff on my thread.

14. You are the one who wrote a page of erotica.

15. This story does not arouse sexual desires. You obviously read too much of that type of literature.

16. Still a better story than any of the stories from any of the events come up by ATA

17. Don't be so modest this is darker and full of more lust than 50 shades.

18. Thanks! You should read part 1 if you haven't read that one yet.

19. @Pipebomb the stare down between Nalovanth and the Death King had nothing to do with your tendencies. The stare down between both warriors shows a familiar scenario of:

Good vs Evil
    Light vs Dark
    Hero vs Villain
    Hope vs Despair
    Peace vs Chaos

Your innuendies of an outcome is absolutely atrocious.