9.1 And Beyond

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Julia_StormPetal209, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Chapter 1: KATY
    I was in my room, waiting for my troops to regenerate. I had 32,100 soldiers and 39,000 spies. My features were simple: long, silly brown hair down to my ankles, nails up to half an inch and big brown eyes. To everyone, those are my goddess features. No one had my features. No one else. Every guy I met wanted me, but I already have an amazing boyfriend, Robert. I've known him ever since I came here when I was a baby. Just then I noticed myself on the battlefield. My troops ran to battle as Robert walked behind me.

Chapter 2: ALIVIA
    My sister was outside battling again. My sister, Katy, and I had the same light brown hair except my hair wasn't as long or as thick as hers. It only went down to my shoulders. My eyes were hazel, a perfect match of blur and brown. While Katy loves it here, I hate it. This planet could've been something more than just fighting. I went outside to watch Katy fight. I didn't fight a lot, but it was the best way to earn money and equipment.
    "When were adopted, you'll have to fight more," Katy said.

2. Is your sister available?

3. Chapter 3: Wizard
    long beard, white hair. Only wears speedos. has a fetish for rp and anime women. Still lives in moms basement. He started walking to the door when bam!

The flask he left out had exploded and his table had been incinerated. He then raged with all his might and took a shot of 1% fat milk.

4. Chapter 4: PENETRATION
    I pulled out my enormous two-handed greatsword. Katy & Alivia's eyes marveled at that sight of such a powerful weapon. As they starred in awe, I penetrated them both with my sword right up into their stomach. To be continued...

5. Chapter 5: Duel

after sora killed my minions i the wizard challenged him to a duel where I took out my wooden wond all 7" and fus ro dah'd Him into oblivion. where he has met his maker, Hasbro.

6. Somebody please nuke the kaw servers.

7. Chapter 6: MORE... PENETRATION...

The Wizard stood frozen in fear as Sora returned 7 moons past from the oblivion he was cast into. Sora turned to Katy & Alivia, noticing they were walking crooked/limp; they had still not recovered from their previous encounter. "I will forgive past transgressions", Sora said to the Wizard "So long as you agree to use your magical wizard powers to record what is about to take place". The Wizard nodded in agreement as Sora turned to Katy & Alivia revealing his enormous greatsword. The Wizard used his mystical powers to begin recording as Katy & Alivia were again penetrated by Sora's godly greatsword. To be continued...

8. Chapter 7: Future Combat.

A wormhole ripped open in the world and 3,000 bombers stormed in with zombie pilots.

They dropped their nuclear bombs and destroyed the world. Everyone dies, the planted breaks apart and gets swallowed by the sun.

The end.

9. Sequel: Angel Katy & Alivia Swallow Sora's Devilishly Large Greatsword

Coming soon...

10. Chapter 3: WILLIAM
    I was a natural blonde blessed with two sisters. I am twenty years old and have been here since I was seven. My parents had died when I was only that age. My mom does giving birth to my youngest sister Katy while my dad suicided. I remember then vaguely. Very good people. I took care of my sisters everyday. When I looked outside, Katy was crying. I hurried outside.

11. Chapter 3 was already written. The story is actually already over. Keep up dopey.

12. is this gonna be an ****** fetishy kinda story..... ¥_¥

13. Oh my god what have I just read

14. I'm scared.

15. I thought it would get worse after number 3, but it didn't drop off that bad :lol: bravo!

16. You cannot unsee what you have seen :-(