~ClanCoverage~ Issue #2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Apr 27, 2015.

1. *Largely edited to make it more 9+. Huge hints may be dropped.

Laydee Luck

My stay at CN was cut short due to impending raid they had planned to do on an enemy kingdom. Before I left, Kimmeh said that I looked a little light on gold. (Duh, you know how much I paid to get in your clan?!)

Anyways. She advised me to head north. There, I would find an opportunity to make gold. After weighing the pros and cons, I decided to go. It took me a half a day’s hiking through steep mountains and large rivers until I finally made it to the land many calls Laydee.

Now, at the time of my arrival, they had just finished fending off a pirate raid. I wish I knew that at the time.

You know how most lands have border guards you know guarding the border? The grunts? Not this land. I met the leader that day at the border.

Her people call her LayDee, but, my first impression of her was anything but a Lady. More along the lines of a bloodthirsty woman!

Now, I’m 6”3’, muscular, tanned, long flowing black hair. And she has to be around 5” tall. Blond, petite frame.

As if on instinct, she turned around and eyed me down when the clanking of my armor could be heard as I walked up the dirt road to one of their outposts. She quickly made her way over to meet me, no bodyguards. We stood about ten feet from each other.

Laydee looked me up and down then stepped forward. She pulled her sword out in one hand and held her other hand out, nothing in it.

“Tell me, stranger. What does a sword do?” She asked, examining the sword.

“Swords are made for killing.”

“And what is in my other hand?”

“I see nothing in it.”

“No,” She said, shaking her head with her eyes closed, lips closed tightly.

“Your life is in my other hand.”

I was taken aback. Did she?...No..She?..This woman came out by herself to take me on?! What kind of land am I in?

“Why are you here?” She asked, pointing the sword at me.

“I’m just here doing a report on your land and people.”

She closed her hand a little bit and stepped closer.

“You mean here to take in our numbers and defenses?”

“No, not at all. See I’m a V-“

“I don’t care who you are. If I cared, I would have asked. Why are you here?" She asked again, closing her hand a little more and taking another step forward.

I was certain I would have to fight my way out of here when a loud voice called out my name.

“AJJJJJJJJJJ”

“He’s fine. He’s fine.” He screamed out at the top of his lungs.

Laydee never broke eye contact, her eyes going narrow for a few more moments before walking off. Devon passed her and came up to me.

“What the hell was that?” I asked.

“You know we just got out of OSW.”

Kimmeh..........

After that little episode, I was allowed into the nearly rebuilt village.

Devon and I toured/paled around a bit, seeing the sights. Drinking some beers. (Milk for him.) And helping farm until, the after battle dinner.

The food was banging

The entertainment was amazing.

And I met much gentler Laydee that night.......But that isn't 9+.

The next morning, after gathering the pieces of my armor, I managed to pull one of the guests to the side and ask him a few questions.

He's been here for about two days. Got drunk, and can't pay his bill. This, he's stuck there for now. I asked him to describe his EXP there so far and he said he's not allowed to swear anymore.

The second guy I tried to interview was so throwed, he couldn't form a complete sentence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, the person who I'd say is most noticeable is Laydee. I had to pull some teeth and bend her over bac...Bend over backward to get in. You can tell she's been through some things in KaW

The CC is always alive and never drops below PG-13. We had a nice conversation on EB puns. "Mountain peaks" etc.

My quote for them would be:

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.

Charles R. Swindoll

And the song: Music make you lose control. Because these are some crazy peeps in CC!

You'll get a cookie if you get the stories' reference.
    Note: I may have to steal Dee from y'all.

#ISeeFrogLurking
    #SaltyCantTrollThis
    #LoveMeDee

Picking a clan of a forumer next....

2. *insert no1curr image*

All jokes aside a great read.

3. Dammit. He caught me lurking.

4. Do one of my clans family.

5. ... :lol:

6. I like how u created a story to link the previous clan coverage issue and this one. Keep up the good work :)

7. Glad you listened to my advice ;) :lol:

8. My name is Jackson now

9. She almost killed me!

No one for guessing? 

10. I thought you were a bible salesman AJ..had to check you out, I mean you need a seal of the 'DAMNED' to bribe me, you don't get them selling bibles right? Sounds like you got lucky..but honestly a Gentlemen should never kiss and tell! Oh that reminds me.. I found your undergarments! 

11. (Finds aj's shoe) yea um well I'm not sure what's happening here. (Walks away). Aj walking out of the door with a speedy quick like reflex. While we all watch. I stood there and thought to my self, what was really going on here? This guy comes and go out of clans extracting information out of the people? And who knows what else when I see undergarments that I have to clean up as the janitor. So I sit here and tell myself, no this could not be. So I retrace his steps. I find undergarments everywhere, in a scattered like way. Then I find out he has left and I walk towards the gate. I seem to see a shape of a person in the mist of the morning at the gate, I soon realized that it was Laydee, with aj's lost nuts he seemed to have forgotten. I asked her and said what's going on?

She replied, "oh you know, aj."

I grunted and thought no I really don't know. Nevertheless I was simply determined to figure out why aj had been doing this? What was his reason? Was it something of the past that caught up with the future? I wasn't sure. But one thing was for sure, Laydee luck wasn't the last clan for him to set his crosshairs in....

12. I hope this isnt the beginning of a VK rp thread spree...

13. Drunk?!? I wasn't drunk, I'd only had a few

14. It is.

15. We have special third party rooms for that.

16. Nice thread! I'm looking forward for #3!

17. That gif... I can't stop watching it...

18. It's Stikky and the Janitor 

19. This noob :roll:

Jk bby i luh u