Kingdoms At War: The Story(Part 6)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sean893, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Before PART 6 starts, here is a basic profile for some of the members in The Fourth Prefecture.
    Hioki567(Conquerer Class Kingdom): 32,100/19,800/900/900
    Tekken716(Conquerer Class Kingdom): 7,516,400/5,712,850/887,000/887,000
    Punishing_Driver(Defender Class Kingdom): 4,517,250/12,516,200/456,000/5,613,700
    Cherry516(Medical Class Kingdom): 454,200/416,800/25,600/32,500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PART 6
    Still on 12 February 1976, 8:56 PM
    You were attacked by Cherry516 and lost. They took 7,248,124 gold and inflicted 40 Life Damage to you.
    You were attacked by Cherry516 and lost. They took 7,041,128 gold and inflicted 40 Life Damage to you.

Earlier, Hioki567 was attacked twice by Cherry516, losing 80 Life. His life is now 19/100. Soldiers 17%, and spies 25%
    -The Fourth Prefecture: Clan Chat-

Hioki567: Guys, I’m being attacked by Cherry!!!
    Tekken716: Pin yourself. Quick, Hioki.
    Hioki567: How??

Cherry tried to attack Hioki again, but Hioki’s soldiers are 17%, which is below the 20% line, so it’s showing “Defender is too weak.”

TheSuperBasher: Hit in epic battle!!
    Hioki567: Got it!!
    Punishing_Driver: Shield Of Protection activated at ya buddy.

Still, Hioki continues to receive incoming notifications

You are now protected by Punishing_Driver

An enemy scouted you! Someone scouted you!
    An enemy assassinated your troops! Someone assassinated your units!

Hioki567: Someone’s doing spy actions on me!!

An enemy assassinated your troops! Someone assassinated your units! (2x more)
    An enemy stole from you! Someone stole 1,242,418 gold from you.

Tekken716: Cherry, stop hitting Hioki please.

1 minute later…

Cherry516: …fine.
    Hioki567: Cherry…why did you hit me?
    Cherry516: You’re lucky you’re DTW. Otherwise I would have killed you by now.
    Hioki567: But...aren’t we all clanmates?
    Cherry516: Don’t talk to me.
    Minho256: Omg…someone just got a hard slap on the face.
    Hioki567: ….
    Minho256: How much is your life left, Hioki?
    Hioki567: 19/100
    Tekken716: You’ve taken serious damage from Cherry. This is bad.
    TheSuperBasher: now that’s what happens when you make a girl angry… :lol:
    Minho256: Basher, this is no time for laughs. Can’t you see Hioki’s nearly killed?
    TheSuperBasher: Oh…sorry.
    Minho256: Hioki, are you all right?
    Hioki567: It’s all right, guys. I laughed at Cherry after all. It’s my fault. I deserve to get hit like this.
    Tekken716: Cherry, can you heal his Life?
    Cherry516: I don’t have a life crystal, so yah.
    Minho256: Are you sure? Don’t tell lies to us.
    TheRight33: Guys. I’ll do a scout on Cherry to check her kingdom.
    Tekken716: Go ahead. Scout Cherry.
    Cherry516: You guys….seriously…

TheRight33 has scouted Cherry516 and views her kingdom briefly.

TheRight33: No life crystal generator, Tekken. Only 3x Healing wells lvl 2, 1 gold mine, 1 Health Crystal Generator and some circle of elementals lvl.3, along with some strongholds of shadows level 3 also. That’s for lowland.
    Tekken716: And what about her HL’s?
    TheRight33: Majority of the lands are filled with The Colonies, all level 3. And some volaries. Level 3 also.
    As for HL, about 3x Elven Temple. (T6 building)
    Tekken716: I see.

2. Minho256: Cherry, what the heck is wrong with you? You’re supposed to be healing others, not building troop buildings and stuff that doesn’t suit a medic.
    Minho256: …and now you nearly killed Hioki too. He can die in three hits from you, were you not aware of that?
    Tekken716: Now that I see, Cherry…that you’ve done such a serious damage to Hioki…and that you cannot heal him…you must apologize to him.
    Hioki567: It’s ok, everyone. Please leave Cherry. She has her own reasons for having this kind of build. At least she has Healing Crystal Generator that still enables her to use crystals at us.
    Tekken716: But she won’t be that much useful if she cannot heal other people’s life. I’ll be really pissed if Cherry hits me too.
    Minho256: Hioki, are you sure? You look like you’re giving Cherry a second chance…despite your current life bar…your level is critical!
    Hioki567: Give Cherry another chance, please. Let her go.
    TheRight33: Okay Hioki, your choice.
    TheSuperBasher: You do know that once your life reaches 0…you die. Right?
    Hioki567: I know that, Basher.
    Tekken716: Now that your life is at 19/100….it will take you 81 days to recover fully…as every player regens 1 life per day.
    Minho256: Or more than 81 days, because you have that max life added automatically.
    Hioki567: I can bear with that, guys. Just go on the epic battle. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.

12 February 1976, 9:43 PM. The Fourth Prefecture: Clan Chat.

Hioki567: Driver, you can deactivate your shield now.
    Punishing_Driver: You sure?
    Hioki567: Yeah. Thanks for protecting me.
    Punishing_Driver: You can get killed in one more attack hit if life enabled.
    Hioki567: It’s okay. I can handle it.

You are no longer protected by Punishing_Driver

Tekken716: That was one hard slap indeed.
    Minho256: Sigh…girls these days…

2 minutes later…after Hioki has settled down..

Hioki567: By the way, can I ask you guys something?
    Tekken716: Go ahead.
    Hioki567: That protection. Driver activated it on me. What was that?
    Tekken716: It’s called Shield Of Protection. Known as a defense pot, you can use it on any kingdom whom you wish to protect.
    Minho256: It costs 10 million gold for one shield.
    Tekken716: Here’s how the shield works….

3. Tekken716: First, you go to the Marketplace/Supplies. Under the Defense Category, find the defense item named “Shield Of Protection.”

Tekken716: Apart from the selling button, there is a box that allows you to type the username of the person who you want to protect, and the click the Activate button. You, for example.

Tekken716: This means that I activated the Shield on you, protecting you.
    Later, what happens in case if someone attacks you…take Duncan, for example.

Tekken716: Instead of Duncan trying to attack you, he’ll end up attacking me. Plus, he’ll be attacking against my combined stats plus my BFA and BFE, not yours. This, in effect uses up 1 Shield Of Protection and I have 499 left. So if I buy 500 shields, I can protect anyone from 500 attacks.
    This Shield Of Protection will not work on spy actions though.

Hioki567: So that’s how the shield works…
    Minho256: But even if Tekken is protecting you, you can still get scouted, assassinated and stolen. The Shield is meant to protect your life, not your stuff.
    Tekken716: Which concludes that, the shield will only work against attack hits, using soldiers. Life explains the reason why the Shield Of Protection exists.
    Hioki567: You mean that life as our third bar, besides soldiers and spies?
    Tekken716: Yes.
    Hioki567: What if I am protected by someone, but the attacker doesn’t enable life damage?
    Minho256: The shield will still take effect. As it’s designed to take attack hits and attack, only.
    Hioki567: Got it!
    Minho256: If you have someone that has big def stat…with great attack defense towers…he’ll be really useful if he activates the shield on you. That’s an advantage.

Tekken716: Please note that again, being scouted, assassinated or stolen will NOT damage your Life. They kill your troops, see your kingdom and take your gold. But they are not actually attacking you in terms of Life. It’s different. Notice the difference between you and your.
    Hioki567: Yeah, I got the whole thing. Thanks for telling me about it! It really helps, Tekken and Minho.
    Minho256: No prob!
    Tekken716: You’re most welcome.

Z’uthmerak has been defeated by TheSuperBasher! The dismembered masses of Z'uthmerak litter the sea, the threat has been neutralized. Your combined forces are hailed as saviors of the land.

**UPDATE** A Hooves of Destruction is found. (Hioki567)

Your clan completed “The Reckoning” and you have been rewarded 816,124,182 gold for your participation.

Hioki567: Hey! We just defeated Z’uthmerak.
    Minho256: Congratulations, Hioki! You have just got your equipment!
    Hioki567: Oh..yeah! I saw it! This is the first time I got a rare drop!
    TheSuperBasher: Go and put it on!
    Hioki567: Eh, how?
    Tekken716: Go to your profile. Under the equipment section, find the equipment that you just found. And then click on it, and equip it.

Hioki567 wears the Hooves Of Destruction, and has now 700,000+ more attack strength!

Hioki567: Thanks, guys!
    Tekken716: Hioki, I can see you’re getting stronger fast.
    Hioki567: Really?
    Minho256: As a new player, you’re doing great as a new member.
    Tekken716: I will even consider you a permanent member of The Fourth Prefecture. Hioki, you’re now one of us.
    Minho256: Yeah! One of the 9 members of The Fourth Prefecture.
    TheSuperBasher: Hell yeah! I took the last hit again!
    TheRight33: wooooot!
    Hioki567: I’m really happy to be a part of your clan. Why not?
    Minho256: I guess we can celebrate now!!
    Hioki567: Thanks…but I’m afraid it’s sleeping time. It’s 10 o clock of my time.

Minho256: Good night, Hioki!
    TheSuperBasher: gn hioki.
    Punishing_Driver: Sleep tight, little conquerer! New things will await you!
    Tekken716: Good night…new perm member of TFP….

PART 6 END

4. Legend/Key:

Hioki567's username color: Main Character
    Cherry516's username color: Lead Female
    Tekken716's username color: Owner of The Fourth Prefecture.

Part 7 will be released in 7 December 2014.

If you want to give a feedback or response, you can directly click here to go to the question/feedback thread:
    Kingdoms At War: The Story(Discussion/Feedback Thread)

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.