Kingdoms At War: The Story(Part 4)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sean893, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PART 4
    -12 February 1976. 10:15 AM-

As Hioki knows that he knows the first few people in the clan, he decides to go to the Clan Chat primarily to learn more about the game. He also sees there’s an Epic Battle in Progress.

*The Depraved, Time Left: 9:04:14*

-The Fourth Prefecture= Clan Chat-

Hioki567: Hello…?
    Cherry516: Hi there, Hioki.
    Hioki567: Where’s Tekken and the others?
    Cherry516: They’re not active right now. I am.
    Hioki567: I see.

While Hioki was attacking and assassinating the Horns bar in The Depraved Phase 2/2, 5 minutes later…

Hioki567: So…how long have you been playing?
    Cherry516: I think you shouldn’t ask that.
    Hioki567: Why?
    Cherry516: ….

7 minutes later after Cherry’s latest message….

Cherry516: I played for 3 years.
    Hioki567: That’s a late reply…
    Cherry516: Don’t push me! I’m just spacing out.

The truth is Cherry did not space out. She actually ignored him intently for 7 minutes.

Hioki567: Errr…sorry!
    Cherry516: It’s allright.
    Cherry516: Since Tekken and the others are not here now, I will explain to you more about this game. Got it?
    Hioki567: All right.

2. Cherry516: There are 4 classes in this game. Conquerer, Monarch, Defender and Medical Class Kingdom.
    Hioki567: I know that. I’m Conquerer class!
    Cherry516: I’m a medical class.

Hioki begins to look at Cherry’s profile. Her stats was 454,200/416,800/25,600/32,500. And she has all the kind of achievements any normal player can carry with. She also has the 3 year kawmunity allegiance achievement.

Hioki567: Awesome! You are stronger than me, as a medical class.
    Cherry516: Nope, I am not.
    Hioki567: Why? You even played for three years….Shouldn’t you be happy about that?
    Cherry516: AS IF YOU KNOW VERY MUCH!!
    Hioki567: Sorry….I didn’t mean to…
    Cherry516: I receive 10% the original strength from buildings. Equipments also don’t help me much.
    Cherry516: And my responsibility here is to give health crystals to heal other people’s fallen soldiers and spies…so that they can keep unloading.
    Hioki567: Wait…isn’t that what medics do?
    Cherry516: Yeah. I can also hardly hit all the way to the Haunting. I normally rely on my Gold Mine as my source of gold.
    Cherry516: And furthermore, I can only hit all the way to Thorak’s No Mans Land, The Destroyer and Apheriun’s Haunting.
    Hioki567: No Mans Land? The Haunting?
    Cherry516: We have epic battles under Calydor The Depraved, Z’uthmerak of Despair, Usaris The Troll King and Apheriun The Exile. All unlocked.
    Hioki567: Oh…
    Cherry516: And we have one more epic battle that we have yet to face. It’s called Kangen the Punisher. Only one epic battle under this one.
    Hioki567: Kangen…The Punisher?
    Cherry516: It’s the one epic battle that in certain times, Kangen will attack us and inflict damage on our life, depending on our defense strength.
    Cherry516: According to my defense strength, I will take around 25 to 30 life damage from Kangen per hit.
    Hioki567: That’s…painful.
    Cherry516: I attempted on this epic battle with Tekken and the others once before, and just once. We got hit so badly, we decided to call a forfeit on the epic battle because our defense cannot withstand his damage..
    Hioki567: I see…

Cherry516: You should hire more allies to strengthen your attack. You’re a conquerer class, right?
    Hioki567: Yeah. I’ve seen it. I hired an an ally yesterday and tried hitting the epic battle, The Forgotten Ones and I got 730 thousand gold per hit.
    Cherry516: Build more attack troop buildings, or spy buildings if you want to be a spy type. And when you explored your lands to unlock the next tier of buildings, build the Subterranean Factory. It’s Tier 3 of attack-type building suiting the conquerer class.

Hioki567: Yeah. I will do that. That’s my line.
    Cherry516: There are certain epic battles that also drops equipments. Like The Reckoning, it drops Hooves of Destruction. It adds 700,000 attack strength.
    Hioki567: Awesome!

Hioki looks at Cherry’s profile again and views her Equipment.

Hioki567: Eh, why aren’t you wearing it though?
    Cherry516: I’m a medic class. Wearing that equipment won’t help me much as I only get 70,000 attack strength as opposed to 70,000. So I decided to wear my own medical equipment, although some is actually battle-equipped. You can have a look.

3. Hioki began to look at Cherry’s equipment closely. Below was Cherry’s current equips and the description of each equipment.(9/12 active)

Hands: Medical Gloves(Lv.2 Enchancted) =The soft, comfortable, functioning-medical gloves gives 40% chance to extract 1 more Health Crystal from the Health Crystal Generator.
    Arms: Healing Arms = The healing arms gives the user an extra 1 life regeneration per 24 hours.
    Shoulders: Medical Shoulders(Lv.1 Enchanted) = The healing shoulders gives an extra 2 life regeneration per 24 hours.
    Head: Medical Hat(Lv. 4 Enchanted) = This soft Hat gives the user an extra 25 max life bonus.
    Ring: Ring Of Life(Lv.9 Enchanted)= The Healing Ring helps regenerate the soldiers 10% more per 5 minutes.
    Ring: Nothing. = No effect.
    Legs: Medical Legs(Lv. 4 Enchanted) = This healing equipment gives the user 5 extra life regeneration per 24 hours.
    Armor: Healing Plate(Lv.6 enchanted) = Gives the user 15% chance to reduce Life Damage by 2 whenever receiving 3 or more Life Damage.
    Boots: Nothing = No effect.
    Off Hand: Serum Injector =When using a crystal on a teammate, it also has 5% chance to increase the teammate’s troop or spy strength by 10,000,000 as well for 1 hour.
    Weapons: Nothing = No effect.
    Trinket: Necklace of Life(Lv. 4 Enchanted) = The necklace of Life helps regenerate the spies 5% more per 5 minutes.

Hioki567: Cool…….
    Cherry516: Surprising, right?
    Cherry516: On my ring, it enables me to regenerate my soldiers 10% faster. That means I regenerate 18% soldiers instead of 8% per 5 minutes, for example.
    Hioki567: You can regenerate your troops and spies faster, and also regenerate life faster. You even have the special ability to make your teammate’s troops and spies stronger when using a crystal on them.
    Cherry516: Yap. I use my health crystals on our clannmates, allowing them to do an extra unload even. That’s how a medic does.

4. Hioki567: Can I have those equipments?
    Cherry516: Only the Medical classes can wear them. You’re a conquerer class, so it’s not possible for you to ever find those equipments and wear it.
    Cherry516: I have 125 max life, and I regenerate 15 life everyday. Players get 1 life everyday, with me plus 8 more life regen from equips, and 6 more from my buildings per 24 hours.
    Hioki567: Yeah, I noticed that. Didn’t know about your buildings though.
    Cherry516: You can only see a person’s kingdom after scouting them.
    Hioki567: So that’s how medical class kingdoms work!
    Cherry516: Yap. Medics regenerate much faster than any other class kingdom. Plus, as a medic I can lend a hand to my clannmates.

Hioki567: So how do I have enough attack strength to do epic battles that drops equipments?
    Cherry516: Right now, at your current combined stats as I saw, you only have barely enough strength to hit The Reckoning, for that epic battle drops Hooves of Destruction under Legs.
    Cherry516: When you grow slightly stronger, you can also try to find Hystricidae Helmet from Usaris The Troll King’s Origins, under Head.

Hioki567: Thank you!
    Cherry516: For?
    Hioki567: For teaching me about how classes work, equipments and so on.
    Cherry516: Nah…it’s nothing.

*The Depraved, Time Left: 8:31:57*
    *Phase 2/2, Health 100%, Eyes 5,145/10,500= Battle Log*

Hioki567 assassinated and won, inflicting damage to Eyes (-55) (1 minute ago)
    Cherry516 assassinated and won, inflicting damage to Eyes (-71) (1 minute ago)
    Cherry516 assassinated and won, inflicting damage to Hooves (-69) (16 minutes ago)
    Hioki567 attacked and lost, inflicting no damage. (18 minutes ago)
    Hioki567 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Hooves (-37) (19 minutes ago)
    TheRight33 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Hooves (-176) (22 minutes ago)
    Hioki567 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Hooves (-54) (37 minutes ago)
    Hioki567 assassinated and won, inflicting damage to Hooves (-49) (37 minutes ago)
    Cherry516 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Hooves (-115) (40 minutes ago)

Cherry516: Hioki, you there?
    Hioki567: Yeah!
    Cherry516: After the Eyes is taken down, all that’s left is the Health. But be careful. Calydor can regenerate 2% HP per 2 minutes.
    Hioki567: So that means….
    Cherry516: It’s better if we wait for other people to come active. Then, when it’s sure, we’ll do a full-unload strike together against Calydor.
    Hioki567: Thanks for the info! I’ll catch up soon.

Hioki: I think I’m gonna put aside Jin’s killing for now. If I don’t learn, I’m not smart enough to be…

-12 February 1976, 11:09 AM. The Fourth Prefecture: Clan Chat-

TheSuperBasher: well hello there!
    Hioki567: Hello Basher!
    TheSuperBasher: You guys becoming friends already?
    Cherry516: No…
    Hioki567: Well, Cherry’s been a big help. She taught me in a lot of ways! *ehehehe*
    TheSuperBasher: Icic
    Cherry516: Stop that! I’m not helping you with anything.
    Hioki567: Don’t be so cold…
    Cherry516: Cold? I don’t even know you!
    Hioki567: But you just taught me how classes work, and as well as how to to get stronger in my own build.
    Cherry516: That was because…
    Tekken716: Hello guys!
    Hioki567: Hello Tekken!
    Tekken716: I woke up real late today. I stayed up so late kawing, I barely had enough sleep.
    Hioki567: Oh, I see.

The Depraved, Phase 2/2. Time Left: 8:07:51. Health 98%

Tekken716: Looks like the eyes are now down. Ready to do some strike?
    Hioki567: Yeah. Unload time!

Tekken716 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Health (-761)
    Tekken716 assassinated and won, inflicting damage to Health (-133)
    Hioki567 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Health (-44)
    Tekken716 assassinated and won, inflicting damage to Health (-129)
    Cherry516 assassinated and won, inflicting damage to Health (-77)
    Hioki567 attacked and lost, inflicting no damage.
    Tekken716 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Health (-757)
    Tekken716 attacked and won, inflicting damage to Health (-785)

Calydor has been defeated by Tekken716! Critically wounded, Calydor collapses, leaving the unguarded treasures to you.
    Your clan completed “The Depraved” and you have been rewarded 283,217,312 gold for your participation.

5. Hioki begins to look at Tekken716’s Profile

Tekken716, Conquerer Class Kingdom.
    Stats: 7,516,400/5,712,850/887,000/887,000.
    Hire Value: 1,175,820,421,284. Owner: Punishing_Driver
    Equipments: 12/12 active, mostly fully enchanted. Has Hoarfrost Icebreaker achievement for exploring 12 HF lands. Also 3 years of kawmunity allegiance, which means he played for three years.

Hioki567: Whoa!! Tekken, you’re awesome! So strong!
    Tekken716: Thanks. :lol:
    Hioki567: How much Life do you have?
    Tekken716: 354/383 Life.
    Hioki567: Oh my god…How did you had so much life?
    Tekken716: When I play longer, I get extra life. It happens to every single player. I’m a conquerer class, so I only get 1 max life per 3 days.
    Hioki567: Cool! You’re even number 1 in clan ranking!!
    Tekken716: Just in case you didn’t know, I am the owner of The Fourth Prefecture, too.
    Tekken716: I’m not having the most life though. I’m sure defender classes who played, even a bit less experienced than me had more max life.
    Tekken716: Go take a look at Punishing_Driver. He’s #2 in clan ranking.

Hioki begins to look at Punishing_Driver’s Profile

Punishing_Driver, Defender Class Kingdom.
    Status Message: All hits will be returned severely.
    Clan Name: The Fourth Prefecture (#2 in clan)
    Stats: 4,517,250/12,516,200/456,000/5,613,700.
    Hire Value: 1,534,814,651. Owner: -cooldodger17-
    Equipments: 12/12 active, mostly enchanted. Also has Hoarfrost Icebreaker achievement for exploring 12 HF lands. 2 years of kawmunity allegiance.

Hioki567: My god! That’s really big defense there.
    Tekken716: Yeah. Driver has taken many incoming hits before, but his life can hardly reduce. Since he plays 2 years, I’m guessing he has more than 850 max life.
    Hioki567: Wow…
    Tekken716: Life damage is capped to 40 at maximum per incoming hit from an attacker. For Driver, he’s one big giant here as a defender.
    TheSuperBasher: Morning guys
    Tekken716: Morning basher
    Tekken716: Conquerers attack more aggressively than monarch class and defender class. That’s why defenders are long-lasting.
    Hioki567: I see how that goes now.
    Tekken716: I’ll initiate an epic battle that suits your current strength. We’ll go again the same epic battle like last time. Stock up items that is, Sleeping Potion.

The epic battle “The Depraved” has been initiated by Tekken716 and will start in 15 minutes.

-PART 4 END-

6. Legend/Key

Hioki567's username color: Main Character
    Cherry516's color: Lead Female
    Green username: Owner of the clan

Note: These username colors in the story does not mean that they have any active spells to color their username. In actual, their username is still plain white.

Part 5 will be released on 23 November.

/lock

7. /lock per OP request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.