Innocence  Feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 8, 2010.

1. Please post your feedback here. This is a repost from off topic. I'm not accepting any characters right now, but I will say so if I am. I hope you enjoy the story!

2. The first half of the story is posted. I'll post the last half later.

3. Kk. I was reading em at around 8:30 while you were reposting em. You never got around to explain me and Remethon's relation (or they thought so).

iZ

4. Relation? What do you mean by relation?

But believe me, I haven't forgotten. 

5. WTF? Dude, get off my thread!

6. Another great story

7. In one of the chapters, someone and someone mention how my name sounds familiar and why I'm mysterious.

iZ

8. Thanks mat! This is only one half. I'll post the last half tomorrow, then continue adding to it if everything goes right.

@Zaln well what do you think this could-be 'relation' is. Just out of curiosity.

9. Nice new stuff very good

10. Amazing
    Seth

11. Thanks guys!

Seth, did I get your character right so far? And when am I gonna come in to endgame?

12. Awesome chapter. Sweet detailing. This should go pro. And published. But the updates take to long to wait for T.T

iX

13. *iZ

iZaln

14. Thanks Zaln!!!
    And sorry. My sister was home this week, so I was hanging out with her. And I was trying to get my other story started. I'll try and role updates out faster. But no promises about the next two weeks. I'm doing some voulunteer work at this day care. 3-6 year olds. They cry too much. 

15. You're doing a perfect interpretation of Seth so far.

I've taken a break from endgame, as I am on vacation, but when I get back, I'm hoping to spend at least an hour writing it everyday for the rest of the summer. A regular post takes about 15 minutes, so, that's 4 posts a day. Your character will show up in a post or two.

Seth

16. Oh, and I'll move it to this section aswell.

17. @Seth thanks, and I'm looking forward to it!

@Mat, I'll try to get somethin out today.

18. Probably the most boreing and unneventful instalmenr in innocence. But it's an installment nonetheless.

I promise the next one will be better.

19. I relly wish I knew someone who was a publisher this thing could make millions