Innocence

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 8, 2010.

1. THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST BOOKS IN FAN FIC!

PS: I recently posted a new chapter if my book

2. I promised to bump this. Gosh, I've gotta get this rewritten. Going to add some stuff too. There will be some major plot changes, so stay tuned for that. The beginning is going to get a facelift, be better written, Im gonna try to develope my characters more. Some of them will have to be taken out, I'm sorry I'm just so scrambled now. Ugghhhhg. And I know I mixed up the names for a couple Kings. And ugh I have so many ideas and I can't find a good way to put them in. Alright, I'll stop talking now. Hope you enjoyed/will enjoy...yeah...

3. I really ought to start writing Revoluion (3) again.

4. No. It's virtually perfect. The best book on fanfic except for one thing,

WHY DID RENETHON DIE?!?
    :cry::cry:
    NOOOO! MAKE HIM COME BACK!! :,,,(

5. Oh. The crying bit was a fail sorry

6. @ Cheese, yes. Yes you should. The way I see it there's about a month of general sane-ness left until I can start slowly killing myself studying for finals. I was thinking about haveing a writing marathon thing one of those weekends. We should work on it together.

@Etak, aww thank you! And any changes I make will probably be working toward making the plot more workable (is that a word?) in the next few books. Stuff like enhancing their culture, a couple name changes, more magic, and definately characterization. Oh and setting and stuff. I know I got skimpy on the details there. I also wrote a prolouge of sorts for this...wonder were I put that...ah well.

And I answered the question on why Renethon died a while back. I'll paste my answer here if you're intrested.

7. This is the best book eva! Etak is my bff it's her b-day Tomoz ;(

8. @Dragon, thanks!

And happy birthday, etak!

9. Bump for super, super, super, super x10000000000000000000000000001 awesomeness.

10. Arnt you already in middle of broken?

11. Bump for awesome