"Operation Storm" Presented By iWrite Co.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bastion, Jul 7, 2010.

1. SPACE CHAPTER ONE

"You ready for this?" Zaln screamed over the roar of the chopper. "Definitely." Replied Bastion.

Suddenly, the chopper stood still, and a rope dropped from it. "Go, go, go!" yelled the pilot from the front seat. One by one, Zaln, Bastion, and McGreen grappled down it.

When they all finally safely reach ground level, they rushed behind a car and surveyed their surroundings. All around them there was members of the infamous NRA (New Revolution Army) shooting their AK-47's at Group Gold, the second group assigned to the mission. The air was thick with bullets, cars were on fire, buildings were collapsed. Silently, Bastion made a hand movement, and started sprinting for the nearest house.

Luckily, they weren't spotted. As McGreen pulled out his shotgun, Zaln and Bastion pulled out silenced MP5's. Supposedly, the leader of the NRA was in the building. Slowly, they moved, pressed against the wall.

After they all were in position against the doorway, Zaln counted in a low voice. "3....2....1. GO!"

Just then, McGreen threw a flashbang inside. Bastion took the left side, Zaln took the right, and McGreen guarded the entrance.

Empty. Zaln did a double take, and he was sure no one was in his hallway. Moving to the first doorway, Zaln prepared. With a sudden shout, Zaln kicked in the door and sprayed his MP5. He instantly took out 3 men. What he saw was NRA leader, Osterly, climbing out the window. Before Zaln could reload his gun, he was jumped by a henchman. Closer, closer came his knife until it was pressing against his throat. Hoarsely, he called, " Someone...help!"

McGreen heard a scream coming from the right hallway, and took off running. He then saw Zaln's legs, sticking out of the room into the hall. McGreen sprinted and turned and looked into the room. There was Osterly, and Zaln. He had to choose. It was either kill Osterly or save Zaln's life.

2. SPACE CHAPTER TWO

He chose Zaln. With one deft movement he shot the head clean off the henchmen. As he looked up, he saw Osterly leap out the window. "Holy ****! Zaln, you okay?" Bastion yelled as he found Zaln on the ground upon entering the room.
    "Yeah I'm fine. You see anything?"
    "No, all empty." Bastion told him as he helped him up. "Well, we better get out of here quick. I don't know how much longer Team Gold can hold out. "

After getting their thoughts in order, they picked up their stuff and headed to the roof. Cautiously, they made their way up the staircase. All that was heard was their footsteps, and Bastion radioing in, "Delta Delta, we are in trouble, need a pick-up now, over."

Rounding the last bend in the stairs they saw a guard at the stairs. Right before he had time to press the trigger, McGreen blasted him through the door, sliding across the roof. From there, Zaln threw aside his MP5 and took out his sniper. He ran to the edge of the rooftop and started picking off NRA soldiers starting to crowd in the doorway.

They soon heard a low buzzing, which grew louder and louder. "They're coming up!" Warned Bastion while the plane landed. As they piled into the chopper, they heard wild, incomprehensible screams from the NRA. Bullets whizzed past their heads as they lifted above the destroyed city, and flew off.

3. SPAC CHAPTER THREE

Once we finally landed at camp, we all went straight to Seargent to report our mission. "Ah, you're back!"
    "Yeah Sarge, and all breathing." Told Zaln.
    "Good and please, I told you call me Josh!"
    "Sorry Josh, it's just...well we didn't get Osterly."
    "You gotta be kidding me...Team Gold was entirely wiped out in that mission..."
    "Oh my God..."
    "Look we want to finish the mission, we've gotta move on. We got a new recruit waiting outside. He's pretty clueless, so prep him up, okay?"
    "Will do."

As they walked out of the breifing room a small man with jet black hair slowly walked up and introduced himself as James Sinclair, nicknamed "Saint".

As Saint looked at them, they were quite a weird group. There was one normal build caucasian, who was supposedly brothers with an asian man dressed in black. The last man was just gigantic. He was incredibly muscular wearing a shirt with cut-off sleeves, and a band of bullets hanging over his shirt. They had weird nicknames too. One was Bastion, another was Zaln, and the lasts was McGreen, but he didn't even want to get into it.

"Saint, we are an elite Spec-Ops force dedicated to destroying the NRA. Our mission is called Operation Storm. Welcome aboard." welcomed Bastion. Immediately after there were various handshakes and congratulations between the men.

"How about we show him around camp?" questioned McGreen.
    "Sounds good enough to me." agreed Zaln.
    "Alright then."

After several minute of walking and pointing, they finally reached base point. "This is where our meals are served." explained Bastion.
    "Lets go! I'm starving!" yelled Saint as he ran ahead.

Just as Bastion and the other stepped inside they saw Saint accidently bump into one of the larger, clearly angry soldiers, and fall to the ground.

"HEY!" He angrily roared, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"
    "Nothing sir! I'm sorry it was an accident really!"
    Then Zaln interupted. "Hey Gods, lay off him, huh?"
    "Stay out of this!"
    "Tch. Suit yourself."
    "Let's take this outside!" Ordered Gods Ninja as he dragged Saint outside base point.

4. SPAIC CHAPTER FOUR

As they reached outside, Saint looked up into the sky. It was getting very cloudy and dark. He then turned to look at Gods Ninja. "Raaaaahhhh!" screamed Gods Ninja as he rushed at Saint. As Saint went to duck his punch, Gods Ninja landed a hard knee right in his face. Saint fell to the ground hard. Blood was streaming from his face. As he opened his eyes rain started pouring down. Suddenly Gods Ninja slowly strolled over to him, bent down, and spit right into Saint's face. That was it. He had had enough.

He jumped up, and did a spinning back kick right into Gods gut. When Gods bent over, Saint tackled him into a muddy pool of water.

"How do you like that, eh?" yelled Saint, working himself up. He dunked Gods head over and over again meanwhile pulling his arm farther and farther behind his back.

"Ahhhh!" Gods screamed in pain. The next thing Gods Ninja did was unforgettable.

He ripped his arm out of Saint's hold, and threw him off. He then continued to scream, "Get up! I said get up!" over and over again. The second Saint stood up, he knew it was a mistake. Gods pulled out a katana, resulting in awes from the ever growing crowd.

As he confronted Saint, Zaln yelled, "Saint, take this!" and pulled a short sword out from his shirt and tossed it to Saint.

With one fluid movement Saint caught the sword and twirled clashing blades with Gods, creating a small spark. They both jumped back. They both stood there for some time, thinking out their next move.

Both fighters started to charge each other, blades held to side. Then, as they passed each other, they both swung their blades. After passing the opponent they both stopped and started to sway. No one moved, no one breathed, no one looked away.

5. SPAIC CHAPTER FIVE

Longer and longer they stood there, the tension grew thicker, until it finally broke. Gods fell to the ground in a bloody heap as medics arrived to patch up his wounds. What was once a small, newbie, was now a hero in their eyes. Saint fell to his knee and cried in relief as the rain poured on his already drenched back. He had won.

Just then Zaln, Bastion, and McGreen rushed around him with congratulations.

"Holy **** man, I thought you were a goner!" 

"How did you do that?"

"That was amazing!" 

Saint just replied with a grin. 

"Look, how about we get some sleep, eh? It's cold out here."

"You got it." Replied Bastion as they all walked towards camp. 

Later that morning they were woken up by Seargent. "Breifing room, ten minutes." which was met with many groans. 

When they finally reached the breifing room, Seargent Josh was waiting impatiently. "What the hell took you so long! This is important!"

"Sorry..." Apologized the group in unison.

"Anyway, we just got intel from HQ where NRA's third lieutenant, 'Smallz', is hiding. We want you to infiltrate the premises and take him back alive. Is this clear?"

"Sir, yes sir! Let's move out group." Bastion ordered as the chopper landed outside.

As they got inside, Saint just had to ask. "Hey pilot, where we heading?"

"Antarctica." replied the pilot to the groups amazement.

6. SPACEI CHAPTER SIX

After several cramped hours of flying in the plane, they finally reached Antarctica.
     "We finally made it!" cheered Bastion. "Ready to rappel?" Asked Saint.
    "Definitely." Replied the rest of the group in chorus.

Suddenly, a rope fell onto the frozen, barren ground, followed by four men sliding down it. They all turned to Bastion. "So, where is the hideout?" Zaln asked. This followed with Bastion pointing to a giant ice cave a couple miles away. "Lets get started." McGreen commanded as he pulled his balaclavas over his head.

After about an hour of walking, they finally reached the ice cave. "Oh boy." sighed Saint as he realized the entrance to the hideout was surrounded by icy water, "How are we going to get around?"
    "Hmm...there's only one way." answered Zaln.

The ice cracked as the hook clawed into it. After giving the rope a couple experimentally tugs, Zaln started to pull himself across. Uneasy looks were exchanged between the group as one after another slowly yanked themselves to the otherside.

Finally, all were across, in an exhausted heap on the floor, rubbing their sore shoulder muscles.
    "Well that was a pain." Grimaced McGreen.
    "Hey, we made it so quite your complaining. How we going to infiltrate this place?" countered Zaln.

"Sounds good." Approved Zaln after listening to the plan, "you all ready?"
    "Omega, ready." Answered Bastion.
    "Alpha, ready." Replied McGreen.
    "Beta, ready." chorused Saint.
    "As is Delta, let's blow the roof off this baby, over." Zaln whispered into his headset as he detonated the breach charge on the entrance.

It was empty. It was like a normal building, except all cold metal. They were in a small room, with two different doorways. "Lets split up. I'll go with Zaln, McGreen, you go with Saint." Commanded Bastion, which was confirmed with several slight nods. 

Each team took their places at each door, and got ready to enter.

7. SPAC CHAPTER SEVEN

Slowly, inch by inch Bastion opened the door, making no noise at all, until the door was fully open. He crouched and peeked out. There was an underground level in front of him, a wall to the right, and a train blocking the left side.

"How big is this place that they need a train!?" Zaln whispered.

"Shhh," Bastion hushed. "Looks like there is only one way to go."

They both sprinted to the top of the stairs and looked below. It was clear. There were pipes everywhere, some with steam shooting out the side. As they progressed through the underground tunnel they soon found another doorway, which sounds were
    emanating from. "Ready?" Asked Bastion, which was met from a nod from Zaln.

McGreen kicked down the door, which pushed a guard to the ground as it flung open. Saint quickly disposed of him with his silenced pistol. They were in a completely open warehouse, except for the crates and packages scattered around. 

"Cover me." Ordered McGreen as he sprinted over to one. He then started to pry it open.

Split! "Finally it's open." McGreen murmered. As he looked inside he instantly gasped.

8. SPAC CHAPTER EIGHT

There, lying in stacks right in front of him was millions of dollars. He picked up a dollar and held it to the light. Just as he suspected it was counterfeit. So that's the purpose of this base, but why in Antarctica? He then made a signal for Saint to come over. 

"Look at this."

"Looks counterfeit...but why in Antarctica?"

"Hmm...I'm not quite - wait! I think I kno-" 

McGreen was cut off by the sound of bullets filling the air. A pained scream shouted out.

"Wait!" screamed Bastion. "Hear that?"

"Yeah...sounds like a scream...let's check it out."

Bastion and Zaln started sprinting back, and stopped at a corner. Bastion looked around it. "Jesus...they are all filling in there...we have to keep going."

After sprinting to the door Zaln crashed into it, while Bastion threw a smoke inside. "Quick, thermal vision!" Bastion yelled into his mic as he pulled down his thermal goggles. 

All around them disorientated NRA soldiers were waving guns in the air, trying to see through the smoke. "Fire!" Zaln yelled as both sprayed their guns at every soldier.

After every soldier was dead, both Zaln and Bastion took off their goggles. It was a dead end. 

"Hey, I think they are in here!" alerted an enemy.

"****! What now?!" Panicked Zaln.

"Look." Bastion instructed as he pointed to a rappel in the corner of the room.

Five minutes later, they were above into a warehouse room, filled with crates. In front of them was a dead enemy guard, riddled with bullets. 

"Zaln? Bastion? Over here, quick!" pleaded Saint. 

As they rushed over, they fell to their knees. There was McGreen, with a bullet in his stomach.  

9. SPACEI CHAPTER NINE

"McGreen...!" Gasped Zaln, unable to say anything more.
    "Hey guys...I think it might be my last mission...."
    "Don't talk like that! We are all going to make it outta here!" Yelled Bastion as Zaln and Saint started to fire at the incoming soldiers.
    A slight smile curled in McGreen's face. "You always were the optimist, Bastion, but let's face it. It's over.... But I must tell you something...."
    "What McGreen?" Bastion asked, a tear rolling down his face, "Anything!"
    "I've lied to you...I was undercover for Osterly the whole time...feeding them information of everything you're doing..."
    "Then why would they shoot you..." Then it hit Bastion. McGreen whipped out a pistol. 
    "Amazing what a little ketchup can do, eh?" McGreen laughed. "Drop the gun."

10. SPACEI CHAPTER TEN

"Why McGreen....why?" Saint asked as he handcuffed them.
    McGreen pressed the gun against his head. "I'll be the one asking the questions around here, ok?" He said before smacking Saint with the butt of his gun. "Now come with me"

Saint and him walked to a wall of the warehouse. "Saint, I never liked you. Seargent told me you were going to replace me in a weeks time. And I can't have that, can I?"

McGreen lined up his sights to Saint's head. "Goodbye, Saint."

"YOU BASTA-" BANG! Saint fell to the ground, his brain splattered against the wall. 

"Noooooo!" Zaln and Bastion yelled in unison. 

"And for you two...well, I'm bringing you back to base. Osterly wanted you two alive. Call in the chopper." McGreen ordered the nearest lieutenant.

After hours of flying, they finally reached the headquarters. There it was, a giant cliff, and they were flying right for it! "Hold on boys!" McGreen called through gritted teeth as they did a deft turning manuever, which led them into a hidden tunnel. The pilot slowly landed the chopper. 

After walking through many rooms they finally entered a giant, double door room, where in the middle was a man standing with his back to them.

"Took you long enough, McGreen." The man laughed. "Now let's have some fun, shall we?" He then turned around, which was met with astonishment from the crew. 

11. SPAC CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Smallz?" Bastion gasped in surprise. "What the hell? Aren't you suppose to be in Antarctica?"
    "I was. It was all a trap, to capture you guys. That counterfeit base has been abandoned for years. It was in Antarctica because we knew no one would ever find it there, but it soon became impossible to manage because of the transport. Anyways, I was told direct orders from Osterly to let you guys have some sleep. Collect your thoughts because tomorrow, we are going to extract everything you know about Operation Storm. Got it? Good. Now get them out of my sight."

On command, two gaurds rushed to Bastion and Zaln, and walked them down a flight of stairs. 
    "I got it from here." One guard offered another. The other guard nodded and ran off. Zaln and Bastion glanced at each other, wondering if they were thinking the same thing. They nodded. The guard then pushed them toward a narrow wooden door, and halfway down the steps, both men crouched, which resulted in the guard tumbling head over heels down the stairs, ultimately breaking his neck.

They rushed to him and took the keys from his pocket. "Give it here!" Zaln whispered urgently after Bastion freed himself from the cuffs. "What do we do now?" Zaln asked as an after thought. 
    "I'm not really sure..I don't know my way around this place, everything looks the same..." He picked up the guards pistol and loaded it. "I guess we will have to guess."
    "But if we are wrong..."
    "Dont' think like that. Let's just focus on now."

Voices suddenly rang from above them.
    "I guess we are going downstairs?" Bastion said with a wink as a shadow passed over the stairs.

Faster and faster they ran, turning randomly around corners until they reached a dead end. "Hey you!" They heard from behind. "****." Zaln sighed in anguish.
    Bastion looked around. There was no escape this time. The gun would be too loud to use, and there were no exits anywhere. He turned to Zaln. "On three?" 
    "What?" Zaln asked.
    Bastion slowly counted up, and just as he hit three a guard appeared in front of them.

Bastion charged, arms flailing. He got a good shot on his chin, which was met with a smack in the gut from the soldiers baton. Zaln suddenly whipped out his short sword from inside his shirt and charged. His sword and the soldiers baton clashed again and again as Bastion sat moaning on the ground, catching his breath. 

For every lunge, he countered. For every leap he dodged. For every move he knew one more. This guy had to me the Guard Captain. Just as he thought that, he was hit in the face by the baton, and he lay on the floor, bleeding.

Just as he went to finish off Zaln, Bastion came from behind and put him in a sleepers hold. "Shh...shh. Go to sleep..." Bastion whispered as he squeezed tighter and tighter until the guard finally stopped moving. 

He wiped the blood off his face after helping Zaln up. "Jesus...that guy was good."
    "No kidding. I think he mustve been the Captain or something."
    "I was thinking the same thing."
    Then a loud brass sound rang. 
    "Oh God...they are sweeping the premises...let's go! Hurry!"