The Forever Forgotten

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *-Smallz- (01), Jul 7, 2010.

1. PROLOGUE

Alex Verteria, Riann Matthews, and Amber Locks. Three friends with unique abilities. They all share the same cause. To save the world.

2. CHAPTER ONE

We entered the drop zone. As I look up I see Riann and Amber standing there. Amber's hair swaying in the wind. She was named after the color of her hair. The color Amber. Riann stood showing no fear. His ripped body standing there, awaiting the drop. As for me I'm just a scrawny 17 year old. All that makes me different is my ability to run at extremely high speeds. They looked determined. It was our first challenge. To seek and destroy the one named Bastion. Who are we? We call ourselves The Forever Forgotten. I take this second to remember where we came from. Riann lost his parents to a car crash when he was very young. He was an outcast since he found out his ability. He has super human strength. Riann was never accepted for his power and therefore forced to leave town. Amber we found lying alone, huddled under a tree, in the coldness of winter. We took her with us on our journeys. We had little idea of the powers she had. As for me. Well my name is Alex. My mother does not know what happened to my father. One day he disappeared. She tried to make my life better by giving me anything I wanted. But all I wanted, was a dad. When i figured out i had amazing speed I ran as far away from home as possible. Amber, Riann, and I all found our way to Codemaster. He accepted us for who we were. He clothed us fed us and gave us a home. As we grew older Codemaster showed us the horrible things that were happening. A group called All Shall Perish or A.S.P. is taking over the government. We have to stop him. Our mission is plain and simple. Find and terminate the leader of A.S.P. Only problem is, we don't know who he is.

3. We had to stop them*

4. CHAPTER TWO

We jumped. Falling down to earth was an amazing feeling. Nothing holding u back except the air below you. We each pulled our parachutes and slowly floated down. When we landed I heard "Can you hear me?" in my ear. I replied, "Yeah codemaster. We can hear you". Good. The earpieces were working. "Where are we?" Amber asked. "Just a little bit outside of the Pyramid at Giza," replied CM, "I believe Bastion is hiding in the Pyramid. That's what I was able to translate from the little code I found." "That's why they call you Codemaster," Riann said, "You crack any code." "All except for the A.S.P leaders. He's king of the code," said Codemaster. "Enough blaberring and let's get this show on the rode," I said. We walked up to the Pyramid. It was a beautiful site. Thousand year old buildings still standing strong. I pulled out my pistol and started walking toward it. I found a back way in and hustle everyone inside the pyramid. "Now you know the plan. Get in. Kill bastion. Get out," I said. We walked down the hallway and stopped. There was talking. "I know Dianna. I'll fly out to Rome next thing tomorrow morning. I KNOW!! I gotta be there for the meeting. Just watch out. He's the master of all arts." It was Bastion. On his cell phone. I wouldn't have guessed he got signal down here. I surveyed the area. A guard on either side of Bastion and 4 others patrolling. With my silenced pistol in my hand I gave the go ahead nod to Amber and Riann. Next second gun shots were flying. Amber took out the two guards on the top floor and Riann took the two on
    the bottom. I went in. Bastions guards pulled their assault rifles but I was too quick. Two shots was all it took. Now I was standing in front of Bastion. Amber and Riann next to me. Riann looked at me and said, "Would you like to do the honors or me?" I pulled my gun and pressed it against Bastion's head. Let's just say Bastion isn't going to be in Rome tomorrow. We exited the pyramid and found our way to out jet. We were gone in four minutes.

5. CHAPTER THREE

While on our jet I talked to Codemaster. I told him about the phone call we heard from Bastion. His response was, "Dianna!!! I shouldve guessed. She is A well trained merciless spy. Perfect person to be leader of A.S.P." I also asked who the master of all arts was but Code didn't know. He said he was sending us to Rome to try and stop Dianna. Codemaster strongly believes Dianna is the leader behind the A.S.P. crimes. I told Riann and Amber and we were gearing up within the next 3 minutes. The side of the jet opened and we jumped. When we landed, I asked into my headphone, "Location?" Codemaster replied, "A farming area outside of Rome, Italy. If u walk 270 meters northwest, you will find where I believe Dianna is. Go in and eliminate all A.S.P. members, but Dianna is number one priority. Take her out at all costs." After using my super speed to help Riann and Amber get to the building. It turned out to be a colloseum. The colloseum was blocked off but Riann used his brute force to rip down a barrier and let us inside. We started checking doorways but finding nothing. That was until Amber stopped. I hear them. This may sound unusual to you, but to me and Riann it is not. This is Ambers special skill. She has super sonic hearing. Amber can hear things 100 times quieter than a normal human being can. "What are you hearing?" I said. "It's a woman's voice. Dianna's probably. She's whispering to someone. Dianna is asking where Bastion is. Her informant told her they found him lying on the ground, dead in a pool of blood." "WHAT?!?!" We didn't need Amber's hearing to hear that. Dianna screamed, "Get up. We are going to Egypt." "They are leaving. Hide!" I whispered. We ran and hid behind a door. Just then the door opened and Dianna and another man walked out. I stepped out from behind the door. My pistol wielded. Her informant reached for his gun but it was too late. Riann jumped out with a kick flying. It made contact with the informants head and the man was instantly dead. I turned and saw Dianna running. I used my speed to get in front of her. "Not so fast," I said. Dianna turned around and Riann's punch made contact with her face. "Now Dianna who is the master of arts I said?" I spoke in my headphone, "I think we broke her jaw." "Then she is of no use to you," Codemaster said, "Kill her." I nodded to Riann and started walking away. I heard a gun shot ring off and felt as low as them. Killing people. How better am I than them? I just kept telling myself, I'm killing for a good cause.

6. CHAPTER FOUR

I was pacing back and forth. "We got no-where!! Dianna and Bastion dead and nothing better than when we started." "It's not that bad," Riann said. "Shut up!" I screamed. "What did you just say?" Riann asked. "You heard me!" "Please can we not fight?" Angel asked. "Stay out of this." I said. "Don't talk to her like that," Riann said. "Don't tell me what to do!" "I can say what I want! Your just some spoiled rich kid who thinks codemaster is his daddy." "What?" Angel asked. "Alex thinks Code is his dad cuz code lost his son and Alex lost his dad. Keep dreaming Alex. I would feel sorry for Codemaster if you were his son." "Shut up!! It's all your fault we are here. If you wouldn't have broke Dianna's jaw we would have a lead!" I yelled. "We are better of without you," Riann said. "Yeah. Well I don't need this." Alex poked his finger into Riann's chest and said, "And I don't need you." Alex turned and ran. In the distance he could hear Riann scream, "Yeah runaway. Just like you ran away from home!"

7. CHAPTER FIVE

Running. It felt great. Feeling the air push my hair back. My legs slicing the air. I wish I could run forever and ever and never have to stop. I found an old bench by a river that I sat down on. I ripped out my earpiece and threw it in the river. I then thought about what I had done. I walked out on my two best friends in the world. I left them when they needed me most. Worst of all, I left them when I needed them most. It's okay. I can do this by myself. That's all I kept telling myself. I can do this by myself. I just have to catch the master of all arts. The king of the code. Who though? Who is this person? OMG! Master of all arts. King of the code. Please no. Please no!! Riann and Amber, I thought, watch out. I'm coming.

8. Hahaha this is funny xD. U need more practice

9. CHAPTER SIX

Riann and Amber were walking on a dirt path. Amber was crying. "How could you let him go?" Amber sobbed. "It was his choice. Not mine." Riann replied. Riann kept walking, but Amber stopped. "I hear. I hear..." "What is it?" Riann asked. "A car. There is a car a couple miles out. Coming our way." "Hide!" Riann whispered. Amber and Riann crouched behind the trunk of a gigantic oak tree. About two minutes later a 2006 Mustang pulled up to where Riann and Amber were just standing. Two men stepped out of the car. "I don't see them." One man said into his cell phone. "Look around. They are around that area. The tracking signal said they are there," replied a familiar voice. "Is that who I think that is on the phone?" Riann whispered to Amber. "What was that?" asked the other man, "Did you hear that?" The man started walking towards where Riann and Amber were standing. Riann and Amber looked at each other. Both their faces were pale. The same thought crossed through both of their minds. Run! Riann and Amber stood up and sprinted. They didn't know where they were going just that it was better than where they just were. Riann heard a gunshot and looked back. Amber fell to the ground. He had to make a choice. Save his own life, or try to save Amber's. He chose Amber. Riann ran back and surveyed Amber. She had a gunshot wound in her leg. He looked back. The two men were still trying to catch up to Riann and Amber. Riann picked up Amber and started running. He took some turns. His goal was to lose the two men chasing them. Riann took another turn and then a third. He froze. Standing in front of them were hundreds of guards. Riann turned around to start running the other way. Instead he ran right into the two men chasing them. The men put a bag over Riann's head and then everything went black.

10. CHAPTER SEVEN

Riann woke up. He looked around. Everything was black. He was strapped to a table. It looked like an operating table. Riann turned his head to the left. Next to him he could see the outline of a teenage girl strapped to the same kind of table as him. It was Amber. Riann turned his head to the right. There he saw an empty operating table. Someone was going to go in there. Alex. Riann looked at Amber and whispered, "Okay. Time to get out of here." Riann pulled up with his arms, trying to use his strength to break the metal straps. "I wouldn't try that if I were you," said a voice Riann recognized. The lights turned on. Codemaster was standing there. There were two other men there. One on either side of him. "These are indestructible metal straps. They are also draining your powers as we speak. You will be normal kids just like everyone else. But that doesn't matter." He got right into Riann's face. "Because you will be dead like everyone else." Riann had one question. "Why? Why us. Okay I get it. Your the leader of A.S.P. but why would you want two of your top officials killed. Bastion and Dianna? You ordered the hits on them." Codemaster replied, "Bastion and Dianna were working against me. They wanted to overthrow me. I was able to terminate them with your help, and now I can restore order to A.S.P. I will be a hero again to A.S.P. I will have killed the kids who killed my top officials. A.S.P. Will never question me again. As for an added bonus I am draining your powers and adding them to me. I will be unstoppable. Quick, strong, and amazing hearing. Your powers are almost gone. Bye bye The Forever Forgotten."

11. CHAPTER EIGHT

I ran and ran. Never stopping. Finally I arrived at my destination. Our house. A perfect place for Codemaster to set up his headquarters. I walked up. My plan in mind. Pistol ready. I opened my arms and looked straight at the cameras and said it, "I surrender."

12. CHAPTER NINE

"Codemaster, sir, we have a problem," said one of his henchmen, "The boy, Alex, is here." Riann's head snapped up. Alex!! He had come to save us. The man brought up a screen on a monitor. It showed the video survailence. Sure enough Alex was there. We are saved! That's all Riann was thinking. The screen zoomed in on Alex. What was he doing? He was holding his arms wide and that's when he said it. The words that crushed Riann's heart. "I surrender." Riann held back tears. He looked at Amber and she looked heartbroken. "Take my life in exchange for theirs," Alex continued. "Deal," Codemaster said. "What are you doing Alex!!! Don't you know they will kill all of us?" Riann asked. Then Riann thought of something. In all the years Riann had known Alex, Alex never surrendered. Alex had a plan. They were saved. "Go recieve the boy," demanded Codemaster. The two men left the room. Codemaster walked right up to Riann and said, "It's over. You lose." Just then the two men came rushing back into the room. "Somethings wrong," one said. "What is it?" Codemaster asked bitterly. "Errr. The boy... He's gone."

13. CHAPTER TEN

"WHAT?!" Codemaster screamed. "The boy is gone," the man repeated. "I heard you the first time, dip shít. Now go find him!!" Just then the two men fell to the ground. Riann looked down. Both men had bullet holes in them. "What the...?" Codemaster started to say but then Alex ran up. "Sup," he said all relaxed. Alex pulled his pistol out and pointed it at Codemaster. "How do I return their powers?" Alex asked. "Like I'd tell you...Ahhh!" A bullet rang of and blood started coming out of Codemaster's leg. "How do I return their powers?" "The green button on the third monitor." Alex walked over. He pressed the button. "Is it working?" He asked Riann. Riann pulled up and broke the metal straps. "Yeah I'd say it's working." Riann then walked over and pulled the straps of Amber. Alex walked up to Codemaster and said, "I can't believe I ever thought you were my father." Alex pulled the trigger. Codemaster was dead. Alex walked over to a desk in a far room. He grabbed a big pile of files and started to walk out. As they were leaving Riann turned around and said, "Game over. You lose."

14. CHAPTER ELEVEN

We walked outside. The air was cold. Amber was standing on my left clinging to my hand. She was muttering to herself, "How could he? Why would he?" Riann was on my right. He was standing looking uncomfortable. I held the folder of files in my right hand. "Look!" I said. In front of us stood an old abandoned shack. We walked inside. The roof was caved in and there were some holes in the wall, but it was a good shelter. I sat down in the corner and opened the folder. I searched through the files looking for what I needed. "See anything important?" Riann asked. "No. Just all these bank accounts, ATM passwords, and oh. This is nice. Keys to his private jets. These aren't what I'm looking for, but they will aid us." "What is it your looking for?" Riann asked. "Here it is!" I exclaimed. I pulled out a sheet. "What is it?" Amber asked. "It's a sheet showing all the members of A.S.P. ranks. Looks like Codemaster was only leader of division C. Dianna and Bastion were his generals." "So whose the overall leader." "Idk. It just says Agent_X at the top. Hmm. Doesn't give his location or his picture." "So everything we did was for nothing? Stopping Codemaster. It was all nothing?" Amber asked. "No. We took out one of the division leaders and now have this information. We can stop them. We can do it." I looked at Riann an Amber and they looked exhausted. "Well for now," I said, "Let's explore our new home."

The End
    Presented by iWrite Co.