The Ancient KnightsStory

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Spectre, Jul 6, 2010.

1.       The Ancient Knights
                    Story
               [​IMG]

Prolouge

In the beginning, there was only Chaos, the God of Creation. Chaos grew weary of solitude and created himself a mate known as Jakatya. Chaos and Jakatya loved each other very much and created a new race known as Azgaldi, God of Light, Flagroth God of Darkness, and Aryan, Goddess of Life. Chaos enjoyed his children and so told them "Go forth and create something new to enjoy yourselves with".
         "What shall we do Father?". the Three asked. But Chaos was gone. The Three set forth and finally decided on something that will provide them with endless enjoyment and also as a offering to Father Chaos and Mother Jakartya. They decided to create the offering with two arms so they may grasp things and and two legs so it may walk upright. They fasioned the creatures out of Celestial Gold and when Aryan breathed the breath of Life into them they named them The NeoKnights for they were new.  
         The NeoKnights were all men except Lifath, they were of profilic statue and had a noble air to them. In all they were 7 and in order from first to last were: Skyler the Leader, Pyrost the Flame, Aquanti the Water, Woldard the Forest, Grath the Death, Lifath the Life, and finally Vrael the Void. And so began the Legacy of the NeoKnights.

Jelousy

As the NeoKnights were crafted there skills were as good as Chaos and Jakartya and their Children. The Gods decided there should be more people to populate the Earth so they crafted more people out of Iron and so they took a much pathetic matter compared to the NeoKnights. The Gods regretted creating The NeoKnights so well they were as good as the Gods. So the Gods dccided to destroy them. None of the Gods had the courage to destroy what they created... except for Flagroth. Flagroth loathed the children and sought to destroy them and so Flagroth was appointed to destroy the NeoKnights. 
         Flagroth decided to first try and destroy them head-on and so he sent his first mate, Drathnaught, to destroy the village Algaësïar in which the NeoKnights lived and ruled there Empire. 
         Drathnaught traveled to Algaësïar and came to the NeoKnights headquarters. The building was in prestine condition with white marble columns to the side and written on top were the words "Atra Esterní Ono Thelduin", which meant "May Good Fortune Rule Over You", in the Ancient language. Drathnaught entered the building to find Woldard gaurding the hallway. Waldard had a scruff beard and had muscular arms, in his hand he held a large hammer almost three feet long and a top of over one and a half feet!! Waldard asked "Who are ye'!!"
         "Your worse nightmare!!!", Drathnaught morphed into a shadow a moved across the wall. He came behind Waldard and swung his crimson red blade but Waldard blocked it just in time with the hilt of his hammer.
         "Argghh!!! You scally wag!! Fate has finally caught up with me!!!", bellowed Waldard. He swung his hammer only for it to pass through the shadow and slam into the ornate wall beside him. He swung again but this time he enchanted it with magic saying "Skölir Fra Lauthr!!", the hammer brightened and when it met it's target slammed it all the way to the other hall.
         "You will regret this Waldard!!", Drathnaught said as he rose. He raised his hand pointing the palm and fingers at him making a claw and yelled "BLÖD FELLS LAM!!!", a blast of dark magic burst from his hand torwards Waldard. Before Waldard could swing his hammer the dark energy hit him through his heart and killed him instantly!!
         "NOOOO!!!!", Skyler cried as he raced down the stairs to see what the ruckus was. He looked what had done this and stared down Drathnaught. "BRISINGR FELLS!!", yelled Skyler. A blast of fire rose from his hands and engulfed Drathnaught in a torrent of flames. Skyler crept through the fire to find the creature in a critical state " WHO SENT YOU!!", Skyler yelled. 
         Even in his critical state Drathnaught said "The end of the NeoKnights begins here. The Gods have decided to destroy you..." With that said Drathnaught started to burn more purfusely but this time it was not from the spell but from within himself!! Finally he burst into a torrent of flames and enflamed everything around him and the fire was spreading!! Skyler started to run upstairs and woke his friends they got up in no time and jumped out the window just in time when the house exploded!!
         "WHERE'S WALDARD!?!", yelled Pyrost and Aquanti.
         With a melancholy tinge to her voice Lifath said ,"He is dead..." For she could sense the life auras from those around her. 

The Pact

"DEAD!! HOW CAN HE BE DEAD!!", Pyrost yelled. Skyler told them of Drathnaught and what he had done to Waldard. "WE'LL HUNT THE GODS DOWN FOR THE GOOD OF WALDARD!!"
         "Yes we shall!!", agreed all of them. Skyler saw them so eager to avenge their friend. "First we must damage them indirectly first or else they will obliterate us the first time we set forth in their castle. We will go to The Shrine of Flagroth where we will destroy one of the three Pedestals of Honour. Only then when we destroy all three will we be able to destroy them. He took out a map of Omnirion, the world in which they lived and pointed out Zaltfarth, the city where the Pedestal was. He pointed to a city about two days horseride from Algäesíar ,"That is where we must go."
         And so the six of them packed up their things and got on their Throgthars (which were creatures that were created for them when they were created. Skyler, Grath and Vrael got upon their Dragons, Tarashd, Yaltz and Vroodr. And Lifath, Aquanti and Pyrost got on their Horses who were as fast as any dragon, Lrithtia, Surgea and the burning steed Flamir. Together they rode until they could ride no more. They made camp in a small village inside the house of a hunter. When they finally went to sleep, except for Skyler whom was to confused with his thoughts to sleep, he heard a scream so blood curdling...it could scare off Flagroth, Lord of the Dead. 

Ambush

Skyler woke with jolt as well as Pyrost and grabbed their blades. They crept through outside when they saw the hunter/host's body outside. When they went over to see the body a black shadow of a thing ambushed them and slashed it's across Skyler just before Skyler sliced it off with his sword. "Ack!!," Skyler cried as the claw reached him. The creature hissed and Pyrost thought they had killed it when he squinted in the dark to see that the arm was growing back!! When the arm was fully grown back the creature jumped up again this time at Pyrost. Pyrost dodged just in time then sliced the creature other hand. This time the creature did not grow it's hand back as the fires continued to burn. 
         "Well I'll be damned!! The creature can't grow it back if it's on fire!!," Pyrost yelped. Skyler nodded in agreement then said the words "Brisingr Skölir!!", and his sword burst into flames. He hacked at the creatures head but missed as the creature took out a rapier (a broad thin sword) and swung it at him. Skyler parried the strike and struck a stab at it's toe. The creature howled and then Pyrost delivered a blow to the leg and crippled the creature to the ground.
         Skyler pointed his swords point at the creatures neck and asked "Who sent you?!" The creatures only responce was a hiss and a cloud of smoke came out of his mouth. Skyler and Pyrost thought it was just it's fowl breath when they started to feel drowsy. Skyler cut off the creatures in one decucive move before dropping to the ground cold and motionless...

Minor Setback

Skyler woke up with a feeling of dread in the air. He looked around himself and found himself in a first class hospital. To his left the glass door veered outside and to the right were his fellow NeoKnights in chairs snoring. "They must of waited all night for me", Skyler thought. Then he saw to his left and saw something that devastated him. Pyrost was sleeping next to him on another bed with his leftpart of his face facing him. His left side was charred as if it were burnt! "What the fuc...", Skyler said before he was interuppted. 
         "We found him this way with his face burning. Your very lucky to escape the Encragnaë unscathed", a nurse said as she walked inside the room. 
         Skyler got up and found himself unscathed as the nurse said. "A Escag what?!", he asked. The nurse was very thin with flowing blond hair. 
          "An Escragnaë. They're horrible little creatures with breathes of poisons that are native to the area. It must of snuck past our defences and was drawn to your aura", the nurse explained. "And by the way my name is Artla."
         "So why am I not burnt like him Scarlet?", Skyler asked. Artla proceeded to tell the story that the other NeoKnights told her. Apparantly Pyrost jumped in front of me when he saw what it was doing to me. He suffered burns while I was knocked out. 
         The other Knights awoke then. "Your okay!!!",Vrael said elated. "We thought you might of died!!". "Well as you can see Pyrost is well... let's go get something to eat." The other Knights exchanged unimportant remarks along the way about how worried about me and what-not. They got a seat at a tavern and when they were done Vrael said "Well I hope that Pyroat gets well."
        Lifath then spoke up and said ,"the doctor has predicted that it will take Pyrost over three days to recover even with their best magicians."
         "THREE DAYS!! That will set us back  so much!!", Aquanti said. "Now how are we suppose to avenge Waldard?!"
         "Calm yourself Aquanti. He will recover soon. Until then we will have to wait", said Lifath. And so none was spoken about the topic and they stayed until Pyrost was a day from healing when it happened...

The Heavenly Gift

Arriving at the coliseum, Skyler looked around at what amazed him. White marble columns near the seats to the arena and closer to the sand pit the seats were tinge with the color of red Skyler knew all to well were from the blood. Skyler along with Aquanti came to the Colusium the day Pyrost was due out so they could make some money for supplies. Skyler asked one of the scruffy bearded men at the stand where we could enter the arena from. He pointed to a doorway to our left and when we got there there were two official looking guards and a short man in fancy clothes. The short man was sitting at a table and looked up when he saw us. "And who might you be?", the man asked in an official tone. 
          "I beith Skyler of Algaësiar and this be Aquanti of Algaësiar. We are here to partake in the tournament", I said as Aquanti nodded. 
          "Ok then!! Well don't just stand there go down the damned elevator!! We got on the "damned" wooden elavator. I would never of gotten on that thing in normal circumstances but I guess since it was for destroying the Gods it's better than taking a wooden death trap which it pretty much was. We cranked the crank and it lowered us under the arena. 
         "You ready?", I asked Aquanti as we took off our capes and armed ourselves with only our swords, a bow and a quiver of ten arrows. 
         "As I'll ever be", Aquanti said as his skinny brows bunched up to create normal looking brows. They walked through the doors and found themselves in a large sand pit surrounded by the seats try were just at. 
         An announcement came on made by the guys who signed us up "ATTENTION: WE HAVE NEW CHALLEGERS!!!". The crowd roared. "THEIR FIRST OPPONENT OR SHOULD I SAY OPPONENTS WILL BE 3 NINJAS!!!". The doors on the other side of the arena slid open and I percieved small blur before the ninjas appeared behind us. 
         I was disoriented at how fast they were and so I swung recklessly and slashed at the wall. The ninjas were in completely black suits and moved with incredible speed. I slashed again but found myself to clash with Aquanti's sword. "Oops!", I said. I was getting annoyed at how I could land a hit so I casted the spell "BLÖTHR LAM!!" The ninjas seemed to slow down a little bit and so I swung my sword. I hit the ninja and his head went off with CRACK!! The spell took out a lot of energy in me but I still casted "FELLS LAM!!", and a blast of energy struck the ninja and he crashed into a cluster of people in the seats. That really took out my energy and so I let Aquanti take care of the rest. 
         Aquanti jabbed his azure sword into the ninja but just barely missed the ninja threw a shurikan but Aquanti sidestepped not before it scraped him on the arm. "CRAP", yelled Aquanti. He yelled out "ADURNA BJART BLÖTHR FELLS!!!", and a fury of icecles exploded from Awuanti and quickly pinned the ninja to the wall where Aquanti jabbed him through the heart and left him therebto suffer.
         "AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!", the announcement came on. "AND TO WIN SUPPLIES FOR A WHOLE DAY THEY WILL HAVE TO FIGHT THE TERRIBLE CROCODILE!!!." Skyler looked ahead and sure enough there was a huge, and I mean GIGANTIC crocodile. It was over 30 feet long and 7 feet wide!!!
         Skyler rushed after it and tried to poke out it's eye. The crocodile saw through Skyler's move and whacked him with his tail so hard he fell unconsious. That thing had the punch of over 10 MOUNTAINS!!!
         A light flashed through his mind and they're was a heavenly voice that said "Fear me not, for I am here to help you. I have enchanted your sword so at will it will explode in flames without any spell or effort. It will also have the power, with enough energy to turn enemies against eachother", said the voice. 
         "Who are you?", thought Skyler but she was already gone. Skyler awoke with a jolt as Aquanti lay beside him knocked out. Skyler tried out what the voice had told him and when he thought of his blade on fire it did!! He ran up at the beast and pointed the point at the crocodiles eye. He willed the sword to go and it blasted a firebolt out from it's tip where it vaporized the crocodile. 
         "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!", the announcer said as he came an awarded me with the cash prize of 300 crowns. 
         "I honestly don't know..."

Fear Me For I Am Skyler

A while after Pyrost recovered they had already made it to Zaltfarth, the place of their shrine. They had asked around the town and pieced together that the shrine was actually in a cave on top of Mt. Natastaca. When the got to the top Skyler looked above and saw the land strewed with small glaeciers craglands and boulders. They were hiking continuously up the mountain when Grath stepped on loose soil and triggered the rock to fall under him. He grabbed the ledge just in time for Lifath to pull him up. "Aww crap!!", Grath yelled. "My damn ankle is twisted!!! CURSE THE GODS!!"
         "Calm yourself Grath!! Lifath will take care of you as the rest of us smash the Pedestal", said Vrael. Lifath glared at him as if he signed him up for something she had no intention of doing which he did. They left Grath and Lifath and trudged upon the mountain. When they got to the top of the mountain they were confronted by a huge a mouth of a cave. They started upon the cave when they noticed something spectacular!! There were these bugs that illuminated the cave!!! For some reason light came from there body's thus lighting the cave. 
         That is when they heard the cries of what they thought was to be a small boy. "Help....uhhh....help...", the voice moaned. Then they saw the boy on the other side of the cave!! The boy was small maybe 12 or 13 and e was standing on the other side. They tried to rush over to him but was stopped when a giant red dragon blocked their path!! The dragon was a deep color of red, bloody red. The dragon roared so loud that stalgmites from the ceiling started crashing to the ground!!
         "GET PYROST OUT OF HERE!! HE'S NOT READY!!!", yelled to Aquanti. Aquanti quickly helped Pyrost out of the cave avoiding getting crushed into the ground by falling rocks. So now it was only Skyler and Vrael. "KEEP THE DRAGON BUSY!!! I'LL GET THE KID!!", Skyler yelled orders. Skyler rushed over to the kid while Vrael slashed a gash through the dragons hide. Another roar!!! Skyler picked up the kid before he was crushed by tge dragons foot but his victory was short lived. A giant stalagmite was heading right at them!!! Skyler did not think he could have the energy to sustain a object of that mass for kore than a few seconds. But he had a biting desire to save the child. "BLÖTHR NÁNGÖROTH!!!", Skyler yelled. He raised his hand as if to hold the boulder which he techniqully was. The Skyler thought it would be excrutiating but it took almost no work at all. He yelled at the kid to run and when he had he jumped out of the way before the boulder crushed him. He unsheathed his sword and stabbed the dragon through the toe and sidestepped as the dragon seung a claw. The dragon let a blast of fire incinerate them but Skyler deflected it by yelling ,"BLÖTHR VANYALÍ!!!" The fire parted away from Skyler and Vrael as if an invisible ball surrounded them. Skyler decided to end this and ran up the dragons spine. He heaved his sword and plunged it down through the dragons head. The sthin shook him off and he landed on his feet.
         The two of then ran out of the cave just before the cavern caved in. "Well that was cool!", the boy said. The two warriors glared at him. "Heheh...my name is Ririlian....uhh cookies?"

Don't You Just Hate Fanboys

"What the heck were you doing in there!!!", I yelled at Ririlian. We found the kid in the cave while we fought the dragon. The Pedestal was I their and so it was destroyed when the cavern caved in. 
         The kid explained that he hated the Gods as well because one of their henchmen, the Encragnäe, killed his parents and left them to burn in his house. He ran to the mountains where he came across a group of hunters that harbored him in their midst. But the Encragnäe followed him and totured the hunters until they sacrificed Ririlian in the cave. Well the Encragnäe killed the group anyway and that's why he was in there. "So where to now?", Ririlian asked. 
         "Well WE are going to destroy the next Pedestal while YOU are going to stay here", Garth explained. 
         "WHAT!?! Please let me come with you!!! I've heard of your exploits and how you killed alot of the Gods monsters!!!", Ririlian exclaimed. "Please, please, please, please...", he went on. 
        "Uggh!! Fine come on. But please tell me your not going to try and fight another with that piece of scrap metal", Skyler pointed to Ririlian's dagger. 
         "Heheh it got burnt by the dragon...", Ririlian explain. 
         "Now we have to get you a weapon to!!", Skyler said. 
         'What did you do!!', said Lifath said to him through his thoughts. 
         'i honestly don't know', replied Skyler. They continued walking through the cobblestone path that wounded through the city. All around them there were people clothed in clothes that were so bad that they might as well of been rags. Skyler didn't have much time to think about when they veered into a weapons shop named 'Murtagh's Armory: Swords, Shields, and Anything Else Used to Poke Holes'.
         The inside of the shop was dark. Hardly any light seeped through from the windows and little pieces of dust flew all over the place. They went over to the counter and there sitting in a chair was a young man. He had dark hair a deep tan and a scar that streched from the top of his eye to the bottom. "Got a nice cheap bow?", Vrael asked. The man didn't awnser but only got up and walked to the other side of the room. 
         He started rummaging through some items and finally came out with a hazelwood longbow. He also got out a leather quiver with 50 arrows and placed them on the counter. "100 Crowns", Murtaugh said. "Cheapest you'll find in this dump-of-a-town."
         Skyler eyed him suspiciously then got out the coins. Murtaugh collected the money and left to the backroom. 
         Once they were outside Grath said "How do you expect the boy to fight!". "The boy needs a spear that's what I say. 
         "If a spear is what he wants it's a spear he'll get", said Pyrost. He took out a stick a said the word 'Brakka' and the stick extended into a 3 foot long spear. "Here". 
         Ririlian took the stick and said the words ,"Brakka". What happens next to Aquanti he rather not say. "Oops...", said Ririlian coyly. "Heheh".

The Mountains Have Eyes

After they got Ririlian his new weapons ( and desnag the spear from Aquanti rear-end ) the team headed for the Dauth Mountains.   
         When they got there the mountains were layered with a spooky silver mist. "Spooky ain't it?", Ririlian asked. The others didn't awnser but trudged on. The trek became more and more scary after they walked past a tree that had dead bodies, still fresh, on it's branches. But that wasn't the weird part... the weird part was that they kept passing it again and again and again. It seemed to go for hours when they finally passed it for the hundreth time. It seemed like they were going in circles!!
         "God damn these mountains!!", Grath yelled. 
        As if it awnsered him a deep growl echoed in the mountains ,"Grrraaaathhhhhh.....Grattthhh!!!!"
         "What the hell was that?!", Grath said. 
         "i...I think it's calling for...you!!", Ririlian stammered. The others nodded
         "What the bloody hell have I done!!", Grath exclaimed.
         "Whenever someone enters the mountains... one of the group must die in order for sacrifice of safe passage. That is why it is called the Dauth Mountains... The Death Mountains", explained Lifath solemnly. 
         "I hope it's the kid," muttered Aquanti under his breath. 
         "Hey!! I heard that!!", yelled Ririlian. Just then a bulk of shadow blotted out the little sun that passed through the mist and landed behind them. 
         "Crap!!! Run!!", Skyler yelled. They all started sprinting as fast as possible. Skyler snatched a peek behind him and was terrified at what he saw. The beast was huge!! Easily seven feet tall! It was black as night with blood red eyes. It's course fur shimmered like stars as he ran against the wind. His teeth were tinged with red and so were it's claws. It ran at us on four feet at a lightning fast pace. 
         Up ahead they could see the exit out of the mountains but it was blocked by huge boulders. When they ran up there the creature slashed at Grath and he jumped away. But not before his torso was slashed and he was tossed to the side. I lit my sword up like a flame a pounced the creature. I tried to jab it's eye from his back but he tossed me off easily. "GO!!! I'M THE ONE HE WANTS. ESCAPE!!", Grath yelled. 
         "But you'll surely can't fight like that!!!", I yelled. The others were already at the base of the boulders climbing up. 
         "Ita fine I can hold him off in tine for you to escape!!", Grath yelled. 
         Both of them knew that if he stayed he'd surely die but Skyler nodded in understanding. "I'll miss you brother!!", I yelled.
         "See you in Heaven!!!", Grath yelled. I scrambled up to the top of the boulders and watched from afar Grath's last moments. I watched as the creature bounded at him and he hacked at it. I watched as the creature sidestepped and brought upon Grath's death blow. Grath crippled to the ground and wielded his sword no more. Grath the Dead... was gone.

We Meet the King of Dead

After the whole Grath expierience we stumbled into the deathly hallows of Dark Wood Craglands. We finally reached the place of the second Pedestal. Legend tells of this land being haunted by the King of the Dead, Guillermos. They say anyone who enters his land without already being dead will stay there... already dead. He carries a sword forged using steel given from Flagroth himself. The sword will do bodily harm as any sword would but the scary thing about it was that once willed upon, the sword will burst into black flames and once it kills the opponent it captures there souls eccence. This way the King has become one of the most powerful swordsmen in all of the world. 
         Skyler could not help but shudder at the thought of the blade capturing my souls eccence. "Come on, the entrance to the Underworld is not that far away", said I. Around them the land was craggy with rocks jutting out of the ground like spikes. The land was covered in a veil of ghostly mist. The entire grounds looked like it hadn't been treaded on forever. 
         Suddenly a piercing cry entered Skyler's mind and he crippled to the ground. "Skyler!!! Help me please!! I am Guillermos' prisoner!! Help!!", said the voice. 
         "But where are you?! Who are you?!", Skyler thought but again the voice was gone.
         Vrael helped him up and said "Are you okay?" I just grumbled and moved ahead.
          Finally they reached the mouth of the cave. They quickly dashed to the side to avert the eyes of two skeleton sentries. "How are we gonna get pass them undetected", said Vrael. 
         Aquanti awnsered that question when e snuck behind the skeleton and stabbed his sword through the skull. To his surprise a small energy ball of cracking black lightning lay inside. He killed the other skeletons, well as much as dead people could be killed, and brought the ball of lightning to his friends. "What do you think this is?", said Aquanti. 
          Lifath said it is the core of the creatures Guillermos controls. He implants it so that all of his minions are mire loyal, more agile, and much much more stronger."
         "O.K then", said Pyrost. Me and Pyrost lit up our swords and delved into the cave. The cave had no light whatsoever illuminating it. 
         "Hey uhhh Skyler? What's in this cave anyway?", Ririlian asked. 
         "Oh nothing just... the Lord of Death and Destroyer of Hope... other than that just hideous creatures just waiting to suck your young mind out!", replied Skyler. Ririlian shuddered and Skyler knew he had silenced him for a while. The walls around him were covered in blood and seemed to be ever closing in. The only light was from the very few torches on the wall and me and Pyrost's flaming swords. 
         We came to a halt for we had come to a vaulted door. "Brakka!!", said I and the door unlatched. We stepped in a foot. 
         From far away in the deep dark room... said a unearthly voice so deep that it ran shudders down my back. "Welcome... to the Underworld, Hell, and your ultimate demise. Welcome to your death!!"

We Finally Learn the Truth

We all stood there extremely still. The man who had just spoken to us was huge. He was easily eight feet tall and wore black armor with a shimmering dark cape. He sat upon a large throne laced in golden lines. The room around us seemed like an endless void. "So... you are the famous NeoKnights?! Bah!!", said the man who I guessed was Guillermos. As if reading my mind he said "So I guess you do know me as Guillermos? hmm young Knight?", said Guillermos. "Well since your here I figure I might as well destroy you know and be over with it."
         He hopped off his throne and unsheathed his sword. It was just as Skyler knew it, it blazed in dark flames around a dark steel blade. "Meet your demise!!", yelled he. "Blöthr!!", he yelled. "Only the leader!!!l" My friends stood rigid as their eyes went on me. I finally let my mind go of them and emblazoned my sword. I pointed the tip torwards Guillermos and blasted a blot so hard it should of blasted him to smitherines. But when the smoke cleared he wasn't there!! Skyler turned around quickly and raised his sword just in time to block Guillermos' sword. "Aye' a fast one this is!!", Guillermos commented as he pushed me away. He raised his hand and yelled ,"Rauthr Vanyalí!!", and a blot of energy exploded from his hand. I quickly sidestepped and stabbed at him. He parried but I was too quick. He twisted my sword to his hilt and he dropped his sword. He stared at me in utter disbelief and ran for his sword. I cut him off but he turned into a shadow and evaded me. He re-formed as I hacked my sword at him. He wasn't ready for that and I caught him in the ribs. "ARGHH!!!", he yelled. He cursed in the ancient language and crippled to the ground. "Aye' you bested me. You shall finally learn the truth about the... Gods", he said blood dripping from his mouth. The others, freed from the spell came over to here.
         "The Gods were beginning to become scared of you. Why wouldn't they? You were saving so many villages and destroying monsters that even they would be scared of. So one day they decided to do away with you", said Guillermos. I nodded him to go on. "So they chose Flagroth to destroy you, he positely took up the task when the other gods scared out to because you had destroyed so many of his creations. One of the first creatures he sent was his Camzblaka, the one that ambushed you in that small village."
         "But I thought that was the Encragnáe?", I asked. 
         "Aye' a many make that mistake. Flagroth made that creature so that it took away your holy powers. But you killed it in time for some of your agility and strength and use of magic stayed. You also may have noticed that it took away your immortality as well", the blood from the wound was pouring out fast now. 
         "But how about Waldard?! He was killed before!!," Vrael yelled. 
         "Aye' that remains a mystery yet. I am losing so much blood now... uh... I must go... and congratulations... you just destroyed the second pedestal... bring the Gods down for me...", and he said no more.

We Have a Cookoff With a
                       Demon 

So after we learned the truth about the Gods we forged on into the next town, Omelas. The town seemed gloomy too, like the one we got Ririlian's weapons. The brick path led them too the town eatery where they stopped for dinner. "Ugh!! I am so hungry!!", said Ririlian as the waitress came by. "One steak well done and a glass o' root mead please!!", said Ririlian     . The others ordered their meals and sat. Skyler observed their surroundings. The whole place seemed extremly tense and their gazes landed onto them. 
         The waitress came over and whispered ,"Please... leave while you can!! The Master wants to kill you!!" Before Slyler could even ask what that meant a blaze of fires burst past her. Skyler jumped up and sought to see the culprit. The walls were already burning at an alarming rate as Aquanti doused them with water. Slyler spotted a red demon back in the corner of the diner. He was wearing a chef's apron and hat. But in his hand he held a trident blazing with fire!
         "So!!! The gods knew you'd come here!! I was sent to kill you!! KEH KEH!!", cackles the demon. 
         "The demon is an assailant!!", I yell to the others. The demon threw his trident at me and pinned me to the wall. Then Lifath grabbed her two foot long hunting knives and ran at the chef demon thing. She threw a knife at him but he averted it. But she wasn't even meaning to hit him as she slashed at him while he was distracted. Ririlian finally tried to shish-kabob him with his spear. He pinned the demon to the wall and shot an arrow at him. The demon deflected it with magic and un-pinned himself from the spear. He knocked Lifath to the side all the while exploding things into flames. All the villagers were running with their tail behind their legs out the door. Aquanti was busy putting out the flames. Vrael used a dark bolt energy to hit the demon but the demon ricocheted it back to him and blasted Vrael outside. Pyrost was helping Lifath back up to her feet as I slashed at the demon. 
         "Hehehe!! Pitiful demon give it up!! You can't defeat a demon!!", it cackled. As a final desperate move I blasted him with a shot from my sword. The shot completely burned him and he yelled "Hahaha!!! Do you know nothing of demons?!?! Now that you've killed me you are doomed to burn now!!!", he yelled insanely. 
         I knew what he was meaning as demons explode into a huge explosion almost a quarter-mile big. I started with the door with Ririlian, Pyrost, Lifath and Vrael. I thought I saw Aquanti running along with us as well. We hopped out of the emblazoned building and ran away as fast as possible gagging at the smoke. Just when the explosion happened we jumped behind a building. We barely had enough time to sit when a terrible explosion filled our ears. 
         The explosion was so hot It started to melt the building we were at. Burning bricks fell from it's side and we had to dodge them constantly as so not to get hit. We started running out of the town and raced up a hill. There we saw the final explosion as the fire boomed and took shape in a mushroom state!! We could still feel the heat here. I turned around and found Awuanti not there. "... where... what... damn", said I. "Another lost." 
         For Aquanti the Great has died. Facing the fires until the end. And giving his friends... just enough time to escape. He had sacrificed his life... for theirs.

A Lovely Killer

After getting a room in the town of the last Pedestal, Skyler lay down to think of what had befell them since the last left Algaësiar. He remembered seeing the horrified face of Waldard when he was killed, the time he was ambushed by the Encragnäe, he remembered the time he aquired new powers and all the deaths of his friends. Just as he was thinking of Aquanti's recent death a knock on the door came. "Come in", said Skyler.
         In came through the door a woman. She was thin had a deep red hair color. And had facial features that resembled a cat but not so it looked elvish. She looked around the room and said ,"Are you enjoying your stay sir? I can have something brought down for you." The whole time she stared at him with piercing eyes that Skyler was strangely attracted to. 
         "Uhhh...", Skyler just muttered. "No thank." He said entoxicated by her stare. But while he said it she was staring behind him through the window. "Anything of the matter?", said he. 
         "Oh!", she said as his statement jogged her back into reality. "If you need anything just call and ask for Scarlet." She said and left the room. 
         "Scarlet... beutiful name", Skyler said dreamily. "I wonder if...", but a voice interupted him. 
         "Are you enjoying your stay sir?", said another maid. "If you would like I could bring you something."
         Didn't one just come?... thought Skyler. "Nah. It's okay Scarlet already asked me." 
         "Who? There is no Scarlet that works here", stated the maid. 
         "Really but she just...", Skyler started but then realized something. He told the maid to go away and opened the window and looked down the building. A grasp had him around the neck and pulled him back into the room. He turned around and swung a punch at his assailent. His assailant was masked but flowing red hair streamed from her back. She caught his punch and flipped him around. She tarted for the ground and pinned him to the floor. Her hands pinned his as her body wait pinned the rest. He managed all his strength and flipped her around so that it was reversed and ripped off her mask. It was Scarlet! "What the he'll were you trying to do?! Kill me?!", yelled Skyler. 
          She just stared at him with her piercing eyes. "Hmph. My motives are of nothing to you", said she. "I only wanted..."
         "Wanted what?!", interogatted Skyler. She flipped him again. This time though she kissed him and ran off. "What the heck?!", he said. As he watched her go down the hall. What a strange girl."

What Time Is It?

The group already started off for the last cave in which the final pedestal lay. They had gone from the outskirts of the town to a very untrotted road to a temple. From the villagaers they learned that it was named the Temple of Chronon. Which was basically the temple of time. The temple loomed over them blocking the light from the already dim sun. "I sense more death here", said Lifath solemnly. 
         Startled by her comment Ririlian said "Uhh perhaps it is the death of our opponent!! Yeah... sure." The others heeded the precaution and walked up the temple stairs. The temple was made by a gray marble and rose like a columned building. They rose up and he could not believe his eyes when the pedestal was sitting right there!!
         "Well this is gonna be easy", said Vrael as he unsheathed his sword todemolish the tablet.
         "Wait!! It's a trap!! Don't touch...", yelled Lifath as Vrael struck the stone. The weirdest thing happened. The air around them started to fluxuate in weird ways. The air seemed thinner and Skyler was suffering from bile building up in his mouth. They droppped to the floor as a schreech filled their ears. Then right beside them a portal came into existence and started pulling them in. It was dark purple and lightning crackled through and around it. 
         "What the hell is that?!", yelled Pyrost. They struggled not to be sucked in. 
         "Its a trap set by the Gods to keep us from destroying the...", Lifath faltered as the portal drew her in a few feet. "... Pedestal so easily!!" 
         Just then a huge snake slithered out of the portal and tried to bite my leg. "What the heck?!", I yelled. I reached for my sword by myside to lop the snake's head off but it wasn't there!! Damn!! Scarlet must of taken it while she pinned me I thought. Three more snakes appeared and snapped at are legs. The snakes caught Pyrost and dragged him through the portal. "Nooo!!", I yelled. Ririlian was caught next, then Lifath, then Vrael. Finally the stone he was holding onto gave way and started floating toward the portal with me. I hit the surface of the portal and went straight through. I entered a dark realm where I heard my friends screaming. I was tumbling through the darkness when THUMP!!! I hit my head on a wooden floor. "Huh?", I said as I stood up. All around me was my room back at out headquarters!! Could that all of been a dream? 
         Like it read my thoughts the Encragnäe walked in and said ,"Not even in your dreams maggot." I looked around and saw my friends around me. 
         "Whos the ugly guy?", asked Ririlian. 
         "Who are you calling ugly mortal?!", the Encragnäe said irritated. Ririlian kept quiet. "I have transported you back in time. To the time Waldard was killed."
         "What?! Where is he?!", I yelled. I wanted to know so badly and to think I could save him from Drathnaught this time. 
          "If you can save him from the fire and mine... you will escape this portal alive... with him. But if you do not...", he sneered at the thought. "I tale one of your lives."
          As soon as Skyler heard this he ran downstairs while the others enhanced in fighting the Encragnäe. The scene was much the same when he first saw it. Fires blazed around the walls and the area was extremely smokey. Then he spotted in the far corner Waldards fighting body swinging his great hammer at Drathnaught. Yes!! He ran up to Waldard and uttered the spell ,"BRISINGR!!" A blaze flew from his hands unto Drathnaught. It dazed him for a moment as Waldard slammed him into a wall. 
         "You cannot change the future youngling!!", yelled Drathnaught as he morphed into a shadow. He crept upon the wall until he was behind Waldard. He stabbed Waldard in the back with his falchion and Waldard staggered forward. 
          "Noooo!!!", yelled Skyler. He could not bare to see Waldard stripped from him again. 
         "Tis' okay brother! Kill the Gods for me!!", were Waldards last words. 
         Skyler was extremely angry and formed a sword out of magic by saying ,"VANYALÍ BRISINGR HUILDAR SKULAR!!!" and a sword of fire blazed in his hands. The magic was draining his energy fast as he slashed at Drathnaught. It him straight on and he vanished in an explosion of fire. He let go of the magic and ran back upstairs. 
         They were all dueling against the Encragnäe at once. "Hes way to powerful!!! We've gotta escape!!", yelled Pyrost. 
          "How?! The portals gone!!", said I. 
         "I can do it!! It may kill ms but..!!", said Vrael. He pointed his black ore sword at the back of the room. "EVARÍNYU WYRDA!!!!!", yelled Vrael. A dark energy bolt blasted from Vraels sword and destroyed the near wall. A portal formed but this time it was cracking with energy so massive it blew evrything away!!  Lifath and Pyrost were still fighting when Vrael and Ririlian jumped through. 
          "Skyler!!! We have to hold him back!! Else to one else can go!!", Pyrost yelled. Skyler was about to objest. He's lost so many friends and now to were gonna leave at once!!! Before he reacted Pyrost threw his sword at Skyler and he caught it. "You'll need it more than...!!!", Pyrost said. A black blade protruded from his chest. 
         "NOOOOO!!!", Slyler yelled as Vrael pulled him in the portal. And as the sight vanished from his sight. He entered the dark realm again. He was again stripped from his friends lives. But now it was time to kill the Gods. And to avenge his friends deaths. "Just wait... I will kill you... I SWEAR BY MY LIFE!!!"      

Preparation

They walked up to the misty mountain anticipating the worse. "So... that's where there godly hides are hiding eh?", asked Vrael. Skyler nodded an continued up the path. The mountain mist covered the ground all around them so that the only thing they could see was the gravel path beneath them. All was well until they got to the top op the mountain where the giant temple doors lay. 
         "Is it really that easy?", asked Ririlian. 
         "I know what you mean... it seems TOO easy!!", I said. We opened the doors and found ourselves in another room this time with nothing in it but huge doors that lead to the next room. "I suppose we should get ready first", said Vrael. I prepared by getting Pyrost's sword, which oddly still had the same enchantments mine did, sheathing it and attaching at to my belt on my left side. I donned my leather undersuit and afterwords put on my mail hauberk. The many chains clincked on the wall. I casted my helmet on which looked like a Spartans except for the horse plume. I also put 
    on my royal blue cape before sitting down to eat. 
         Vrael sat down a half-hour later wearing a similar attire. Ririlian had already strung his bow and had it against his back. His extending spear was held in a leather Mickey ready to be drawn at any moment. 
         "So... this is our final stand", Skyler said. 
         "Aye'. And a mighty stand it is!", said Vrael. "We will finally have our revenge on those God damn maggot-breathed maggots...". After a hearty dinner they slept.     

The Final Stand

So we stepped through the doors and gazed at the three gods sitting in thrones. "So... you've finally come!!", Azgaldi said. He sat in a golden throne that seemed to of been glowing. All three had exactly the same armor and dress. "We've been expecting you...", he said with a sneer. "I guess there's no reason keeping you here so as we can destroy you now...", said he. 
         "Wait!!!", said Aryan. "We can't destroy pur own creatures!! I won't have any pf it!! Skyler!! Stand up to them. Use your gifts to the best of conditions." Those were her last words in the room before she used her cape to shield herself and then dissapered. 
         "Seems as sister was messing up our plans? Aye' well... I did not wanna destroy you either and so cannot bear to watch", said Azgaldi. With that he dissapered in a flash. 
        "Ack!! Always leaving me with the dirty work eh? No matter!! I wanted to destroy you myself!! Muhahaha!!!", yelled Flagroth as he unsheathed his black ore sword and slashed at us. I took stance and blasted him with a fire bolt. It smashed into him but it seemed no more than a scratch. "Hahaha!!", he said in an insidious laugh. Ririlian scaled up a stone pillar and began shooting arrows at the God. Vrael pointed his sword torwards Flagroth and sent a dark bolt so big that it blasted him back as it hit the man.
         Flagroth was sent flying backwards and hit his head on the thrones. I stabbed at his heart but he muttered an inaudible spell to block it. He knocked aside my sword and tried a slash at my head. I ducked and grabbed my sword from the floor and struck at his heel with my sword blazing with fire. "Screw this!!", he yelled as he summoned a wave of undead soldiers. "Muhaha!!"
          "Vrael!! Ririlian!! Work on the soldiers I'll take down Flagroth!!", I yelled. Ririlian started aiming for the many soldiers and Vrael started hacking at them. I tried to lunge at him but he partied my blow. He threw down his sword and I raised my sword just in time to block it.              
         "You really think you could of defeated ME?! Huh Godling?!?! Muhaha", Flagroth yelled. Skyler snuck a glance at Vrael and saw that the two were almost becoming overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of the zombies. 
          "BRISINGR!!", I yelled to help them out. The blast of fire obliterated almost 30 zombies in one blast. Flagroth caught me off-gaurd stabbed at my heel. I yanked my foot back but fell over in the process. Flagroth raised his sword and brought it down with all his might. It took all my strength to suppress the blade. 
         "Die Godling!!", he sneered. The blades were crossed and were inches from my face. 
        "Ugh... never!!", I yelled and threw him back. He stumbled back which gave me enough time to jump up and land a hit at him. He parried the blow and pointed the point of his sword at me. 
         "RAUTHR BRISINGR!!", he yelled as a dark fireball came hurtling after me. It hit me dead-on and I was blasted all the way to the other side where my body collided with the dark obsidian wall. "Muhaha... your end is near!!"
         My vision was blurry but I manage to see Vrael and Ririlian holding the zombies back from me. Vrael slashed down three zombies while Ririlian stabbed at another with his spear. It seems that his bow was broken because it was sticking up one of the now dead zombies head. 
         I could hardly move. Flagroth was swinging his sword side to side coming at me. When he got close enough he raised his blade and brought it down upon me. "SKÖLIR FRA RAUTHR!!", I yelled since I didn't have enough strength to raise my blade. Sure enough his blade bounced off my body inched away from my face. As soon as it hit the bubble my strength was drained almost completely. The shock of the deflection bounced Flagroth away and he fell on his butt. I managed to get up using my sword as support. "Ugh...", I moaned. He got up again. He stalked ever so closer now. Vrael and Ririlian were finishing up the last of the zombies.
         One of the zombies grabbed Ririlian from behind and Vrael slashed it off. Vrael jumped above the final three zombies and landed behind them. "SKULBLAKA FELLS!!", he yelled. A torrent of electric energy zapped the last of the zombies into oblivion. 
         I was looking at all of this when Flagroth struck me in my side. "ARGHHH!!!!", I howled. I was sent sprawling across the floor. I sat up. Blood was gushing out of my side. "Crap!!", I yelled. I lay flat across the floor... waiting for my moment of demise. Flagroth was about to strike me dead when Vrael stepped forward and defelcted the strike. Flagroth swept his sword underneath Vrael but he jumped just in time. Then when Vrael was about to bring down his sword... a dark metal blade suddenly protruded from his back. "NOOO!!!", I yelled. 
         "AIEEEE!!!", Vrael yelled. Flagroth pulled out his bloodied sword from Vrael's body aa it fell to the ground. Ririlian snuck behind Flagroth and struck him inbetween his armor. It didn't seem to anger him while he flung Ririlian across the room. His body hit the wall with a large bang. 
         This is it I thought... he can take nothing more away from me. Anger boiled through my blood. My blood rushed and adrenaline pumped. I felt a hot sensation on all of my skin. Flagroth was watching me mouth wide open. I looked down at my side and couldn't believe my eyes. One by one the tissues in my flesh were mending with each other until finally it was healed. My skin started to glow gold, like Azgaldi's and Aryan's. My whole body felt rejuvinated. I stepped up. Determination ran through my eyes. "You!! You have caused me all this pain!! All this suffering!!! You have killed all my friends!! But guess what?!", I said as I crept closer and closer to him. "You haven't killled me!!! And because of you're mistake... you will feel my wrath as I destroy your body and cast it into oblivion!!"
         I slashed at his leg. He tried to block it but I cut right through his sword!! I slashed again and hit my mark. He crippled to the ground. "THAT IS FOR WALDARD!!," I yelled. He was on the floor when I slashed at his other leg. "THAT WAS FOR AQUANTI!!" I slashed at his arms. "THIS IS FOR PYROST!! THIS IS FOR LIFATH!! THIS IS FOR GRATH!!!" His whole body was crippled. He was bleeding blood like a fountain sprays water. I aimed at his head. "AND FINALLY!! THIS IS FOR VRAEL!!!!!", my sword glew with all different colors as I brought it upon his head. 
         "DAMN YOU SKYLER!!!!....", and he spoke no more. His yell reverberated through the walls. The ceiling started to crumble. Pieces of plaster came down upon me. I ran outside of the temple back into the mountains. I looked back at the crumbling temple. The Gods were no more. 

Sun Rise

I stood on the mountain alone. I am alone. My friends are all dead. My accomplishment seems empty without them. I thought. I will bring them back. I promise. With Flagroth dead... I filtrating the UnderWorld will be easy. Yes... I will do that. The sun rose above the clouds in the mountain top. I stood in silence until the suns rays hit me. I felt a brilliant warmth. It filled me with thoughts of joy and happiness. I can do this I thought. I can. For I am Skyler; leader of The NeoKnights. Under my breath I whispered ,"I promise guys. I will get you back. Then will be together. And we'll take down the other Gods. And finally we'll have our revenge. Finally!!"

The End

Ancient Language

Adurna - Water
    Agaetí - Celebration
    Blöd - Blood
    Hren - Oath
    Aiedail - The Morning Star
    Arget - Silver
    Lam - Hand
    Bjart - Bright
    Skular - Scales
    Blöthr - halt/stop
    Brakka - Release
    Du - The
    Vanyalí - Magic
    Sem - That
    Huildar - Holds
    Un - And
    Eka - Me
    Atra - May
    Esterní - Good
    Ono - Fortune
    Thelduin - "Rule Over You"
    Mor'ranr - Peace
    Lífa - "In Your Heart"/Life/Live/Heart
    Evarínya - Star(s)
    Skölir - Shield
    Fra - From
    Rauthr - Misfortune
    Brisingr - Fire
    Shelgr - Hallowed
    Dag - Day
    Draumr - Dream
    Kópa - Stare
    Fells - Blast(ed)
    Nángoröth - Mountains
    Fyrn - War
    Skulblaka - Dragon

2. You may notice and yes this story has many things based off my favorite books of The Inheritance Cycle such as the Ancient Language and some of the places such as Algäesiär.

3. amazing story just read a bit tho alot to cover