Something I've been writing

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by yannahs_reset_bomb, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Chapter 1 - This time will be different.
    As time goes by even the legendary fall, myths fade into stories.
    One must heed the call or all will fail. Others must follow or they will perish.
    one must secure the lands. The five must be one or all will fail.
    The shadow looms over land. He will stand, he will betray.
    May the gods have mercy on our souls.
    -the earthen prophesy by Laurel Hindegaard Of Eedersol

Heat and dampened fumes fill the air, flames slowly burning amongst the rubble. The distinct smell of burned skin, bones and limbs lay across the midnight black stone floor with blood writing on a charred and burnt wall.

"You have reached the realm of purgatory - await for your judgment."

The shadowy figure of the shadow emperor stands at the end of a metallic table, shiny and inlaid with a mural of the earthen prophesy. The table was a testament of the earthen realm magic, not breakable by iron or fire. This was once the table which sat the defenders of the earthen realm, fearless leaders whose choices had saved the earthen realm from complete doom.
    "Who will lead my vast armies of the undead into the earthen realm, for this time it's destruction will be MINE!!!!" Bellowed the shadow emperor. The echo surrounded the room as he loomed above all the generals. Swiftly moving between them.

Corlac, stood firm with folded arms thinking "he is insane, his years spent trapped here has twisted and mangled his brains, but insane isn't always a bad thing". Corlac is the master tactician. The tall man with dark greying hair with a stout nose and bold chin. In his many lifetimes, he has faced defeat and won many battles, amongst the 12 generals he was the one who kept his thoughts his own. Corlac considered him self lucky the shadow emperor had always asked for his consul. Unlike ermbol who had exploded in front of all the other generals for his failings.

The other generals often spoke to one another. Sneaking around playing games amongst one another. like a game of thrones to get into the favour of the shadow king. The shadow emperor enjoyed his subjects fighting for his favour only those worthy will become leaders of the Earthen realm after he destroys it and makes it in his image. Corlac never really joined in the games, in comparison to brindabella. Brindabella was once one of the greatest magic healers of the diamond age in the earthen realms. She's beautiful but deadly she would torture her victims to near death then heal them and torture them again and again for her amusement.

Corlac looked around the room at the clamouring generals. Fear soaked there faces as the darkest fixed his evil glaze upon them, shouting his expectations to them. The shadowy figure which was once 5 foot 9, now seems 10 foot tall and ghastly with eyeballs of fire.
    Dhorag the wanderer sitting at the table almost seemed ghost white. He was often mistaken as a wandering villager, often thwarting the plans of unsuspecting spies in the earthen realm. He was a master of espionage. He often used the people of the dark to do his bidding, never himself. He was a nothing but a coward at heart Corlac thought.

This chapter is not finished, but wanna know you're thoughts??

2. The end character development was a bit rushed and I will revise it...

Any body have any ideas

3. not bad, im more of a poet myself. I like to rhyme.

4. I'm interested to see were you go with this. So far, I like it.

5. I agree. Interested to see how you take this. Keep it up

6. I will be writing more on this, this week

7. Great shiz bro ツ

8. Wow this was a long time ago I can't even remember where I was going with this

9. At least there's a concept.

10. Just realized its from 2013....

11. Yeah I must of gotten writers block and then just for got about it

12. Planning on recontinuing?

13. Yeah I suppose I can see if I can do something with it

14. It's gonna be interesting, hope it goes well :)