furniture stats

Share your stories.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: furniture stats

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Mar 5 2019, 5:31am

Wait Winston said the stats are what you see. I have 249m. You seem to be relating the cost in charms to furniture. All you furniture/charm traders have set those prices way before the nerf.....funny thing. Charms aren’t worth crap now and furniture prices haven’t dropped.

Explain that
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby quigamalathedestroyer on Mar 5 2019, 7:43am

Charms and furniture are the exact same bonus. It's not complicated. A maxed out furniture set gives you a 12b bonus. You'll struggle to find a maxed out throne for 12b in charms.
quigamalathedestroyer

Postby quigamalathedestroyer on Mar 5 2019, 7:49am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Wait Winston said the stats are what you see. I have 249m. You seem to be relating the cost in charms to furniture. All you furniture/charm traders have set those prices way before the nerf.....funny thing. Charms aren’t worth crap now and furniture prices haven’t dropped.

Explain that

Domo look at your building stats not ally bonus stats.
quigamalathedestroyer

Postby AC__Ur_Sybian_Love_Toy__AC on Mar 5 2019, 11:56pm

It's just a game. Play as entertainment. if ya dedicate so much to a game making it more then entertainment; obviously your filling a void
AC__Ur_Sybian_Love_Toy__AC

Postby AC-_Syn-Kenney_-AC on Mar 6 2019, 9:12am

Last time I checked there was a forum talking about how charms were 2% value and furni is 100%(what you see is what you get). Could be wrong, but Winston had confirmed whatever was in that post when I read it.
AC-_Syn-Kenney_-AC

Previous

Return to Fan Fiction