Leaks/Inactives in War

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Leaks/Inactives in War

Postby UngloriousBasterd on May 14 2019, 6:51pm

Locate the leak and asign a team to be on top of the traitor. After war strip the leak.
UngloriousBasterd

Postby unstoppableTIGER on May 14 2019, 7:02pm

Lol that’s why I don’t miss wars

I used to war all the time but my war claws are on the mantle collecting dust
unstoppableTIGER

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on May 14 2019, 10:11pm

Requesting devs to stop side legend where 2 war wins give you a free key. Please!!! we don't want any free key. Just don't keep war wins as side legend. These eb fairies cast just for the free key but they ruin war for whole clan. Peeps who take time out of their real life to war and have fun should not feel like they wasted their 2 hours because of someone who does not know what sko is. From last 2 wars I am feeling like I am wasting my time with these dumb eb accounts looking for free key.
__xXshyguyXx__

Postby [ATA]Winston on May 15 2019, 12:32pm

__xXshyguyXx__ wrote:Requesting devs to stop side legend where 2 war wins give you a free key. Please!!! we don't want any free key. Just don't keep war wins as side legend. These eb fairies cast just for the free key but they ruin war for whole clan. Peeps who take time out of their real life to war and have fun should not feel like they wasted their 2 hours because of someone who does not know what sko is. From last 2 wars I am feeling like I am wasting my time with these dumb eb accounts looking for free key.

Will look into this
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby [ATA]Winston on May 15 2019, 12:36pm

doyoulikefishstix wrote:You can report them and bot will reply back to you "We will investigate and take appropriate action" this is what they do and this is what they can do..

I get that Shy and thank you but I want to see devs/mods in here. I want to see them care about the game they made and see them work towards bettering it.

They thing is, wars are what make them money so they will focus on events, lands and promos.

If they don’t respond I’m done and it won’t be long until others get fed up with the same issues and do the same.

When the support team gives that response, they look into the specific player and war mentioned, and confirm whether the person was active or inactive and takes action based on those results. In most cases, players are given shattered swords. In more severe cases, some players are given year-long shattered swords.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby XoXoX on May 15 2019, 2:43pm

we luv u winston
XoXoX

Postby Sourcewalker on May 15 2019, 2:45pm

Side note can we have an update on whether or not new asw will be Iwar or KA? I am hoping for KA so we don’t have people who are alb failing on those who have 500-2T charms 
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby doyoulikefishstix on May 29 2019, 8:23am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
doyoulikefishstix wrote:You can report them and bot will reply back to you "We will investigate and take appropriate action" this is what they do and this is what they can do..

I get that Shy and thank you but I want to see devs/mods in here. I want to see them care about the game they made and see them work towards bettering it.

They thing is, wars are what make them money so they will focus on events, lands and promos.

If they don’t respond I’m done and it won’t be long until others get fed up with the same issues and do the same.

When the support team gives that response, they look into the specific player and war mentioned, and confirm whether the person was active or inactive and takes action based on those results. In most cases, players are given shattered swords. In more severe cases, some players are given year-long shattered swords.

Thank Winston, could you post step my step on how to report so everyone knows?
doyoulikefishstix

Previous

Return to Wars