Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 26 2019, 5:28pm

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:When you’re getting pounded, make a cry thread like this and 10 others.
Crybabies poostain, dragon code and quigamala should all hold hands and accept the game as it is and maybe use the attack button

WTF pounded? You are just mad you lost all your account. Hitting me 4 times every two days I doubt that’s pounded 
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby Tenacious_Dragon on Apr 26 2019, 6:04pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:Throughout the years I enjoy playing this game. I seen the good, the bad and the ugly of the game. As a player I learn to adapt to the game changes. I play this game in different spectrum including EB, SWAR, osw and trolling. After this game been out for almost a decade. I would expect most have balls can take incs and learn to deal with them.
I been collecting butthurt players for years. Most of them cry on walls, WC and forum. They mostly cowards can’t take incs and cries. Majority of them butthurt I collect makes alt to trash talk. They too afraid get hit on a war game that it is closer and closer to its end days.
I am even amazed my ability to get butthurt what remains of YAFAILS. I wasn’t even around helping NAL destroyed YAFAILS to mass resets
To all players tell me how do you enjoy this game?
Tell KaW community how you make players cries.
Now let the game begins 
Waiting for my first butthurt fan cries 

The grammar is strong with this one.
Tenacious_Dragon

Postby Kasama on Apr 26 2019, 7:10pm

Tenacious_Dragon wrote:
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:Throughout the years I enjoy playing this game. I seen the good, the bad and the ugly of the game. As a player I learn to adapt to the game changes. I play this game in different spectrum including EB, SWAR, osw and trolling. After this game been out for almost a decade. I would expect most have balls can take incs and learn to deal with them.
I been collecting butthurt players for years. Most of them cry on walls, WC and forum. They mostly cowards can’t take incs and cries. Majority of them butthurt I collect makes alt to trash talk. They too afraid get hit on a war game that it is closer and closer to its end days.
I am even amazed my ability to get butthurt what remains of YAFAILS. I wasn’t even around helping NAL destroyed YAFAILS to mass resets

He is actually making an effort to learn the language and he has improved significantly.

More than what I can say for native english speakers, if only he created threads that weren't always hate threads. Maybe we'd see less jerks picking on someone's attempt at a second language.
Kasama

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Apr 26 2019, 7:25pm

Kasama wrote:
Tenacious_Dragon wrote:

He is actually making an effort to learn the language and he has improved significantly.

More than what I can say for native english speakers, if only he created threads that weren't always hate threads. Maybe we'd see less jerks picking on someone's attempt at a second language.

In the philippines english is taught in pre school, yes its not their first language but poostain obviously isnt a very good learner. He would have the same standard as a 13 year old school boy
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on Apr 27 2019, 5:40am

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI wrote:Musang... why dont you ever add IDD to the lists of clans you killed?

Your Idol,
Nahm

When you start spending on seal and xtal to grow. I’m ashamed to myself when I hit you. Too small it’s like online abuse for the handicapped 

Dear Pusang,

Why would I spend money on kaw when my account i haven't grown in 3 years can still easily farm the top 10 cr at newbs age? For the last 3 years of steadfast kaw determination you and your clan of alts is still useless. Tell twicc to get out his wallet again and help his newbs out.

Your arch nemesis,
Nahm
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI

Postby Temujin_The_Mongol on Apr 27 2019, 8:19am


Temujin_The_Mongol

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 27 2019, 3:56pm

Nahm if you need to grow I can open smiley as ps for you. Least I can help after I destroyed your accounts and your girl friends accounts to reset and left you I still believe those can money you should use to buy seals and xtals to grow. I just feel bad hitting you. It’s like kicking a puppy who barks a lot 
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on Apr 27 2019, 5:18pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:Nahm if you need to grow I can open smiley as ps for you. Least I can help after I destroyed your accounts and your girl friends accounts to reset and left you I still believe those can money you should use to buy seals and xtals to grow. I just feel bad hitting you. It’s like kicking a puppy who barks a lot 

Dear Musang,

If you truly believe you ever actually effected my real life you are much more insane then we all believe you already are.

Your favorite reminder of IDD's failure,
Nahm

P.S - smiley pays me almost 10b a hit on a daily basis, thank you for growing

Postby Kasama on Apr 27 2019, 5:41pm

Dear nahm,

Why are you always writing a letter?

Love,

Kasama
Kasama

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on Apr 27 2019, 5:57pm

Kasama wrote:Dear nahm,

Why are you always writing a letter?

Love,

Kasama

Dear Kasama,

I'm not really sure why, I've been smoking alot of shatter lately. If we were to start a crime fighting dynamic duo we could be nahmah and kasama. Crime wouldn't stand a chance.

Sincerely,
Nahm

PreviousNext

Return to Wars