Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Postby Fat-and-Proud on Apr 26 2019, 7:57am

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Fats go eat some donuts get a sugar high An come back to fourms an tell everyone why a bad boy you are  ...I’d bet you are Poostains little sister  you both act like key board hillbillies 

You're amazing at banter. Lmao. I'm DRAGON-CODE You toolbag lmao. Tell me more about how awesome you are and that no one talks to you this way. Haha
Fat-and-Proud

Postby XoXoX on Apr 26 2019, 8:25am

whoever said your bigs cant hit DC, his hit range should theoretically extend to about 10bcs sooooooo

EDIT: from CR I can see a mere 1 person is above 10bcs so either a lot of people are clan hopping or someone is lying ;)
XoXoX

Postby Lirik on Apr 26 2019, 8:44am

XoXoX wrote:whoever said your bigs cant hit DC, his hit range should theoretically extend to about 10bcs sooooooo

EDIT: from CR I can see a mere 1 person is above 10bcs so either a lot of people are clan hopping or someone is lying ;)

But the point is that DC isn't worth hitting. Why hit someone like that? It is like hitting an LSA member. Just laughable
Lirik

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Apr 26 2019, 8:47am

I’m not going to hit dragon butt he’s already crying like I took his donuts  he’s nothing more than a gum flapper not even worthy of my time
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby XoXoX on Apr 26 2019, 9:04am

VBot wrote: It is like hitting an LSA member. Just laughable

made me laugh :lol:
XoXoX

Postby Fat-and-Proud on Apr 26 2019, 9:17am

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:I’m not going to hit dragon butt he’s already crying like I took his donuts  he’s nothing more than a gum flapper not even worthy of my time

Point proven. Yafail only hit ebs. I bet every osw you sat back, legs and arms crossed and said they aren't worth it. Lol. You're the reason kaw isn't pvp anymore. you got spoiled on nk and you're afraid of confrontation. just sit there and be a lil girl while all of kaw sees you're castrated. Lol
Fat-and-Proud

Postby Fat-and-Proud on Apr 26 2019, 9:21am

XoXoX wrote:whoever said your bigs cant hit DC, his hit range should theoretically extend to about 10bcs sooooooo

They have rules against osw. If you get into an osw you are kicked. Gotta hit those wb for legends. I've said anything I wanted to them and I've gotten nothing. not that I ever had respect for yafailures. But now I just feel sry for them. NK Weekend is tougher than yafi. And NKW dont fight at all.
Fat-and-Proud

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 26 2019, 1:07pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:I’m not going to hit dragon butt he’s already crying like I took his donuts  he’s nothing more than a gum flapper not even worthy of my time

A word from a truly fake ass YAFIAN
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Apr 26 2019, 1:48pm

I had to come take peek an see if fat An loud an his daddy was still here flapping there gums ...an they are 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on Apr 26 2019, 2:49pm

Musang... why dont you ever add IDD to the lists of clans you killed?

Your Idol,
Nahm
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI

PreviousNext

Return to Wars