Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 25 2019, 8:56pm

Thrawn wrote:
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:You would noticed he added 3.3 million CS in last 3 months

I'm not on either side and still can't tell who actually doesn't like who or why anyone is still bothering with this 'war,' but who am I to pass up an opportunity for a meme.

Reminder to please keep all banter within the ToU though :)

Sorry I meant to write 3.3 billion stats increase on lasd 3 months. I’m still confused with this stats changes.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby _Sinan_ on Apr 25 2019, 9:02pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote: [Twicc never quit unless Twicc and I is the same person

Well..........Twicc3K most definitely rage quit
_Sinan_

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 25 2019, 9:29pm

_Sinan_ wrote:
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote: [Twicc never quit unless Twicc and I is the same person

I understand you all butthurt Twicc destroyed YAFAILS. Then again YAFAILS become a joke after -appleseeds- forced to toke over YAFI council after he was handing out links for haunting 

Postby Kasama on Apr 25 2019, 11:16pm

Thrawn wrote:
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:You would noticed he added 3.3 million CS in last 3 months

I'm not on either side and still can't tell who actually doesn't like who or why anyone is still bothering with this 'war,' but who am I to pass up an opportunity for a meme.

Reminder to please keep all banter within the ToU though :)

troppus
Kasama

Postby DRAGON-CODE on Apr 26 2019, 3:12am

_Sinan_ wrote:

Your only claim to fame is twicc quitting? Everyone tells me to grow. And yet I'm within hit ranges,still get no inc. That's why yafi could never make a comeback. You can't strike fear if you're all mouth. Not speaking of you personally sinan. Talking about the 4 yafail that didn't get banned that run their mouths
DRAGON-CODE

Postby Fat-and-Proud on Apr 26 2019, 4:40am

Poor Yafail so butthurt they got DRAGON-CODE forum banned for a day for stating a fact. Yes DC is my main. I'm not using my small alt trying to remain anonymous. I'm telling you exactly who I am :)
Fat-and-Proud

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 26 2019, 5:08am

Fat-and-Proud wrote:Poor Yafail so butthurt they got DRAGON-CODE forum banned for a day for stating a fact. Yes DC is my main. I'm not using my small alt trying to remain anonymous. I'm telling you exactly who I am :)

NUB!!!!!!!!!

Postby _Sinan_ on Apr 26 2019, 6:36am

DRAGON-CODE wrote:
_Sinan_ wrote:

Your only claim to fame is twicc quitting? Everyone tells me to grow. And yet I'm within hit ranges,still get no inc. That's why yafi could never make a comeback. You can't strike fear if you're all mouth. Not speaking of you personally sinan. Talking about the 4 yafail that didn't get banned that run their mouths

I give credit for Twicc3K rage quit where it’s deserved...to Vbot. Dang we had a great laugh over that.

You honestly don’t know crap about any of this. If you were less of a noob you would be able to read the writing on the wall by looking at ally lists etc.

You seem butthurt about Yafi I guess we stripped ya before or something.

But bottom line is you are not in hit range of our bigs, you have never done anything to warrant hits other than bump your gums. You are irrelevant and I guess trolling for hits so you can proudly proclaim Yafi hit you once. Good job poo fly. Now go and actually do something of relevance.
_Sinan_

Postby Fat-and-Proud on Apr 26 2019, 6:47am

Hahaha. you're the only yafail that's ever hit me. So no I've nvr been stripped by the infamous yafail ROWTB gang. So you're saying only your top guys hit? The guys my size just kiss their feet I'm guessing. Be leaders. Not butt kissing followers. This game has truly gone to hell. I started a war over a wc volley. I smack talk you guys all day everyday and all you can do is talk about poo. Kissing butt leave a bad taste in ur mouth? Troll for hits? Have to. Only way to get any inc anymore. I've ran xtls up and down full rosters with no return hits. I'll move onto some one else now that you made it perfectly evident that yafail will take smack talk and degradation and wont do anything about it. Enjoy your ebs. :)
Fat-and-Proud

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Apr 26 2019, 7:23am

Fats go eat some donuts get a sugar high An come back to fourms an tell everyone why a bad boy you are  ...I’d bet you are Poostains little sister  you both act like key board hillbillies 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

PreviousNext

Return to Wars