Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 27 2019, 7:19pm

WOW 10 billion a hit you are making a killing in there. Anyone selling seals let me know I will pay charms for Nahm. Least I can do for what I did to him and his girl friend. I don’t even get it why his girl friend so mad being pinned and strip 24/7. Instead of staying with him. She quit kaw and broke up with him. He must be the most useless boyfriend in real life
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Re: Musang the KAW butthurt collector

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on Apr 27 2019, 8:01pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:WOW 10 billion a hit you are making a killing in there. Anyone selling seals let me know I will pay charms for Nahm. Least I can do for what I did to him and his girl friend. I don’t even get it why his girl friend so mad being pinned and strip 24/7. Instead of staying with him. She quit kaw and broke up with him. He must be the most useless boyfriend in real life

Dear Musang,

You dont have the ability to effect anyones real life. You barely have the ability to effect kaw and you play it 18hrs a day. Living this fantasy of breaking up relationships is very unhealthy by anyones standards. You need a more healthy hobby, try drinking the chemicals under your sink. They may taste funny but I assure you its healthier then the current path you are on.

Your favorite IDD killer,
Nahm

P.S - Everytime IDD fails a war beast an angel gets its wings
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI

Previous

Return to Wars