stealing gold glitch

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: stealing gold glitch

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 19 2019, 7:54am

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:I got a failed scout from Poostain  ...Watch he will comeback to forums crying ata cheating him out of gold 

Wow can you stop lyingLook at my build and look at your build. Why would I scout you? I can easily plunder you . You should stop drinking that toilet juice. Your brain is rotten drinking toilet juice. Also stop offering nahm toilet juice. His brain is not stable enough to drink toilet juice.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Apr 19 2019, 3:44pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:I got a failed scout from Poostain  ...Watch he will comeback to forums crying ata cheating him out of gold 

Wow can you stop lyingLook at my build and look at your build. Why would I scout you? I can easily plunder you . You should stop drinking that toilet juice. Your brain is rotten drinking toilet juice. Also stop offering nahm toilet juice. His brain is not stable enough to drink toilet juice.

I lost a few brain cells reading this, whats your fetish with toilet juice? What even is a toilet juice, you’re a joke
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 19 2019, 4:54pm

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:

I lost a few brain cells reading this, whats your fetish with toilet juice? What even is a toilet juice, you’re a joke

You are still crying losing all YAFAIL clans and your accounts. Amani will be happy when she comeback to see her account growth
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Previous

Return to Wars