stealing gold glitch

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

stealing gold glitch

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 17 2019, 5:13pm

I think this glitch on stealing is migrating into droid. I usually see that when I’m stealing on iPads no gold showing. Now I start noticing into my droids tablets when stealing no gold showing. Does ATA doing anything to fix this glitch. I usually use troops on eb and stealing my enemies for gold. With this glitch how do I earn gold if it does not earn me any gold when stealing?
Moderators please it’s been noticed this glitch for months. I send support this issue. I had a respond and says they are working on this glitch. Now this glitch migrated to droids and become annoying.
ATA please fix this issue thank you
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Re: stealing gold glitch

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Apr 17 2019, 6:30pm

Why are you always complaining about everything? Nag nag nag, ATA must think you’re their bored housewife
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Apr 17 2019, 6:32pm

The reason why you get 0 gold when you’re stealing is because your charms dont work anymore and you fail. Grow a bit more and aim lower, u cant hit the big guns anymore 
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby DEATH on Apr 17 2019, 7:07pm

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:The reason why you get 0 gold when you’re stealing is because your charms dont work anymore and you fail. Grow a bit more and aim lower, u cant hit the big guns anymore 
shut up you salad.
DEATH

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Apr 17 2019, 7:46pm

Poostain called ya salad bro  I believe he’s have a melt down 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby LadyTyphoid on Apr 17 2019, 7:58pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:I think this glitch on stealing is migrating into droid. I usually see that when I’m stealing on iPads no gold showing. Now I start noticing into my droids tablets when stealing no gold showing. Does ATA doing anything to fix this glitch. I usually use troops on eb and stealing my enemies for gold. With this glitch how do I earn gold if it does not earn me any gold when stealing?
Moderators please it’s been noticed this glitch for months. I send support this issue. I had a respond and says they are working on this glitch. Now this glitch migrated to droids and become annoying.
ATA please fix this issue thank you

When I reported the gold from steals not showing up a year ago they (ATA) told me it was visual only.
LadyTyphoid

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 17 2019, 8:25pm

Lady it’s not visual. I was stealing from zero gold. There wa no gold on steal. I thought I was scouting. I realized I was stealing but no gold adding up

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 17 2019, 8:28pm

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:Why are you always complaining about everything? Nag nag nag, ATA must think you’re their bored housewife

I am trying to get Amani back in the game so she can have a big account when she come backI am not stealing on this account you nub. I’m stealing on my hansel. Troops on eb and skim steal on spy for gold

Postby LadyTyphoid on Apr 17 2019, 8:40pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:Lady it’s not visual. I was stealing from zero gold. There wa no gold on steal. I thought I was scouting. I realized I was stealing but no gold adding up

Weird. I had this issue on iPhone and the first few hits of my steal bar would say 0 gold. I reported it at the time and that's what they said. I'll have to keep a eye on my iphone account and see what the deal is. I can not recall it happening on my android but I guess I wasnt looking for it.
LadyTyphoid

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 17 2019, 8:43pm

It’s happening on my tablet now. I usually see it only on idevices but now the glitch migrated to droid.

Next

Return to Wars