Fix No Matches - TVP

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby Majin_Venom on Mar 27 2019, 7:43pm

Been so long since I did a Low Land War, last time I did it was the same “No Match” yeay started The Vanishing Paladins to find out, it still drops very poor Mith and No Event drops... and to this day is the same sad thing...

Devs please fix the drops for TVP:

X3 Mith, add Aqua/Inferno
Add Event drops

TVP used to be a big thing back in 2013!
We need to have more people trying to do Wars not scared them..

Tip: Lowering Clan roster for these matches might help instead of 15, just make 7vs7 or 11 vs 11, make sure they can finish TVP also not just making EB harder..

It’s true we cannot fix no matches , if we don’t even have clan participation...

So mix some Clan Low Lands with some Indi Low Lands**

Yup Indi Low Lands would be more fair for those who say someone will abuse the system... not blaming anyone because all is fair in love and War!

Now Devs please give us good war Low Land Types.. also return Advantage KO and Classic to Other war formats...


Thank you for your time, and until then... keep up the good work
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 860
Joined: May 8 2013, 2:07pm

Re: Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby iMyOurDeVaStAtIoN on Mar 27 2019, 7:49pm

just make wars 1v1
iMyOurDeVaStAtIoN
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Dec 3 2013, 12:35pm

Re: Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby Apex on Mar 27 2019, 9:07pm

___________M-A-L-I___________ wrote:just make wars 1v1


With your build I’d be surprised if you won any
Apex
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Oct 7 2012, 7:56pm

Re: Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby Sourcewalker on Mar 28 2019, 3:38am

7v7 and 11v11 lowers the amount of strategy in a war. 15 is fine. Lowest you could possibly go is 13
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Apr 28 2010, 9:56pm

Re: Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 28 2019, 4:54am

Bump
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Nov 14 2015, 1:13pm

Re: Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby Jack-Reo on Mar 28 2019, 5:36am

Apex wrote:
___________M-A-L-I___________ wrote:just make wars 1v1


With your build I’d be surprised if you won any


LOL
Jack-Reo
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mar 17 2012, 5:18am

Re: Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby Majin_Venom on Mar 28 2019, 6:22pm

Sourcewalker wrote:7v7 and 11v11 lowers the amount of strategy in a war. 15 is fine. Lowest you could possibly go is 13


Source I war in a lot of 11vs11 (1wc/1Trk Left 9 warriors) those rosters where the best, when they move to the 20vs20 they killed clan wars, then they lower it to 15, but let’s be honest, try filling 15 for war... try it and write your experience here please :)
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 860
Joined: May 8 2013, 2:07pm

Re: Fix No Matches - TVP

Postby Grave on Mar 28 2019, 6:47pm

Majin_Venom wrote:
Sourcewalker wrote:7v7 and 11v11 lowers the amount of strategy in a war. 15 is fine. Lowest you could possibly go is 13




Source I war in a lot of 11vs11 (1wc/1Trk Left 9 warriors) those rosters where the best, when they move to the 20vs20 they killed clan wars, then they lower it to 15, but let’s be honest, try filling 15 for war... try it and write your experience here please :)



It works very easily if you arent a tryhard snob unwilling too take single random.
In 7v7s the top player on one team could keep half the other team in koed with ease. 15/15 is necessary,

In fact i think it should be 100v 100, or one war with as many spots filled as possible, it shouldnt be the team who has a Wc and tracker that wins every single time . And 100v100 would solve that
Grave
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm


Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests