Devs remove LL war on line up

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Devs remove LL war on line up

Postby jstrong58 on Mar 16 2019, 12:22pm

Surge wrote:Dev shld rlly bring back the green alert when your team ko oppo. It looks nicer and makes me feel so kimochi

Support
jstrong58

Postby jstrong58 on Mar 16 2019, 12:24pm

IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII wrote:
jstrong58 wrote:Only people complaining about LL wars are the ones who sign up for Ffa wars and try to deal against UN and Tracer

Those are the two best LL clans atm that roster most often. I agree tho

Who are UN and Tracer? I never heard of them, also I don't deal with any ffa clans it's the only way to make them fight, still to this day lowland wars are the only fair wars out there, as for musang he always complains about lowland wars because he's not found a good clan that will let him war there. I say get rid of all indi wars and only do lowland wars :)
jstrong58

Postby IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII on Mar 17 2019, 2:08pm

jstrong58 wrote:
IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII wrote:
jstrong58 wrote:Only people complaining about LL wars are the ones who sign up for Ffa wars and try to deal against UN and Tracer

Those are the two best LL clans atm that roster most often. I agree tho

Who are UN and Tracer? I never heard of them, also I don't deal with any ffa clans it's the only way to make them fight, still to this day lowland wars are the only fair wars out there, as for musang he always complains about lowland wars because he's not found a good clan that will let him war there. I say get rid of all indi wars and only do lowland wars :)

Lolz did you never hear of no_exceptions, I hear they are amazing and there wc is tops
IIWARII__DEMON__IILORII

Postby ilili-Puddin-n-Tang-lillii on Mar 18 2019, 7:04pm

Love the idea of the system matching ppl for LL wars. Prevents mains from exploiting EE bonus by using alts.
ilili-Puddin-n-Tang-lillii

Postby ilili-Puddin-n-Tang-lillii on Mar 18 2019, 7:26pm

I can't figure out how to start a thread here, so here's my wish for KAW. 1. PLEASE get rid of the Legends "counting" drop down notification. The one that bounces down EVERY SINGLE TIME you do something. It blocks the view of troops, gold, notifications, etc., and often get stuck there and I can't get RID OF IT! PLEASE!
2. Why do I have to tap "members" then "go back", then hit that red bar on the clan page, just to get into a clan and see the eb? I mean SERIOUSLY? It can't just be one tap to get into a clan (after they've accepted you?)
3. Please add a search feature to kaw so I can look up clan names that are suggested to me. My version of kaw was downloaded from the Play Store two days ago, so it's brand new.
4. Whenever I've tried to write a ticket, I just get some kind of fafal error message. Would be nice if that worked, but I'll take that as a sign.

Thank you for any consideration.
ilili-Puddin-n-Tang-lillii

Postby Kasama on Mar 18 2019, 8:24pm

8________________MuSaNg____IDD wrote:
howdol wrote:Anyone going to point out that musangs name is a bypass?

Idiot use google to find out what Musang means. It’s an animal indigenous in Philippines, Malaysia and neighbouring country.

kamusta

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:Its an assault rifle cartridge,
In light of the recent massacre in NZ i request the devs to change it

You're not so innocent yourself, stroke.

What is a stroke? A stroke is many things but in english...

A stroke is a terrible incident which can cause death in certain cases.

OR

It's to touch something strangely.

Sooooooooooo what is a Full, Long Stroke I wonder.

Yeah, anyone with a brain can figure that out.

Name change this guy, m3m3
Kasama

Postby Surge on Mar 18 2019, 11:40pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:I'm aware it's the least popular war type at the moment. Have not currently thought much about it though!

Least popular? Yeap, 30 players per war slot
Surge

Postby Idiot on Mar 19 2019, 12:41am

I agree with Musang. I win 99% of Individual wars whenever I am war commander but my win rate in Lowland wars is not even 1% because of leak alts casted + no match ups. That's why I barely do Lowland wars.
Idiot

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Mar 19 2019, 2:56am

What an idiot using the tragedy as a joke. What does ATA have to do with that tragedy or anything they can do? ATA hardly any handle on their own game

I dont see how this is a joke, the only joke here is yourself. Also stop calling me names, i dont appreciate it. This game is pg13 mr assault rifle cartridge.

Kasama
However dirty your mind is, make what you will of my name.
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 19 2019, 10:24am

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:

What an idiot using the tragedy as a joke. What does ATA have to do with that tragedy or anything they can do? ATA hardly any handle on their own game

I dont see how this is a joke, the only joke here is yourself. Also stop calling me names, i dont appreciate it. This game is pg13 mr assault rifle cartridge.

Kasama
However dirty your mind is, make what you will of my name.

You are an idiot for making fun of the tragedy in New Zeland. Why even mention it like that when the tragedy just happen. Have some moral compass. I know it’s online nobody cares much. Still even we are small community there are some play here from that country.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

PreviousNext

Return to Wars