Yafi death is not the end

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Yafi death is not the end

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 2 2019, 10:17pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Amazing how theses stat less dead alts come on forums an talk crap  guess they scared a dead clan will come get them 

I highly doubt you can scare anyone when you CF real quick to Apoc. You beg Apoc on your knees. You can’t even hit back when I’m farming your ass and hid in eb for 8 hours 
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Apr 3 2019, 9:31am

Posang, after ya stripping your allies an ya gold stolen ya tears seem flow an you seem to run to fourms as a last hope to tell more lies ,about me an yafi as you sit in fear of yafi hiding your main from a dead clan  the one that you claim has a SS of me begging apoc for a CF that never happened an never will YAFI don’t ask for CF ever ....we are a clan that has been here for years others have come an gone An we are going no where .... So post the ss Poostain you know the one ya keep lying about ...Or it never happened  ...And Poostain when ya beg me for a CF remember to call me Daddy 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 3 2019, 10:57am

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Posang, after ya stripping your allies an ya gold stolen ya tears seem flow an you seem to run to fourms as a last hope to tell more lies ,about me an yafi as you sit in fear of yafi hiding your main from a dead clan  the one that you claim has a SS of me begging apoc for a CF that never happened an never will YAFI don’t ask for CF ever ....we are a clan that has been here for years others have come an gone An we are going no where .... So post the ss Poostain you know the one ya keep lying about ...Or it never happened  ...And Poostain when ya beg me for a CF remember to call me Daddy 

You are high like kite again I have SS while you guys hiring allies. I woke up when my phone vibrating a lot. It wasn’t because of your failed strip. It was because of players applying. I saw you guys hiring when one of you already ass pinned meGreat coordination nubs

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Apr 3 2019, 11:10am

Ya ya ya same ole butt hurt story ..... I’m looking for you to get on your knees an beg me for a CF soon I probably won’t give ya one but you can try 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 3 2019, 1:18pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Ya ya ya same ole butt hurt story ..... I’m looking for you to get on your knees an beg me for a CF soon I probably won’t give ya one but you can try 

I don’t even get it how you won against AAH and Osiris when you are bunch of idiots. How can you strip me when few of you are pinning me. I never seen you on my newsfeed. I’m a clown player but you guys are bunch of idiots. At least tell the others you are planning to strip me so they wouldn’t pinned while I’m sleeping. If you are planning to give me gold. You could ask nicely and I volley gold to me. I may consider taking your gold even they probably come from ill gotten 

Postby -MR_ARMANI- on Apr 4 2019, 8:25am

If yafi isn't dead then how come it doesn't do ebs
-MR_ARMANI-

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Apr 4 2019, 8:54am

-MR_ARMANI- wrote:If yafi isn't dead then how come it doesn't do ebs

We do, our eb is “New Age Losers” we just take a pick of their cr, unload and grow no problem
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 4 2019, 11:48am

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:
-MR_ARMANI- wrote:If yafi isn't dead then how come it doesn't do ebs

We do, our eb is “New Age Losers” we just take a pick of their cr, unload and grow no problem

This got to be the dumbest statement I read so far on here. You can’t have that stats hitting pvp. I told you many times YAFAILS are true KAW liars. I bet most AAH and Osiris are YAFAILS alts. They made their alts CF to them 

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Apr 4 2019, 12:36pm

Poostain your suffering from YAFI derangement syndrome..... I put a alt in new age yesterday an watched you carry a conversation with your alts which proves to me you 2 cans short a six pack .. All your gum flapping an conspiracy theories making sense now ....guess it’s the effects of yafi farming ya sleep loss ,hearing voices, I bet you even believe apple is in ya closest  bet I’m in ya nitemares  you should probably go see a therapist 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby YA_CAMBJI_FI on Apr 4 2019, 12:42pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Poostain your suffering from YAFI derangement syndrome..... I put a alt in new age yesterday an watched you carry a conversation with your alts which proves to me you 2 cans short a six pack .. All your gum flapping an conspiracy theories making sense now ....guess it’s the effects of yafi farming ya sleep loss ,hearing voices, I bet you even believe apple is in ya closest  bet I’m in ya
nitemares  you should probably go see a therapist 

I highly doubt a therapist can be any help in this case!
YA_CAMBJI_FI

PreviousNext

Return to Wars