Yafi death is not the end

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Yafi death is not the end

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 9 2019, 11:24am

monkey_ wrote:
________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Can’t quiet put my finger on why I feel dumber every time i read something a dumb dumb from noob age types something rotflmfao

Bro you are the dumbest YAFI I know
Proof: YAFI made you a yafi council for a week to beg Apoc for CF
True YAFI will never CF to no one.
True YAFI will rather be naked and pinned 24/7 than beg CF and lost pride
Sadly you are so dumb you don’t even realized you got used by your clan mate
This is serious post just to remind you as a tool.
True YAFIAN pride is more important than being naked and pinned.
I wish WILDERS_CHILI trained you properly as a player not as a tool by judgment idiots.
In my opinion WILDERS_CHILI is the true YAFIAN and I respect a lot. ZAFT stripped and pinned them 24/7 and they never given up and ask CF like fake ass YAFAILS. You pick a fight with Apoc and didn’t even lasted a couple of months and begged Apoc for CF.

True King’s Lounge an EB clan made IDD disband :) :) :)

Oh pleeeeeease i farmt those clowns a few years ago.
saltyfeet

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Mar 9 2019, 2:08pm

Guess what new age I have this special marble on sale today only,if you put it up ya butt run around in a Circle hoping one one leg then do 2 back flips An drinks lots koolaid....it will make ya Allies disappear an yafi can’t find them ...And here the really good news new age can own this marble for only 3k then YAFI can’t steal new age gold make sure an let twicc know : )only cash accepted we will have to meet in a empty parking lot for the exchange hit me up 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 9 2019, 3:06pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Guess what new age I have this special marble on sale today only,if you put it up ya butt run around in a Circle hoping one one leg then do 2 back flips An drinks lots koolaid....it will make ya Allies disappear an yafi can’t find them ...And here the really good news new age can own this marble for only 3k then YAFI can’t steal new age gold make sure an let twicc know : )only cash accepted we will have to meet in a empty parking lot for the exchange hit me up 

Prety sure ur the valet at that parkin lot. The only money ull see is fitty cens if u take care of ma ride
saltyfeet

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Mar 9 2019, 4:20pm

I don’t think they will let ya park a bicycle in there parking lot 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 9 2019, 4:36pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:I don’t think they will let ya park a bicycle in there parking lot 

So you ARE a broke as valet! ROFL 
saltyfeet

Postby BlackEagle619 on Mar 9 2019, 5:24pm

After reviewing this thread, please be careful not to accuse anyone of spending money or sending money to other kawers which is not allowed on our public forums.
BlackEagle619

Postby YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI on Mar 9 2019, 5:50pm

Posang
You keep repeating this really big lie that I beg apoc for a CF
Pfffffff...... If this is true post the SS for all of kaw to see
I’d really like to see theses Bahahahahaha ....an you are correct on one thing in your post ...we never beg for a CF
So show the SS on here or just shut your gum flapping pie hole it’s giving me a headache 
You just keep trying to gather up more meat shields for you as you are quiet desperate 
YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 9 2019, 11:07pm

YA__GodOfAnarchy__FI wrote:Posang
You keep repeating this really big lie that I beg apoc for a CF
Pfffffff...... If this is true post the SS for all of kaw to see
I’d really like to see theses Bahahahahaha ....an you are correct on one thing in your post ...we never beg for a CF
So show the SS on here or just shut your gum flapping pie hole it’s giving me a headache 
You just keep trying to gather up more meat shields for you as you are quiet desperate 

The valet parkin boy by day, tap-tap game bad as wanna be by nite is at it again
saltyfeet

Postby Babycakez on Mar 10 2019, 5:06am

Bit unrelated but is no one gonna talk about how Apheriun is just getting huge buffs for no reason when we defeat that boi time and time again
Babycakez

Postby Babycakez on Mar 11 2019, 8:27am

Why can't Calydor get a buff and come back as a god pig
Babycakez

PreviousNext

Return to Wars