Yafi death is not the end

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Weedie, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Being threaded to be an Idiot by Musang is a compliment! And having him posting everywhere the same craps and lies just shows how much hopeless and useless Musang is! A true failure legend

2. You are welcome idiot. Good try claiming it tho. Truly show how much disparate YAFIAN to be recognized. Most kaw know what YAFIAN has to do to survived being iG farms

3. Musang you can only blow on forum keep it on as it is a funny entertainment fo all Kaw to see how much butthurt and desperate you are

4. How you get me butthurt? I am losing nothing. I get fake ass lying YAFIAN reaction by pointing out your lies. So please only butthurt are you guys who become a kaw joke. You can’t even stop a single player like me. I’m making fun of YAFIAN all the time and no consequences I get from fake ass YAFIAN except more butthurt cries. I even got you on this forum by pointing out your clan mate lies. Now tell me again why I’m butthurt?

5. Ever since charm rebalance you’ve had alot of time to post on the forum. I wonder why that is
    You’re getting rinsed. I wouldnt call this an osw anymore. Aim your automatic alts on me please poosang. Im bored

6. I think you mistaken me as -appleseeds-He run away and reset all his account after he learned mighty Musang coming for him. Charms no charms I am always here. We both know you can’t do crap about it except cries on your sleep thinking of me

7. Nope. We’re doing what we’re doing. You starting this false thread. Im only here posting because im bored. My battle nf has cobwebs. New age losers are all smoke and queef

8. Cambji almost always correct....but in this instance...it’s definitely not just on forum 

9. For those that believe in poosang’s bad breath you can even google “cambji tower build” and read up on it

10. WOW NEW AGE IS GETTING DESPERATE!!! 

11. What hasn't been said. This thread is a bait. Yafi and New Age recognize game. We both refuse to lose. So we will fight til we cant swing anymore.

12. Camji tower build written way after TAKA accidentally discovered twin tower dtw mechanics. TAKA are great on Secret so they kept it to themselves for a long time. Some of them use this build to ally trading. They knew if they tell anyone about this secret devs will fix the mechanics. They where track by devs for at least 6 months and they are inactive 8 hours plus a day and still dtw. That’s why they never got banned. They sleep regularly and never worried get strip. Camji only tower build got banned not because of the tower mechanics. Most likely over activity hitting haunting and account don’t hit items

13. Most of what poostain says is, well, poo. However, I can say from being old Taka that fk (aka happy cop) developed the tower build during the brief Taka vs 4 Cr clans osw. Slept well and it was still working until the beginnings of EE wars when it got nerfed by devs to require upwards of 75% towers to achieve the same effect. It is possible that fk shared or collaborated with some others regarding the development of tower build but I can tell from first hand experience at the time that tower build was a closely held secret for a surprisingly long time.

14. My point is YAFAILS lies they discover Tower build mechanics. I knew they didn’t it was TAKA. They started with full spy roster. They kept getting farm by CR so they kept adding towers. Until one day the incs stops on one of the tower build. That’s how they discover it. They made few tower builds to ally trading. They kept this secret for a long time at least 6 months or more. It’s the only build that given TAKA advantage against CR. Not many tower build that time. The largest tower build was Rocketman but didn’t the dtw tower build mechanics. He was still getting strip every 2 weeks.

15. Rotflmfao... Posang I see ya still flapping ya gums like you something special  How about less gum flapping an post this SS you said you have of me begging apoc for a CF or is that just another desperate attempt from butt hurt Posang running his know it all pie hole  An Posang you know good An well all you An ya alts do is self pin in fear I no longer call this a OSW I proclaim it’s now called kicking a dead horse  an I’m bored as hell

16. I can’t show you or else you will figure my other account. One thing for sure you start war with Apoc for no reason. To save face you tried to attack Apoc and didn’t even lasted a couple of months. You beg Apoc for cf with war you started. You got to be the dumbest group 

17. Wow Poostain keep telling ya self theses lies An have fantasies they are true ...I’m starting to believe you believe ya bull crap you spew out ya pie hole  but all you have left is trying to save face on fourms because you don’t even know what the attack button is for 

18. I think you should hit back. You are the only YAFIAN I feel bad farming. You don’t hit back and take all incs with a smile. That’s why I always have a soft heart for you

19. Poostain (haha im cry )
    Can’t you just post an edited version of the ss without showing names?
    Oh you cant because you dont have such ss

20. I give you a hint. One of my old account that was with you guys in hotel 8 which the account hitting items on haunting? Guess which account it that 