Yafi death is not the end

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Weedie, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Oh poor goa he SP now. Can you at least give me scouts backYou are too scared to hit back

2. Poostain you need to lay off the koolaid you rambling like a imbecile now ......never mind that ya usual self you must be dreaming of hitting me my nf full of cobwebs get someone to show ya how to attack another player Mkay 

3. Wel, as far as i rimember, anarki has the bigest mouth in kaw yet hes the most useles in yafi. I shud realy say ex yafi.

4. Cambji's build was discovered back in year 2010 before TAKA was even formed in late Jan 2011. And about a year, or maybe less, after Kaw was first released. It was a build already used for YAFI vs Osiris war, where Osiris had LB players, mainly attack builds, who could afford to naked Cambji anytime.

Rocketman's build was not the original tower build that would go dtw to hits with no gold out.

In fact, KAW was talking about Cambji being dtw for over a year, and that was back in May 2012
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=107909&start=200
    The earliest record on kaw forum about the build would be May 2011, only 5 months after TAKA formed, with YAFI having kept mum for at least 6 months before that.

Your information is definitely off, as usual.

5. That’s totally a lie. He wasn’t dtw because of tower build. We knew why he was banned Tower build not is the cause for sure. Twin tower build dtw mechanics is way different what you are talking about. That’s why Rocketman tower build never goes dtw. You still try to make up your lies. You don’t need tower to keep dtw all the time. YAFI have access to that. That’s why I grew with yafi accounts in same clan hitting haunting items. There account not capable of hitting items for some reason. I have no clue why but happy to hit items for gold

6. Dear liar Musang, you can really tell a lie even when all the evidence are stacked right in your face.

Here, we have more proofs of other players testing out Cambji's build and confirming it works.
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=107909&start=250
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=107909&start=280

It's ok if you don't understand what those threads were about and continue blabbering about your make believe facts. We won't lay blame on an imbecile like you, don't worry.

7. He was banned not because of tower build. That time the dtw glitch was not on. If it does then Rocketman should have affect. Rocketman the highest tower that time. He was banned for different reason. When the story about tower dtw come out and fixed. He tried to make an excuse that he had that long before. It was not so because the glitch it was not yet out. The tower glitch only come out when new buildings in highland come out. You are such a noob you have no clue what you are talking about.

8. Obviously you still didn't get the facts right. The evidence is right in front with two other players having verified.

Rocketman's towers did not follow the requisite percentage. His tower stats looked high because he didn't build any towers on lowlands, so the percentage of towers was way lower than Cambji's.

Of course you have no clue on what is happening at all. You are focused only on the stats hence you keep talking about Rocketman being the largest tower build but didn't work. Being the infamous noob you are, we understand why you have no clue what you are talking about.

9. Making up story will not make me believe your nonsense. Camji banned for breaking ToU. You can’t get banned dtw and inactive. You must be so dumb in real life to not having logic. He was over active that’s why he was banned nothing to do with his tower. So please try lying another thing. At that time the haunting will fail if no one hitting items. That’s why I’m hitting items. When I go to sleep sometimes I wake up haunting failed. Guess what some accounts all of a sudden not dtw. I was happy hitting items because more gold for me. I know this is little confusing to others who does not know what’s going on that time. I was not cheating only leaching in free gold by playing fair but I knew what others was doing. I was able to build complete within 7 weeks by hitting items. So please good try. Those guys trying to defend Camji are yafi too who trying so hard to clear him up. If it makes you wonder not this account with you guys

10. I was banned because of the tower build for 24 hours time only... One day ban
    Musang knows nothing and can keep his logorrhea going again and again but this will not change anything as facts are facts and truth is truth.
    Musang is a pathetic nobody trying to become somebody by twisting facts and spreading lies without any proof or evidence.
    Nothing surprising here as running his mouth and telling craps are sole alternatives left to Musang to exist in this game as he can not give incoming and is hiding in pin most of the time if not hiding in wars 

11. LOOOOLLLLL wth are you going on about here poostain? You’ve gone and bumped your head again. As soon as you get exposed for having no facts you go on a massive tangent and spill poo from your mouth

12. When Musang gets caught lying with pants down, he resorts to diversion to other lies. The usual Musang tactic everyone has come to know now.

Poor Musang just cannot face the facts on the Tower Build by YAFI. Even with mounting evidence and other players having proved the build, he just cannot accept it.

Musang, no one needs an imbecile like you to believe that YAFI discovered the tower build. Veteran Kaw players have already verified it back in May 2012. That's sufficient.

Your objective was to prove we lied about discovering it. Concrete facts and evidence have shown otherwise, and shown how ill informed you are about many things in kaw. Diversion of your original objective with other lies now brought in will not change that fact.

13. Yes you can deny lol. Nobody get banned being inactive and dtw. Devs can actually see your action when they track you.  Devs are not stupid. They made some mistake on unforeseen effect on their update. They will not make mistake on tracking. That’s why not many left of you guys 

14. TAKA discovered it by luck. You are just using Camji banned at that time as an excuse to cover it up. When your battle stats keep going up and dtw means you are hitting from pinned. It was nothing to do with tower. Keep trying tho

15. Time is ticking for you. Devs can actually see what you are doing Musang. Devs are not stupid.

Everyone knows what actually happened to twicc_3k and Muahaha even though you kept lying.

16. I’m not worried I’m not YAFAILS I never break any ToU since playing. I might have leeches on YAFI haunting for items on alt. I was still playing fair. Not my problem others not playing fair. I’m sure devs made them pay dearly for it

17. Well, your hero Twicc aka Trueplayer probably did.

18. Guess what after that banned you never go dtw 24/7 

19. Guess what? Twicc_3k rage quitted

20. After Camji got warning banned. His tower build dtw mechanics disappeared Yes you are not lying noob?(Sarcastic ) Like I said TAKA discovered it by luck. Camji can suck it being untrustworthy noob