Yafi death is not the end

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Weedie, Mar 7, 2019.

1. To resort to using a statless alt to declare a win. You are really trying that hard.

That already speaks volumes about the war. Good luck trying.

2. Its no secret Twicc is perm banned since 5,5year from forum, just think of it Apple even with your banter you lost 5 yafi clans due they all dead,

I know it’s hard fact to accept to loose vs New Age, i actually done it in a nice way this time.

Yafi are dead all clans in kaw knows yafi clans are dead, and I even admit and give cred to remains war runners that’s not part of the osw and you keep struggle inside DS and I do have respect to that.
    Not many players would keep this up for 5,5year :)

One of reasons I did post with my alt,

I really need go to bed it’s way late here soon going up again so post awAy your Banting Apple it’s the only thing you have left in kaw

3. exactly as I said, the statless alt continues to rage and say New Age wins the war

4. Hey it's late in Sweden!

Wait you aren't Twicc. Lie exposed again.

Regardless, good decision to call it a day. Discrediting NA using a statless alt isn't really smart.

5. So, ur NOT home lolololol

6. U most b some kind of estooped. He alredy sed twicc account forum band.

7. So anything wrong with not being home? We go where we want and do what we want because we want to. Kaw has changed and adaption is a must.

Now don't be salty.

8. He already said he isn't the real Twicc as well.

Read properly and don't be salty.

9. Sumarizing
    No yafi clan actib. Wor runers at ds. The only thing left for them is flapin ther gums. Lame

10. Good try. But still no cf for New Age.

Too bad. Don't be salty.

11. Wow these guy is delusional

12. No salty, appleseeds always been good twisting words I just wanted the prof he was still playing, as me and ATA has an discussion the other day, and i told them I can prove I get appleseeds to forum so they easy can track him. Voila, was even easier than I thought.
    Now they got IP or if he uses VPN as I suspect he does but he might been lazy on old days ;)

@Mark, you owe me one now :) told Apple be so dumb he jump on my posts ranting :) :)

13. Delusional is more of impersonating Twicc using a statless alt and declaring an osw win.

Which sane being would really do that?

Come on, don't be salty

14. Now I see you can't sleep.

Poor thing.

15. I’m not picking a side, but I can attest to Twicc being forum banned for 5 years.

If you look deep enough you’ll find the devs response to the Robin Hood thread. One of the first couple of posts was a response by Twicc, however, no name appears above the post. Why? Because he is forum banned.

Besides let’s be real... YAFI members aren’t really in YAFI anymore. It’s just a fact. I don’t blame you guys at all and I have nothing against you. It’s just what it is. NAL stayed and YAFI moved around to different clans. That’s just what happens in OSW’a that have lasted for way to long.

16. Hilarious! The 2 famous butt hurt Kaw players in the same thread! The megalomaniac Twicc and the brainless saltyfeet pretending to have kill Yafi Missing Musang who will soon join the club ..,Obviously Yafi is still here flapping your butts otherwise you would not make such a noise

17. Also from the looks of it, this account was reset due to inactivity. You can see it has the 6 year kaw badge and it’s probably safe to assume that at one point it was a growing alt.

18. I can very well imagine the extreme hurt that the appleseeds guy has brought to New Age.

6 years onwards, New Age is still suffering from the hurt.

Poor New Age.

Funny how you have such a close relationship with ATA and Twicc still forum banned.

Wait, you aren't even Twicc!

Go sleep little boy. Isn't it very late?

19. Honestly if you guys feel you’ve won. Why not just regroup at a YAFI clan and strip farm NAL. Seems like a simple solution.

Normally the clan that stays in their home clans is the won that wins the OSW.

However, pretty sure that this account isn’t Twicc either. I’ve talked with Twicc before. I think I’d remember his grammar being this bad. I agree with you on the fact it’s probably Musang.

20. Im not claimin i destroyed yafi. Na did under twiccs leadership. I am not the core of na. I was a member and a guest and i helped in a few estrips back in the day but thats nothin compared to the work they put in to disasemble u.