What happen to my forum post

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _____________MuSaNg______IDD__, Mar 3, 2019.

1. ATA love me because I make the game interesting to players like you. I make you angry to your screen for my entertainment and for laughs. Certainly if you have half a brain. If fake ass YAFAILS can’t do crap and cost them dearly. What chances you have?

2. ok but im actually curious where the thread went

3. I think YAFAILS reported it to be junk. They got scared when I mentioned that they bullied -IMF- before and strip his alt for 43 trillion or more. Then that announced in whole KAW community how they bullied -IMF-. They intimidate KAW community how large of a stripped it was that time. They bunch of chickens 

4. And Posang gets butt hurt an his gums go to flapping nonsense  Posang just shut ya pie hole an buy more allies 

5. LOL POOSANG!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea why your thread was deleted?
    Its because the devs think you’re a joke and closed it because you spread lies and they dont want the community to read your posts and lose IQ and become stupid and dumb 

6. Let’s be real. A mod closed it because it was a wall of text with no grammar that had no real content in it other than trying to flame other players. Maybe next time use grammar and make the bait less obvious and a mod won’t close it

7. You see it could've been mass reporting by YAFI that could've brought down the thread... But now that I think about it.

The last thread de-escalated into a hate match between op and YAFI.

I think if we don't learn from our past we are forced to repeat ourselves.

Why did my other, other thread get graveyarded?

8. Mods don’t close threads unless some big spender with vip status cries to devs. The chickens cries to devs. There was no lies on my thread. It’s all true even this fake ass YAFAILS knows it. YAFAILS can’t stand to face the truth they sucked and got killed by Twicc alone with vip status also

9. Every time i read something that you post a brain cell dies and i throw up a little in my mouth

10. Musang still behaving exactly as described.

I bet he blamed yafi too everytime a little kid snatched a lollipop away from him.

11. Seems to me like somebody has a crush on Twicc

12. Poor little Musang still can't believe he killed his multiple idumbdumb clans and brought multiple no action clans into a single alts heavy no action loser clan.

13. Brotherly love with Twicc.

And he's in love with ATA too!

14. With 8 years old badge with 1.2 million battle win hanging around top 10 LB clan for fast EB. Yet you are not LCBC. Shows you are talking off your ass like YAFAILS. If you are a spender you would be BC now and holding huge amount of allies. Next time maybe think first before start writing lies

15. Poor Musang!
    Trying to be funny but looking just pathetic .. Your Kaw life can be resumed to
    posting non-sense repeatedly again and again proving how much butt hurt and full of yourself you are, spreading lies
    living in denial,
    hiding in pin non stop.
    Truly hope your real life stands better but I have some doubts, I strongly recommend you to wash your teeth daily, to be more humble and to quit your basement to get some sun and some fresh air! That should help you

16. You sound butthurt conji as always Does I annoy you a lot and you can’t do anything about it? Also update your trolling for dummies. It’s so outdated you need to download the new version. I need you to post more with comments that funny not some butthurt feeling like you just did

17. I am now brain dead listening to you all day, i may need brain surgery to fix myself.
    Look at me, im poosang, i can count to potato 

18. yall need to settle down, you don't get points for being tough in a kids game

19. YAFAILS keep talking about lies when asked to explain which are the lies I posted? Not a single one of them can point out the lies.

20. The lie is that you destroyed yafi, its a joke really.
    You say we’re homeless because your plan of trying to bully DS into kicking us out has backfired.
    We can now happily farm your dead alts and gain charms like its nothing. We dont even have to sweat.

So now u pronounce us homeless in the slightest chance we might go back and try to show you otherwise. But that would be what a mr potato head like you would do