I’m calling out heart of gold

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Lord_mac on Feb 27 2019, 4:29am

Yo momma
Last edited by Lord_mac on Feb 27 2019, 6:34am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_mac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 8 2019, 11:50am

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Kasama on Feb 27 2019, 4:31am

You heard it here first KOTFE vs HoG
Kasama
 
Posts: 12250
Joined: Aug 12 2010, 4:28am

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Lord_mac on Feb 27 2019, 4:50am

Damn straight yo
Lord_mac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 8 2019, 11:50am

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Lonesong on Feb 27 2019, 5:33am

bruh
Lonesong
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Feb 7 2016, 5:18pm

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Lord_mac on Feb 27 2019, 6:19am

Lord_mac wrote:You bum punks be thinking y’all the bomb, u ain’t doe,, come at me bro
Lord_mac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 8 2019, 11:50am

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Kasama on Feb 27 2019, 6:32am

Lord_mac wrote:
Lord_mac wrote:You bum punks be thinking y’all the bomb, u ain’t doe,, come at me bro
Kasama
 
Posts: 12250
Joined: Aug 12 2010, 4:28am

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Lord_mac on Feb 27 2019, 6:51am

Lord_mac wrote:Damn straight yo
Lord_mac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 8 2019, 11:50am

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Lonesong on Feb 27 2019, 6:59am

Lonesong wrote:bruh
Lonesong
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Feb 7 2016, 5:18pm

Re: I’m calling out heart of gold

Postby Thrawn on Feb 27 2019, 8:42am

Locked per op request
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm


Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: krish_the_warrior and 0 guests