SALTYFEET vs 420crazyhorse420 lmao

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltyfeet, Feb 26, 2019.

1. So, suposedly im bin farmed by these chump lmao.

His farmin techniques r bery sophisticated an inovatibe. He farms me by repeatedly buyin ma allyes. Im in ma last leg oberhere.

These technique is so estrong and bad i don no if im gonna see tomorros daylight...

Estay tuned guys...

2. This is the content I expect to see when I come to forums.

Also looking for a nurse that runs a restaurant that is also a property broker with 7 holdings that has pocket WiFi and does 5 wars a day

3. Easy way to prevent ally hires: just don't buy allies at all! :) try it salty

4. AND A NU TERM IS COINED

ALLY FARMING

LMAO!!!

5. All salty how cute where do you get Allie farming you are such a nub and I can't hit you so go somewhere else with you're load of crap  you talk all big in wc but run to forums to make a post go inactive no one missed you

6. Can we have this locked as it makes no sense

7. Dud ur ol ober ma wol lolololol

8. Salty bro hang in there I believe in you

9. IS THIS GUY DUMB? LMAO

ALLY IS SPELT ALLY, ALLIES IS PLURAL.

THIS GUY IS SOOOO SILLY LMAO

No wonder he doesn't know how to farm

420SUPERCHUMP420

10. @kasama no one ask you and no one is farming I can't even hit salty and for you're info it's a game no one cares

11. LMAOOOOO!!!

Never change crazy. Never.

12. First of all, let me congratulate you and your wife for beating cancer. I for one do not smoke or participate in means where I could acquire a dangerous life-threatening illness.

But even throughout my time on this planet, all the hardships I've gone through, the times I've avoided the need to take a load off and puff or play near a radioactive playground. They mean nothing now because me communicating with you has given me an incurable illness.

And finally that wall post.

24 forum posts and 6 years :shock: