CONGRATULATIONS GREEN!!! - SPECTACULAR EFFORT RED AND BLUE!!

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

CONGRATULATIONS GREEN!!! - SPECTACULAR EFFORT RED AND BLUE!!

Postby solve on Feb 6 2019, 11:57am

GREENS RULED
Awesome power, organisation, determination and spy network causing havoc.
In my view your early dominance and some devious sabotage handed the victory to RED or BLUE by forcing us to cooperate. However, the shortening of the event and your spy network dented our morale and commitment to strategy and obstructed the process of establishing a firm 2 vs 1 situation. We KaW-ers are a rowdy bunch…I honestly believe we could have put you down to only 1 tower for the remainder of the event.

REDS AND BLUE NEVER GAVE UP
I am proud of the efforts put in and believe we came out of this quite decently.

DEVS GAVE US AN EXITING NEW ELEMENT OF THE GAME
The event caused much excitement and I trust you’ll have lots of valuable input when you tweak the game. Please lets us know some of the changes you make and your rationale behind before next launch of the event.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO DEVS
Give us time to prepare before a big change:
I am fairly active, but believe I was met with the app opening message after the event had started. It took me a few days to read up and decide if I could join or not. The 13 days duration was a crucial element.
13 days is too long:
I thought you already had learned that lesson, though there had been an attempt at a 13 day PvP before. That simply is too long for too many of the Kingdoms.
Breach of contract:
This is a strategy game. The duration of the event was probably the most important strategic element of the event. To more than cut it in half, with short notice, is a breach of contract in my view. I assume you are a serious company, do consult with your legal advisors about this kind of behaviour. To me it is completely unacceptable.

NEXT EVENT
Depending on the new format, I expect I’ll be wanting to opt in also in the future. I’d like to establish a fairly small network of similar minded Kingdoms interested in joining me with a main strategy of tower dominance and establishing 2 vs 1 situations. Such Kingdoms would in one event be partners and other events enemies depending on what colours we are assigned. No offence to newer and smaller Kingdoms, but to minimise risk of deception, I’d want anyone interested to get me on PM with their mains and that should be larger and older accounts and Kingdoms that can help me sponsor our team.
Solve
solve

Re: CONGRATULATIONS GREEN!!! - SPECTACULAR EFFORT RED AND BLUE!!

Postby MaGiC-platinum on Feb 6 2019, 12:23pm

Agree with pretty much everything said here.

Thanks Green, you guys rocked.

Thanks Blue and Red, was a fun event.
MaGiC-platinum

Postby RaouL666 on Feb 6 2019, 12:39pm

Nicely said Solve.
Respect to BLUE and RED : it was a good fight!
Cheers
RaouL666

Postby Thrawn on Feb 6 2019, 12:41pm

Respect to all the fighters, was a good time! A stressful one, but good :lol:
Thrawn

Postby ViperBot on Feb 6 2019, 12:43pm

Green Team for the win
ViperBot

Postby Tears on Feb 6 2019, 12:51pm

Why are you congratulating cheaters? They botted the entire event, cheated at the beginning and got a free point glitch. They are pathetic, at least the cheaters are. Blue is the honorable victor here. Green didn't earn their win, the devs gave it to them.
Tears

Postby POLTERGEIST on Feb 6 2019, 1:03pm

Tears wrote:Why are you congratulating cheaters? They botted the entire event, cheated at the beginning and got a free point glitch. They are pathetic, at least the cheaters are. Blue is the honorable victor here. Green didn't earn their win, the devs gave it to them.

Who botted? Point glitch? This is all news to me, can you be more specific?
POLTERGEIST

Postby -GingeR_NutZ- on Feb 6 2019, 1:08pm

What glitch? Honourable is red and blue teaming up in a 3 team event.
-GingeR_NutZ-

Postby ViperBot on Feb 6 2019, 1:16pm

Tears wrote:Why are you congratulating cheaters? They botted the entire event, cheated at the beginning and got a free point glitch. They are pathetic, at least the cheaters are. Blue is the honorable victor here. Green didn't earn their win, the devs gave it to them.

Baby rageBaby rageBaby rageBaby rage
ViperBot

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Feb 6 2019, 1:21pm

Well no one can claim your name doesn’t make sense. I could drive a yacht threw those tears.
Green-Echo4Legend

Next

Return to Wars