Types of Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by crawler77, Dec 14, 2018.

1. I have an alt that is a “traditional hansel”, meaning 1 atk bldg, rest spy. Not sure what they are called nowdays.

Anyway, now that I got that out of the way, are there any types of war out there that I can get into and use my hansel for these different wars?

I know there are System Wars, which I believe are now defunct. Also, OSW, which may also be defunct. I’ve heard of EE, but didn’t quite get into that, as my alt was too small. I also know there are Low Land Wars, which I believe only consists of buildings on the low lands and nothing more.

I don’t think I am interested in Low Land Wars, as I have built my kingdom up to the osmon rai and have a few buildings on the deep mine lands.

Sorry for the huge rant.

Hoping I can find something out there and at least try to get my feet wet with wars. It will be very new to me, and I may have a lot of learning to do, but am willing to learn and participate.

Cheers,

2. EE wars are going to be your best bet, system wars are dead. I'm sure you could get into a OSW if you talk enough trash.

Begin by casting Wave of Conflict in alchemist. War times can be found on clan page.

There are four types of EE:
    - Individual
    Individual is the most basic and is what most people are familair with. It takes into account BFA, BFE, furnishings and charms.

- Kingdom and Allies
    Basic war, takes into account ONLY BFA. Can only hit people on roster within your size.

- Kingdom and Allies No DTW/DTS
    Basic war, takes into account ONLY BFA. Able to hit anyone on roster no matter the size.

- Lowland
    Anyone can war this type regardless of size as it only takes into account buildings on the lowlands. BFE and BFA is factored up to 10%.

3. Wait for all others than ll can you sign up individually? And if yea how do you do that lol

4. Never signed up individually. I know you can sign up from clan page, but not sure if it enters your clan imto war with you. Been afraid to try it. Don’t want to sign up clan by accident.

5. My bad, that is the Winter Tournament you sign up for on clan page. Don’t know how to sign up for individual wars.