Device (Phone) only EE wars

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Device (Phone) only EE wars

Postby RedHotVixen on Oct 31 2018, 5:16pm

True-KingLeonidas-Spartan wrote:Personally I have never used pc to ee war and dont mind if others want to use it.
For me it's faster on my phone anyways and the layout is much better.
You can't say you don't have the option to war on PC, unless you live in a country that either doesn't sell then or outlaws them.
Saying everyone doesn't have the option of using a pc is like saying we ALL dont have the option to buy xtals.
If you want to war at the beach bring your laptop with an internet stick if it's that big of a problem.
I think the only reason for lack of participation is that you can literally get far superior equipment just hitting an eb, which was the reason more people were involved. Zero perks to waste your time isn't very appealing to some and that I think we can all agree on.

i totally agree too about equip rewards, thats one of the things in the past that was awesome - showing off your ee bling

pc is faster though in the types of war we do these days, ive warred on the old laptop in the past, and used puffin previous too - its a huge advantage

but trust me im sure im not the only person who cannot carry around a laptop all day without the risk of getting the sack from work.

point is getting participation up which will improve ee, if you dont get participation up looking at core reasons ppl stopped warring , even the best equips wont matter

and many stopped warring because of the advantage pc gave and the "atmosphere" created
RedHotVixen
2017 ASW Champion

Postby empire_foxygirl on Oct 31 2018, 5:33pm

Support i cant bring laptop on the road while war hhhaha
empire_foxygirl

Postby AshtonRocks on Oct 31 2018, 10:22pm

Interesting. PC exclusive wars and Android/IOS only wars.

Would be cool to see however there's not a lot of war participation to begin with if you don't count FFA wars.

Gee i wish there was something enticing for EE wars. Like maybe some new mith equipment or some expensive mith spells.

Either way. Support.
AshtonRocks

Postby oG-KinGstyleZ on Nov 1 2018, 12:35am

No support .. pc layout is way easier if u want to war in general u don’t need to keep clicking in and out of clan chat just because u can only see 2 lines of text with wc and cc changing , not to mention it makes it easier for the WC/TRK . Ps1 Ll clans will become basically extinct even though No1 casts as that currently (mainly because it’s not worth the effort for the current rewards )
oG-KinGstyleZ

Postby Faust on Nov 1 2018, 6:54am

oG-KinGstyleZ wrote:No support .. pc layout is way easier if u want to war in general u don’t need to keep clicking in and out of clan chat just because u can only see 2 lines of text with wc and cc changing , not to mention it makes it easier for the WC/TRK . Ps1 Ll clans will become basically extinct even though No1 casts as that currently (mainly because it’s not worth the effort for the current rewards )

Takes away the purpose of hansels in iwar as well as ps1 in LL. Ps1 will become dead as hybrid clans will 99% win if equal speed ps1 vs hybrid. As well hansels in iwar. The only advantage hansels have over ps is the ability to take away an enemy top threat troops by ~10-15%. Also takes away the ability for true 50/50 builds to have any impact as they can plunder down fast and sko. If all people are the same speed than it doesn’t really take skill to sko at all anymore rather than pure luck. Oh damn I skoed this time because I got lucky. Oh deng I lost us the war because it was up to luck. Taking out speed makes wars overall less skill expressive.
Faust
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Redbourne on Nov 1 2018, 7:08am

Support. More challenging to sko using a device
Redbourne

Postby IlSlIPII-PATMAN-5A-IlSlIPII on Nov 1 2018, 8:41am

Support but some good points against.
IlSlIPII-PATMAN-5A-IlSlIPII

Postby LordSavan on Nov 1 2018, 9:58am

Faust wrote:
oG-KinGstyleZ wrote:No support .. pc layout is way easier if u want to war in general u don’t need to keep clicking in and out of clan chat just because u can only see 2 lines of text with wc and cc changing , not to mention it makes it easier for the WC/TRK . Ps1 Ll clans will become basically extinct even though No1 casts as that currently (mainly because it’s not worth the effort for the current rewards )

Takes away the purpose of hansels in iwar as well as ps1 in LL. Ps1 will become dead as hybrid clans will 99% win if equal speed ps1 vs hybrid. As well hansels in iwar. The only advantage hansels have over ps is the ability to take away an enemy top threat troops by ~10-15%. Also takes away the ability for true 50/50 builds to have any impact as they can plunder down fast and sko. If all people are the same speed than it doesn’t really take skill to sko at all anymore rather than pure luck. Oh damn I skoed this time because I got lucky. Oh deng I lost us the war because it was up to luck. Taking out speed makes wars overall less skill expressive.

Support. At the rate wars are going, if something doesnt get participation up, none of this will matter. What ee needs more than anything is more people casting.
LordSavan

Postby Bachkeda on Nov 1 2018, 10:09am

No support, go buy a laptop. Emulators will be used and then more tears.
Bachkeda

Postby IlGlIAllLllAIIXlIYlI on Nov 1 2018, 10:31am

No offence, but you only war during asw. There are a lot of issues with wars but whether one plays from phone or pc is not one of them. Personally, i enjoy PC for speed and it introduced me to a totlly new dynamic of warring which actually made me enjoy KaW a lot more! I like the direction warring is going, regarding KA wars. Honestly for even people that track in wars, it would make it so difficult.
IlGlIAllLllAIIXlIYlI

PreviousNext

Return to Wars