Device (Phone) only EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 31, 2018.

1. So lets tackle a controversial subject - lets talk about device only wars. and why we should try them

I dont think anyone can disagree with the fact ee wars have barely any participation these days compared to years ago.

Lets rewind back to when they first came out and pre season wars, and seasons 1-2 (lets pretend haxor and GH exploits didnt happen though for now lol) before stacked rosters of S3

The reason they were so popular? because every player in kaw found the wars accessible. Participation was higher, more people warring, the more clans warring, the better the match ups.

fast forwards to now and the last couple of seasons. where basically players are looked down on for warring on a device - yes warring on a phone, in a game with the huge majority of players on their phone. The large majority of current players cannot access a pc 24/7

And that accessibility that was around in earlier seasons (before the nerfing of GH which bought in SH) was part of the fun. We all warred in toilets, store rooms, on trains, buses. Heck i remember my phone provider network went down in my area and i walked two miles in the cold at night just to get signal Another time having to wc and track last minute while out down the beach at an airshow was ... challenging but exciting

The fun where your wc was out and got drunk and passed before the end of the war (throwback to dear Roland for those who remember lol)

everyone could war, and it didnt matter where

But now its limited to those who are able to access a pc at war time. Because those on a device get crap for warring slow, or leaking. And those on a pc get accused of botting or using scripts by those on a device.

The pc advantage has been known for years and its one of the major factors in people just not bothering anymore - alongside no war equips that used to entice us

So why not trial device only wars - what is there to lose? hell even have some pc only wars for those who will post against this because they like their advantage in war even if it means participation is at an all time low, rather than give up their pc

But device only wars, with everyone on an even playing field, wars accessible to every player in kaw, gotta be worth a try aye?

Lets do it

2. Honestly I think people overexagerate bots when people use pc to war but I'd be happy with phone wars only it sounds fun and anything to get wars back on track so I support this thread :)

3. I like device only wars. Last time I used my laptop with touch screen confused me by the time I figured out the layout RIP I was Ko'ed. I do think mobile devices are pretty Fast now.

4. Pretty sure wouldn’t work as driod devices have the speed advantage over ios since a recent ish update in terms of speed. Don’t see how making a device only war type matters if a speed discrepancy would still exist. Would like to add not sure as I use iOS if anyone can confirm

5. Not a bad idea, can't really hurt anything to give it a go. I actually prefer warring on my phone over PC most of the time anyway. Newsfeed is much more reliable. The only time where PC mattered to me was if ps1 vs hyb in ll matches.

6. Doesn’t matter if you still leak like a faucet

7. Phone and device apps are the way forward in this genre of game so I think it's inevitable this idea would be the norm in a medium to long timescale so i support this as its future proof and makes sense in my opinion.

8. Someone has to give the other side a chance to make it interesting. Not all of us can be "the God of ee wars" 

9. I lol at this you are both pros when I grow up I wanna be just like you :)

10. Gotta stroke my ego didn’t ya ️

11. Pc master race

12. Love this idea. Support

13. Device wars FTW! I personally like the vibrations 

14. I agree. Droid is a crappy phone, but those monkeys in ata always give Droid the best updates well before (if ever) iOS.

Otherwise I think it’s a great idea.

15. Wouldn't work. Could run an Android emulator on PC.

17. Personally I have never used pc to ee war and dont mind if others want to use it.
    For me it's faster on my phone anyways and the layout is much better.
    You can't say you don't have the option to war on PC, unless you live in a country that either doesn't sell then or outlaws them.
    Saying everyone doesn't have the option of using a pc is like saying we ALL dont have the option to buy xtals.
    If you want to war at the beach bring your laptop with an internet stick if it's that big of a problem.
    I think the only reason for lack of participation is that you can literally get far superior equipment just hitting an eb, which was the reason more people were involved. Zero perks to waste your time isn't very appealing to some and that I think we can all agree on.

18. Total support. Devices ftw. I remember when fingers and thumbs mattered.

Make fingers matter again

19. No support. Go buy a laptop. Lock this thread. War on pc is much more easier.