LOWLAND WARS IS DEAD LIKE PRIMAL WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by empire_foxygirl, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Same suggestion I am seeing from page 1.Don't just bump this thread. Go cast your alts and match them with your main and feel that you are a Pro warrior, a legend.

2. Support just get rid of these wars, make more Indi spots with no charms advantage

3. All the ffa warriors coming out of hibernation

4. Waiting and hoping there will be further improvements SOON in the war systems. Or this game is pretty much finished... For me anyways.

We shouldn't have to spend thousands just to be 'able' to war, and just remove llwars (no comments regarding that war at all!)

Thanks Devs.

5. Lock this thread?
    First use main to comment not alt lol.
    Why scared to give opinion, everybody that want the lowland wars to stay they not even warring lol, like if u wanna stay it then support it by doin that lowland wars,just saying,

6. -I am a noob. N ruined the quoting. KMS
    @POGO
    Didn't you read what he said. In ll you can basically start on same build, you win base on strategy and your teamwork, ll is FUN.
    Indi on other hand, if you end up with an active team and strong top yaii, it's why i don't like doing those wars.
    LL wars died cause there if losing team gets half the winning team might as well go ffa cause it will keep you top lb anyways.
    War should be fun, and make the game more competitive and exciting, but that's not possible if you're against ffa, or if you go do indi wars that's all base on luck,you can't even go with prep talk "we can do it team if we try" lul. It's more like "wish I had more charm"

7. ll wars were somewhat fun before ffa clans ruined them. thats when i stopped doing ll wars and will never again. perhaps include hl and 0 items for losing side. hl builds will create some excitment but that needs combined with 0 items for losers or hl wars will have quick death also. and make them 10 clan roster. easier for clans to find 10 and cast

8. Any hardcore EE warrior will agree with this, only the casuals and slow leaks who can only find clans in indis because nobody wants them want LL gone.

9. I'll summarise :

0 tokens for losers.

Equipment to be included in war rewards.

War equipment should be better than tap tap EB equipment.

10 member lowland wars

Bring back clan prestige.

Last but not the least if you cannot fulfil above points just replace ll with K & A wars.

10. This. If your gonna keep lowland, at least add the highlands and return some variety to the rosters.

11. Making HL war won’t make a difference it’ll be the same LL war tactics with bigger stats, they need to add something different cause at the moment it’s stale same strats & builds being used for 2yrs+ now. Devs need to reinvigorate LL war somehow

12. Support could also add a kindda plunder bonus that would applly to the winner clan and stack like ee

I have faith in you @winston

13. Support!!!

14. I support

15. Just get rid of them already pls

16. Support too. I believe the purpose of low land war is to let the lower tier have fun warring too..

But u see the current low land war is like so manipulated.... often only 1 serious clan with the same few old player.

Now ll war just seems easy for the same players to get into top10...

Admin: I don’t think that the objective right?

Solution? Either scrap low land war, or randomise the rooster.. like kingdoms and Indi war.

17. you need a clan war, where you can war with trusted friends that wont leak nor go inactive.

do not replace LL war with Indi types pls. there are so many good ideas in this post that dev can implement with minimum resources. hear the cry dev!!! make it happen!!

18. Agree that there should be a clan based war for friends. Disagree it should be lowland, just to boring. Devs cant match anything properly anyway, just bring back clan based primal or round. We will cry quietly about the crap matchups this time.

19. Lowland wars are the only wars that all can be simaler strength, I still don't get what you don't understand about this?