LOWLAND WARS IS DEAD LIKE PRIMAL WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by empire_foxygirl, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Exactly my point,u guys cant even do lowland waRs always taking too much time effort to do thats why it needs to go since u all not can participate always too,u can do one specific war only so why u dont wanna be remove?

2. -15 person rosters are nice for a minimum #. The larger the rosters, the better the matches typically.

-larger rosters are a ton of fun, but not all the time...if the rosters are too spread in stats, then smaller ppl have less fun and have a near negligible effect on outcome.

-I would love to see weekend mini tournaments...no reason to just have one tourney a year for ASW.

-i do enjoy Indi wars. But there are a few issues that are getting compounded with more charms.

1. Charms aren’t weighed fully in matches, it’s obvious that bfa is weighed higher then charms.

2. When a top 20 LB signs up, the matching algorithm often matches the next 3-5 strongest players vs the one LB player, and then throws in a bunch of charm heavy accounts and then gives the top 20 all the PS. I’m all for a challenge, But there needs to be more balance at the top. You can balance out the stats with a greater discrepancy in the mid part of rosters, Indi wars have a lot to do with how much plunder a Bc account can make, to assume that a match of 1-2 BC accounts vs 5-6 isn’t reasonable.

3. Wars should be balanced with static stats almost more then raw stats, static stats in towers, bfa and charms vastly outweigh raw stats, because your win% is so much higher and your chance of winning a defense is also higher, over a full bar.

4. Wars need to be balanced for # troop bars, as long as wars are won or lost on plunder score, then stacking a big discrepancy of PS on one side almost always unbalances a war.

3. 20-30 is okay

4. Smh this is what I said, either give equipment so that good clan cast too OR just replace lowland wars.

Secondly current lowland wars are not fair infact they are the worst wars to take part in. 1 clan is casting for war other is ffa clan full with alts everyone knows the war result even before sign up this is not the case in kingdom and allies war. I love lowland wars but I am sorry to say current scenario of lowland is pathetic and no one want to waste time recruiting peeps or arranging clan wars when incentive is 3 seals and few sb which we can get even without areanging lowland wars.

5. Kingdom and allies war - 20-25 is ok as it is dtw/dts.

Charms war around 10-12 is ok.

Lowland war - Just replace this war or bring back war equipments so that warriors do wars more than eb. And please keep charms out of ebs now. Or 1 equipment per event is enough both for ebs and war. We don't want to see stacks.

6. Long paragraph incoming. Let’s hope someone has the attention span to read it as I’m too lazy to make a TLDR. Looking at you devs.

Love it when devs after what 2 years now(finally) seem to care. #noseason7.

LL wars were by FAR the most equal and fun war type the devs have ever used. 15 people coming together to cast and actually try to win. In indi it is nearly always a coinflip due to one side being way more powerful than the other due to the crap match making system the devs after all this time have yet to fix. This is due to one side having superior BFA/charms or otherside having like 8 ps/hansels. There is no skill as it is determined based off match up alone. NOT SKILL. In what 1% of wars are sides truly even on matchup. Whoever says otherwise is wrong. This is shown when even in iwar people have “dealt” in the past for actions or have asked enemy side not to hit them as they will only go for scouts. Or when someone feels like it isn’t worth it to be on the full hour and just log first 2 mins to full bar scout and log off. Does this seem “fun” to you? LL war is the only real war type in which skill was a real factor. Iwar there will always be leaks, moles, trolling in cc, and egos versus in LL one can control this based on what people roster as their 15 man roster.

There were no real exploitative/op builds like past war types(turtle and ssh). There was no real leaks or moles(#rips7’smolingbyacertainclan). It came down to skill and speed. The former mattering for mirror match ups(hybrid versus hybrid/ps1 vs ps1). Speed mattered versus hybrid and ps1 which people hated. If you weren’t on pc you basically lost. Didn’t hear much complaining about pc adv when LL first came out. What changed? People got lazy and frustrated. As time went on new people on phone joined the fray and got mad they lost. Much wow because someone went out of the way to war on pc they won. What a surprise. This began a slow decline of interest in the war type. Another factor was the devs not taking any action versus the people really cheating in the game with scripts. This went on for months with 2-3 clans sending multiple reports about the same 3 people casting 15 accounts and warring them with no recourse. Even then only the alts got banned and not their mains because they spent a few bucks on this game. #oldcorruptdevs. Also some people got warnings even though they didn’t script? Nice job on that . The taking away of war EQ for no reason also put a damper on things as well as there is no real incentive. No war eq for what I think over a year now? The fact you cannot get 40k off war alone also killed the weekend warrior as in order to get 40k for smaller builds you NEED NK. Back when 15k was the max it was possible with war alone to get max equip but now it’s not possible. Make max event drops from war triple from 600 to 1800 for a war.

LL is the greatest war type that kaw ever had. The people wishing it to be gone and have round war back are just holding onto nostalgia of a “better time” or haven’t really tried LL themselves. If you are gonna replace LL do it with another war type that is in a controlled environment.

Here are some of ideas to help war if devs are serious about it.

Minor changes I have yet to mention above:
    -Get rid of rewards for losers.
    - KA wars get rid of DTW/DTS. It’s a dumb idea when someone can’t even have the full experience.
    - Get rid of drops for losers. Make people try for once for rewards and top 100. Lower the chance of Alt abuse and doubles.
    - Keep 15 man rosters. If stat spread is too large or not enough brackets drop it to 12 no lower. KA wars is fine at 20-30
    - Make a better match making system. Make BFE count equal or nearly equal to BFA in terms of match making/clan ranking. BFE is counted for like 1% of BFA in terms of clan placing, fix this. When someone has top 50 static in charms but is placed below someone who barely has top 300 alb.
    - PUT BACK WAR EQ.

Sweeping changes:
    - Get rid of normal iwar. Let me preface this with something else as well. Make top 100/50/10 war eq convert transmute to 60-100% of normal stats pretransmuted rather then what the 10% for normal event eq. This gives having top 100/50/10 war matter after 2 months. Make this EQ UNTRADABLE.
    - Now the “big” change I wanna make is this. Add the change mentioned above and get rid of this normal iwar and REPLACE(haha repeal and replace) it with WAR EQ CHARMS ACTIVATED ONLY. This means you remove the abuse of people having 400b charms and making charms affect CR placing as it gets rid of the major problem of iwar. This would give advantage to those accounts who have been working hard for eq for months(starting whenever you implement this if ever ) and makes Alt abuse in lower bracket way harder as their accounts are a bit worse. Those who are serious about war will Chase top 100 for the starting small advantage of maybe 1-2b static but overtime maybe after 2-3 cycles of events(4-6 months) can be decently large at 5-10b. If this still poses a problem to balance in iwar cap it. Or make each one give diminishing returns/cap. Making it give diminishing returns also makes it so new people/alts have a chance as well.
    - Keep LL as it is now. If participation remains low replace it with some other organized war type. I hate the idea of 24/7 iwars that are a coin flip.

Let’s see if anyone reads any of the suggestions above or has any improvements/complaints. If devs do anything above I stated I’ll be surprised . Thx for reading

7. Nothing new. Almost 90% of these points are already covered earlier in this thread. And I agree with you ll wars are the best type of wars but need war equipment to revive lowland wars. If you guys don't wanna give equipment replacing them is the only option to make it fair for peeps who do all wars with the hope of entering top 10 like foxy, I have seen her doing all war slots but always end up lb # 11,12.Reason is a lowland war clan who is exploiting ll wars by throwing wars with alts for main.

One more thing which I want to highlight is you cannot stop this exploitation just by not giving war tokens to losers. Nowadays having 50+ alts is common in kaw thanks to charms. I can cast 15 accounts out of those 50 and throw war for my main. Idc whether my alts get 300 items or 0. I want my main to get 600 free items and get top 10 event rewards easily. I personally feel only good rare war equipment along with prestige leaderboard can bring lowland wars back, war rewards should be better than tap tap eb rewards. And yes you are correct its the best form of war.

8. Let's put more equipment into an already over equipped game for a bit more explotationThe skill involved in LL revolves around spam and the other indi on the biggest charm/reward stack. No need to over complicate just get rid of those two styles

9. Farming charms/equipment in wars is not possible if equipment is available only for top 10,top 50 & top 100 tier. We still have more than 100 warriors left in this eb fairy game.

Lowland is not just about spamming maybe you never got a chance to war with a good ll clan.

10. The LL war must go, just see the match every war ,its only 1vs1 clan only,if lucky 2 match but thats very seldom, that means no one interested why we should continue it? Replacing it is the best idea, so all kawmunity can participate and enjoy the war,

11. Or you ffa warriors should stop being lazy. War for war not for 300

12. will never happen as long as the system gives them free items for showing up. Only winning team should receive items.

13. No Support, fix the broken war rewards rather than kill the best war type

14. Please more Kingdom and Ally wars.
    Only war worth signing up for.

15. This is what all true ee warriors want ll wars are the only skill based war I fully support this big ass essay and it's true everybody who wants to get rid of ll wars are just ffa warriors.

16. Cmon Hannah you know this is the main war slot I can do why take away the only war type I love about this game even you have to agree if devs give proper war rewards and stop giving tokens to losing clans then ll war will thrive again

17. Just wanna say "lock this thread" it's of no use they will bring back charms next event and everyone will run behind ebs again. Wars are dead. Go get a pass of some nk clan and spend your weekend doing tap tap.