LOWLAND WARS IS DEAD LIKE PRIMAL WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by empire_foxygirl, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Full Support

2. Agreed 100%. LL wars were a neat experiment, but this war type needs to go.

3. Support I been crying so many times on this ll war. I am running out of tears

4. A step in the right direction with minimum dev effort is to give top war ranking same Rewards as eb ranking.

why is that eb top ranking has that extra equip then war ranking?

this will get more people to cast, resulting more balanced roster for all type of wars.

5. Support

6. Support!!!

7. Kingdoms & allies indi is the way to go, the other two styles are both exploited one way or another.

8. Wars have been dead for 5 years...lowland wars were always a joke

9. Bla Bla Bla you're all just butthurt because you only war with ffa clans in ll wars it took a lot of time and effort for me to set up No_exceptions why should I be punished if no serious clans cast? Simple just don't cast if your gonna look for deal that's why we don't even deal with ffa clans

10. 100%.

11. What did u expect to happen when people don’t play fair in lowland wars and manipulate the system every war it gets boring after awhile

12. No...I literally quit playing because wArs went to hell 5 years ago...if it wasn’t for osw I’d have been gone 5 years instead of 1

13. I love the new war system. Never did like LL wars.

14. Go away with ll

15. Support big time

16. Noted.

Is there a preference over war size - 10 members per side, 15, 30, more?

17. @winston why noted? This is ridiculous lowland wars are still the only fair wars we can do just add war equip again give incentive for people to win and stop giving tokens for losing members this will stop ffa war and everybody who casts will have a good reason to fight and enjoy themselves when they do lowland wars, trust me I would bet that the number of participants for lowland wars would rise drastically.

18. 10

19. Ll wars are the only place to war with friends where you shouldn't have to worry about random leaks and constant bickering in cc. Indi wars are such a headache, so many egos. It really is a coin flip on winning or not. Isn't really a test of your "skill" just cast and pray you get a decent team. If removing ll wars you need some form of clan wars where players set their own rosters to replace it.

20. 15 is my preference if indi style. If it’s bring your own roster 10 would be best. At this point I have to agree though LL is pointless and takes up a time slot.