indi war ...whatever war this is

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DevilsTriangle, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I haven’t played this game for well 11 months..I login to troll people and mock ata and I casted for what I thought was a lowland war which you use to have to go to a clan to participate in...apparently not anymore...

Well I happened to login and mock a liberal during the war I cast and I realized I can’t opt into another war if I don’t hit somebody this war ...
    So I do what a junk account that is inactive does I scroll to the lowest enemy account and bam...you are to small to hit this target pops up....

So now that I literally can’t hit anybody I will what have a broken sword for the next few days of my continued inactivity ?

Seems fair...I mean what do you expect from ata
    Anyways I’m silenced ...for a week already account has been active like 2 days whatevs

I didn’t get silenced for the first 25 profane clan ads that were literally all swear words bypassed until I mention one liberal group and bam silenced ...which I think is also funny

Anyways if you are reading this sorry you wasted 30 seconds of your life and no you can’t have them back....maybe I’ll login in 6 days and get silenced again ...then again maybe I’ll be back in 5 minutes to troll forums ...who knows ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.